From 2011-02-27 to 2011-03-28
- 17:07 Bug #13634 (Closed): Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- Too little information, cannot reproduce.
- 17:05 Task #11956 (Resolved): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- It has been merged into Fluid.
- 22:00 Bug #12993 (Resolved): Cache memcache backend: Memcache delete fails
- Applied in changeset commit:17ec57fdb0804a614ccd62ed488609ab37bfe3f8.
- 22:19 Task #11956 (Under Review): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 21:56 Task #11956 (Accepted): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 22:17 Task #11954 (Accepted): Check the current status of i18n / L10n
- Today I played around with I18n in FLOW3. My goal was to add translated labels to at least some pages of the Blog. I ...
- 22:05 Feature #14037 (Resolved): Translation files (XLIFF) must be possible per package
- Currently the XliffTranslationProvider uses a hardcoded base path to look for XLIFF files of @resource://FLOW3/Privat...
- 21:57 Task #11955 (Accepted): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 18:54 Bug #13979 (Resolved): Problem with deleting package
- Looks like there is some kind of problem with recursive deleting files.
After typing ./flow3 package delete Packag...
- 17:55 Task #13977 (Resolved): Document incompatibility of Apache's MulitViews and the resource rewrite rule
- The rewrite rule in the .htaccess file used to access the published resources is not compatible with enabled MultiVie...
- 16:32 Bug #13974 (Resolved): Tables are dropped after deactivating a package
- When a package is deactivated, the way we use the SchemaManager of Doctrine drops related tables. This might be unexp...
- 16:31 Task #13973 (Resolved): Possible table name clash with Doctrine
- When having two entities with the same unqualified classname, they both end up with the same table name by default (i...
- 20:15 Bug #11659 (Closed): VariableFrontend tests fail if igbinary php module is active
- Because the use if igbinary is subject to a flag that is set in @initializeObject()@, but that function is never call...
- 12:08 Bug #13324: It's not possible to update entities without repository
- The correct solution when taking the domain model into account would be to fetch the Post the comment is attached to ...
- 12:05 Bug #12430: F3\FLOW3\I18n\Cldr\Reader\Exception\UnableToFindFormatException thrown in file NumbersReader.php
- Karol, could you have a look at this?
- 12:04 Bug #11392 (Closed): No proxy class code exception after clearing temporary data in development context
- Most probably outdated anyway...
- 12:02 Bug #12266 (Rejected): AccountRepository QueryResult not reflecting correct result
- If you var_dump() it, the QueryResult is not initialized. If you use toArray() or iterate over the QueryResult, thing...
- 12:01 Bug #11749 (Closed): to long database tablenames
- In the generic persistence layer of FLOW3 only four tables are ever used (entities, properties, properties_data, valu...
- 12:00 Bug #12994 (Resolved): Exception message for missing memcache wrong
- Applied in changeset commit:"ea949d531b05f3593b682778b68634f4bdaf57d8".
- 11:23 Bug #12994 (Under Review): Exception message for missing memcache wrong
- 11:19 Bug #12994: Exception message for missing memcache wrong
- We could of course rename the whole backend from MemcachedBackend to MemcacheBackend for more consistency. Although f...
- 11:14 Bug #12994 (Accepted): Exception message for missing memcache wrong
- 11:59 Bug #13634: Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- In the meantime I use the Doctrine2 persistence, so the error will not happen any more. But as far as I remember it h...
- 11:13 Bug #13634 (Needs Feedback): Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- Well, sematically that should be the same, no? What error does this cause, and under which circumstances?
- 11:29 Bug #12993 (Under Review): Cache memcache backend: Memcache delete fails
- 11:23 Bug #12993 (Accepted): Cache memcache backend: Memcache delete fails
- 11:12 Bug #13891 (Under Review): F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- 10:50 Bug #13634: Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
I should have looked in the bug tracker earlier, I spent hours with this issue.
Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing!!
- 23:58 Bug #13891: F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- appears after calling fresh install:
- 23:56 Bug #13891 (Resolved): F3\FLOW3\Error\Exception thrown in file ErrorHandler.php
- Notice: Undefined index: FLOW3_BOOTSTRAP_COMPILEKEY in /opt/local/apache2/htdocs/Conference/Packages/Framework/FLOW3/...
- 22:51 Bug #13890: The compile run failed due to an exception while sending the HTTP request
- We are at it, the bug can be confirmed.
- 21:51 Bug #13890 (Closed): The compile run failed due to an exception while sending the HTTP request
- This error comes with a http authorization (htaccess)
- 13:17 Bug #13333 (Accepted): AOP for methods with references do not work.
- 13:16 Bug #13796 (Closed): PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end
- Cannot reproduce this.
Please note that the proxy building mechanism might not have been stable in the version you...
- 00:12 Bug #13796 (Closed): PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end
- When trying to kickstart a new Application from the command-line, I get the following Error:...
- 15:30 Task #13694 (Resolved): Provide good naming conventions for directories in Resources/
- Currently we only have a limited set of naming suggestions for directories below "Resources". The current approach fo...
- 00:06 Bug #13634: Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- I forgot to give the line-number of the wrong code.
Its 637 in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- 00:04 Bug #13634 (Closed): Wrong SQL statement in \F3\Persistence\Backend\GenericPdo\Backend.php
- Hi guys,
upon testing the blog example, I found a wrong SQL-statement generated in the above mentioned class.
- 09:43 Task #11956 (On Hold): check Translate-ViewHelper in incubation state, and migrate it to fluid
- 09:43 Task #11955 (On Hold): assess the current state of the I18n feature
- 15:57 Bug #13576 (Resolved): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- 13:30 Bug #13576 (Accepted): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- 11:39 Bug #13576 (Resolved): AOP is not initialized during __wakeup()
- Doctrine uses the unserialize trick combined with the prototype pattern, i.e. they store the unserialized object and ...
- 19:10 Bug #13559 (Accepted): ObjectSerializer failes with persistent objects within arrays
- If a persistent object is contained in an array property, the serialization failes. It won't detect the object as per...
Also available in: Atom