From 2011-03-13 to 2011-04-11
- 18:28 Revision dbcad96b: Merge "[FEATURE] Add Doctrine commands for CLI"
- 18:20 Revision db104353: [BUGFIX] Inherited methods cannot be adviced
- This solves a bug in the AOP Proxy Class Builder which resulted in
methods which have been inherited by a parent clas...
- 18:16 Revision 4c73f60a: [BUGFIX] Broken error message in generic Request class
- This fixes an error message for specifying a not existing controller
- 18:06 Revision 036fd8b3: [+BUGFIX] Methods whose name contain "protected" can't be adviced
- This fixes a bug in the PointcutExpressionParser which was confused by
"protected" or "public" appearing as part of t...
- 11:58 Revision 7247e05c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix order in which settings are merged"
- 11:32 Revision 12364ae8: Merge changes I44553020,Ie8bae6d7
- * changes:
[BUGFIX] (Package) Clear message when package dir cannot be deleted
[TASK] (Utility) Exception when un...
- 17:27 Revision f5c57f1d: [BUGFIX] Fix order in which settings are merged
- This change makes local context-specific settings take precedence over
generic global settings.
- 16:38 Revision d48ddaf8: [TASK] Fix various @var annotations
- Change-Id: If4bcdfec251e2acb4353bcd896a30f806e463018
- 14:20 Revision 323f4341: Merge "[TASK] Adjust @var annotations to current coding guidelines"
- 10:48 Revision a5e4ee52: [TASK] Adjust @var annotations to current coding guidelines
- Change-Id: I9bf69170a571345c7ce68818247475b910012471
- 10:15 Revision ee876fda: [BUGFIX] (Package) Clear message when package dir cannot be deleted
- When the removal of a package directory fails, throw an exception that
hints at file permissions as a possible cause....
- 10:15 Revision c5d5c5e9: [TASK] (Utility) Exception when unlink fails in emptyDirectoryRecursively
- There is a check in place, but it uses the shut-up operator and thus
never get's to check the return value - as the P...
- 10:11 Revision 5d5c9cfa: [BUGFIX] (Utility) Fix isDot() use in Files
- CHange Icfdb5027e431140cbf975b8f0002b6f2f53537de added the use of
isDot() in a way that breaks the code fatally. This...
- 08:16 Revision 9fe27068: [BUGFIX] (Utility) Make emptyDirectoryRecursively() remove dot-names
- If a directory is to be emptied and it contains more directories whose
name starts with a dot, those directories will...
- 20:22 Revision 61b82d6e: Merge "[TASK] Remove setSpecialClassNameAndPath() from ClassLoader"
- 20:08 Revision 812fa78b: Merge "[TASK] (Tests) Adjust unit tests to new bootstrap and proxy mechanism"
- 20:07 Revision 726ce87a: [TASK] (Tests) Adjust unit tests to new bootstrap and proxy mechanism
- Change-Id: Idb00afea20c4644838432d90c4bdedd077be7b31
- 20:06 Revision 5ff46bf7: [!!!][TASK] Fix DDL for PDO cache backend
- This is a followup to change Iba0f930b6b0b8ca224dc530f67a621a3747a5623,
where scope was renamed to context - this nee...
- 20:05 Revision 61f77667: [TASK] Clean up TypeConverter code a little
- Change-Id: I0a12473343a0dbc2891fb3f94d8e505f81cc6c56
- 19:56 Revision 7371625e: [BUGFIX] AOP: Also execute advices of a parent method
- When the parent method is called within an adviced method, the parent
method's advices should also be executed around...
- 19:45 Revision 76f2a815: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Allow testing of controller requests in functional tests
- A new helper method in the functional test case base class is provided, to
send a mocked request to a controller.
- 11:45 Revision 237a8cee: [FEATURE] Add Doctrine commands for CLI
- This adds a command controller that knows validate, update and compile:
* validate does a mapping validation and sho...
- 18:17 Revision 93c347d3: [TASK] Remove setSpecialClassNameAndPath() from ClassLoader
- Since Icd11fbfdb293d95215c261010d69cf929f331e8a the ClassLoader method
setSpecialClassNameAndPath() is no longer used...
- 20:03 Revision a8132c7b: Merge "[+FEATURE] Security: Add CSRF protection for restricted controllers"
- 19:57 Revision e4f1b799: [+BUGFIX] Adding ArrayToArray Converter
- Change-Id: I6cd65735fe0c366ee764229f3d78ac7156a67283
- 19:54 Revision a9ba4550: [BUGFIX] Caches are not flushed on change files
- This fixes a recently introduced bug in the Bootstrap which led to
code caches not being flushed automatically.
- 19:42 Revision ec6adf13: Merge "[!!!][+BUGFIX] Fix MVC Error Handling, and remove recursive Property Mapper configuration"
- 19:40 Revision 0b4dd504: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fix redirect for sub requests
- With change Ia410ac886ccf4a8c1f380ae25d691999586f2876
redirects always used the top level request to generate the
- 18:28 Revision 52ef434c: [+FEATURE] Add string to boolean Type converter
- Change-Id: Ia4d93a20bd61900f503815c93c7752ae4300469f
- 18:01 Revision 9485bf79: [+FEATURE] Security: Add CSRF protection for restricted controllers
- This adds a CSRF token to all URIs to restricted controller actions.
If the action is tagged with @skipCsrfProtection...
- 17:50 Revision 56261123: [!!!][+BUGFIX] Fix MVC Error Handling, and remove recursive Property Mapper configuration
- We have seen that the property mapping configuration should
work non-recursively by default, to make sure the user do...
- 16:18 Revision 0ce87ad5: Merge "[BUGFIX] Remove constructor in RawValidator"
- 14:17 Revision 3353765d: [+BUGFIX] Reflection Service does not save emerged class reflections
- Because the Reflection Service was not correctly connected to the
bootstrap shutdown emerged classes (which were not ...
- 13:29 Revision e0e10a26: [+BUGFIX] Fix compile command on Windows
- On Windows there seems to be no reliable way to determine
the location of the PHP binary.
By adding the setting "core...
- 12:54 Revision 0d02e331: [+BUGFIX] Lifecycle methods are executed twice for advice constructors
- Due to the way the proxy classes are rendered, lifecycle method such as
initializeObject() are called twice if the co...
- 11:23 Revision ae0ddcc3: Merge "[+BUGFIX] fix exception message for missing Package.php"
- 11:17 Revision d4b8fb98: [+BUGFIX] fix exception message for missing Package.php
- Currently the exception message states
[...] Please create a file "Application/YourPackage/Package.php" [...]
- 11:16 Revision fb0af8ff: [BUGFIX] Testing: Make functional tests run with the new bootstrap
- Change-Id: I8f36b7b72c9c01b807982aa27a5b35b7c455eeec
- 11:13 Revision 93367ac2: [BUGFIX] Reflection: Annotations without values are added in the proxy classes
- Annotations without a value have not been added for proxy methods.
- 10:54 Revision 70e76ae9: Merge "[TASK] Show nested exceptions in CLI"
- 10:47 Revision 968fc7fe: Merge "[+BUGFIX] AOP: Fix proxy initialization in inherited proxyclasses"
- 22:37 Revision 4541abc0: Merge "[TASK] Log when Doctrine 2 setup is skipped"
- 22:21 Revision 812c317b: [~TASK] Better error messages for object build problems
- This improves the error messages of two object build failures in the
Object Manager and the Compile Time Object Manag...
- 22:21 Revision bcd2e60f: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Only serialize session if it has been initialized"
- 22:17 Revision b4bcf545: [!!!][~TASK] Improve API of Signal Slot Dispatcher
- This changes the signature of the Dispatcher::connect() method.
Previously the signal's method name was specified, no...
- 22:17 Revision db16d843: [+FEATURE] New signal "afterControllerInvocation" in MVC Dispatcher
- This adds a new signal to the dispatch loop which allows for execution
of tasks right after a request has been proces...
- 22:09 Revision d44501cc: [!!!][+FEATURE] Command line commands and optimized bootstrap
- This introduces the new CommandController which can be used for providing
commands for the command line. The regular ...
- 21:56 Revision ae3442d2: Merge "[!!!][+FEATURE] New package bootstrap mechanism"
- 21:50 Revision 96a4a146: [~TASK] Simplify cache context in abstract backend
- The scope which was created for separating caches of different contexts
and FLOW3 installation was overly complex. Si...
- 16:49 Revision 9675e790: [!!!][+FEATURE] New package bootstrap mechanism
- This changeset introduces a new way how packages are registered and
initialized. The Package Manager now requires tha...
- 14:45 Revision 70dc60b4: [+BUGFIX] Only serialize session if it has been initialized
- As the command line mode does not use sessions, no initialized session
is available when the Object Manager tries to ...
- 13:11 Revision 4bd9ae3e: [BUGFIX] Remove constructor in RawValidator
- The RawValidator still had an (unused) constructor with an (unused)
parameter, breaking autowiring. This change remov...
- 12:32 Revision 9b3fe0df: [TASK] Log when Doctrine 2 setup is skipped
- If path and driver are not set no schema validation and table setup is
done. This may be confusing, thus at least log...
- 21:32 Revision 4c3ee088: Merge "[~TASK] AOP: Missing arguments in constraint should be logged"
- 15:40 Revision fb096efd: [TASK] Show nested exceptions in CLI
- The DebugExceptionHandler will show nested exceptions in CLI mode with
- 20:55 Revision f2580369: [!!!][FEATURE] Improve error and message handling, change validation API
- ERROR HANDLING:
- Error\Result as base class for generic "Results" (used by validation
and by Property Mapping)
- 18:14 Revision 0bd5b547: [~TASK] AOP: Missing arguments in constraint should be logged
- The filter does return FALSE if a method argument was not found, this
just ignores policies with wrong expressions. T...
- 16:04 Revision 44521d59: [!!!][FEATURE] (Property) Rewritten Property Mapper
- This change features a completely rewritten property mapper which is
configurable. It includes the following parts:
- 12:48 Revision 326c4b63: Merge "[TASK] Call initializeObject() in CacheFactory"
- 12:46 Revision 42a4e251: [TASK] Call initializeObject() in CacheFactory
- Cache backends (e.g. MemcachedBackend) might expect a call to the
initializeObject() lifecycle method, as this used t...
- 12:45 Revision 5c940318: Merge "[BUGFIX] Handle treatment of FALSE in igbinary_unserialize()"
- 12:26 Revision 21ffc8e0: [TASK] Activate I18n in Bootstrap again
- This change makes the Bootstrap class initialize I18n again.
- 21:54 Revision 214ce86d: Merge "[TASK] Fix use of deprecated method in ReflectionService"
- 21:54 Revision 4e4f3065: Merge "[BUGFIX] Add timeout parameter to delete calls"
- 21:54 Revision 106b056f: Merge "[TASK] Make compile step run if DB is not configured"
- 12:35 Revision 0a087120: [+BUGFIX] AOP: Fix proxy initialization in inherited proxyclasses
- This adds a check to the proxy classes constructor method
to initialize aop functionality only for the actual
- 17:45 Revision 8f94a534: [BUGFIX] Handle treatment of FALSE in igbinary_unserialize()
- igbinary_unserialize(FALSE) returns NULL, unserialize returns FALSE in
that case. Take care of this to avoid an error...
- 17:42 Revision dd129d89: [TASK] Fix use of deprecated method in ReflectionService
- getClassTag() is deprecated on cache frontends, use on CacheManager
- 11:53 Revision fb710a80: [TASK] Fix failing I18n unit tests
- With change Ia48750ad5134d7c4953678bed26837951514f465 some unit tests
in I18n started to fail, they are adjusted acco...
- 10:21 Revision b9a746ec: Merge "[TASK] (i18n) Get rid of ObjectManager for newables"
- 12:54 Revision a6f52519: Merge "[TASK] Bootstrap improvements, disabling compile race condition"
- 11:55 Revision fcc676ae: [+BUGFIX] Avoid public resources from being deleted on Windows
- Currently, with mirrorMode = link, FLOW3 will delete all public
resources of all packages on every request due to a b...
- 11:44 Revision a96d617f: [TASK] Bootstrap improvements, disabling compile race condition
- Change-Id: I978d19b3d9d6a9b263c50a7bd6f64f3dd63f2f6e
- 20:52 Revision ab8909e9: [TASK] (i18n) Get rid of ObjectManager for newables
- Remove the ObjectManager and it's use for cases of create() and use the
new keyword instead in four I18n classes.
- 17:51 Revision 50a73d55: [TASK] Make compile step run if DB is not configured
- When compiling the Doctrine\PersistenceManager tries to set up the DB,
and failed without correct credentials.
- 16:13 Revision 8f0688ad: [TASK] (Object) Display invalid scope when one is encountered
- When a wrong scope is detected by the ConfigurationBuilder, it does not
tell you what was the invalid value. This mak...
- 11:28 Revision 17ec57fd: [BUGFIX] Add timeout parameter to delete calls
- Although deprecated and documented as "do not use" it seems the timeout
parameter needs to be set to it's default va...
- 11:22 Revision ea949d53: [BUGFIX] Fix exception message for missing memcache extension
- The message stated the "memcached" extension was needed, but we use the
- 18:23 Revision a50b2006: [TASK] Improve Doctrine 2 setup
- Now the cache and logger used for Doctrine 2 are configurable.
Default driver for Doctrine is now pdo_mysql pointing...
- 18:23 Revision 09670ea0: [TASK] Throw exception if no identifier can be found in UnitOfWork
- Doctrine's UnitOfWork dies when an unknown object is used in a query
constraint. This change makes it throw an except...
- 18:23 Revision 95db36ed: [TASK] Adjust to exception if no identifier in UnitOfWork
- Catches the exception now thrown in UnitOfWork for execute(), count()
- 15:18 Revision 07161401: [+BUGFIX] Bugfix for "Replace readlink() by realpath()" commit
- This is a bugfix for I2cc4485bf11741d1785c9c19381d622f03b4c0ff
I have the following setup:
FLOW3Base/ -> the flow3 ...
- 14:28 Revision 79d01750: [BUGFIX] Fix undefined index error on SqliteSchemaManager
- Change-Id: Ie82234a9b79a3379a79cbb83395e807a7f6ad610
- 14:28 Revision 86e1a6a9: [BUGFIX] Fix param handling in FLOW3's Doctrine\Query
- logicalAnd() and logicalOr() didn't handle parameters correctly.
- 12:08 Revision ecd6700b: Merge "[~TASK] Improve compile support in Bootstrap"
- 11:12 Revision 757bfc35: Merge "[TASK] (Reflection) rename $alsoAccessIfNotPublic to $forceDirectAccess"
- 10:59 Revision 6d4e0950: [TASK] (Reflection) rename $alsoAccessIfNotPublic to $forceDirectAccess
- Change-Id: I38063d8d4862da752d8b095f41262a8ce8d6a7f2
- 14:04 Revision a51c4229: Merge "[TASK] (Persistence) Fix a failing DataMapper unit test"
- 14:04 Revision 68412f33: [~TASK] Improve compile support in Bootstrap
- This is work in progress, but still should be merged into master if it
doesn't cause any problems. It stabilizes the ...
- 12:54 Revision 089d7c8c: [~TASK] Fix failing unit tests
- This fixes the failing tests for the Cache File Backend and the Private
Resources Publishing Aspect.
- 12:29 Revision 1344d5df: [TASK] (Persistence) Fix a failing DataMapper unit test
- Change-Id: I71e8bfb7eaf7596ccb708cda999e050b35938c7b
- 21:41 Revision a05e51a8: Merge changes I42207d0c,Ief86e4fc,Ia913bc4a,Ieba959ec,Ica7b3c79,I16d3c3ae,Ifaa49b12,Ia98aacad,Ib09bd851,I635cce55,Iac0c4792,Ia91fc4ef
- * changes:
[-TASK] Remove use of ObjectManager
[~TASK] Optimize count in PDO persistence backend
[~TASK] Code a...
- 00:55 Revision abdaf887: [~TASK] Optimize performance of AOP proxy class building
- This introduces an intelligent caching mechanism which
speeds up proxy class building in the AOP framework.
- 19:25 Revision e451f4a6: [~TASK] Enable manual compile in CLI mode
- This re-implements the possibility to manually trigger compilation
of proxy classes through the command line interfac...
- 13:35 Revision e68a64f1: [-TASK] Remove use of ObjectManager
- Change-Id: I42207d0c01f2cceea32ed5c4d2f149bacc48c52a
- 13:30 Revision 850895f9: [~TASK] Optimize count in PDO persistence backend
- Counting now no longer fetches the result and counts in PHP but uses a
SQL count statement.
- 13:30 Revision 90178a72: [~TASK] Code and test cleanup
- Mostly making namespaces absolute in comments, simplifying some tests.
- 12:34 Revision e0c1363e: [+FEATURE] (Persistence) Bring back generic persistence
- This brings the old persistence layer back in a new namespace. It is now
called "Generic" persistence and can still b...
- 12:34 Revision 698d0860: [~TASK] Adapt to Doctrine persistence
- Change-Id: Ifaa49b12c32126679b1fb78da8c57ee898c4bbf7
- 12:34 Revision 19878c2f: [~TASK] Allow any class as type in ClassSchema
- Type handling has been changed to accept anything starting with an
uppercase letter as a valid object type, not only ...
- 12:34 Revision 7b334503: [~TASK] (Security) Adjust QueryRewritingAspect
- This adjustment needs to be checked and probably fixed further.
- 12:34 Revision 374e4f3c: [+FEATURE] (Persistence) Add Doctrine adapter
- Add the needed glue code to use Doctrine 2 in FLOW3.
- 12:31 Revision 980d23ed: [+TASK] (Persistence) Add Doctrine 2 libraries
- Add the needed libraries for Doctrine 2 to the Resources folder.
- 12:31 Revision 3296420f: [~TASK] (Persistence) Some tiny fixes to Doctrine
- This adds automatic detection of DateTime values to setParameter() in
AbstractQuery. Also copies docblocks forward to...
- 12:31 Revision fb482f03: [!!!][-FEATURE] (Persistence) Remove (old) persistence
- Remove everything that includes specific functionality, leave only
interfaces and exceptions in place.
- 12:31 Revision 840a3fbd: [!!!][-TASK] Remove (old) persistence remains
- Remove some references to the old persistence that were scattered in
a few places.
- 12:13 Revision 85016929: [~TASK] Automatic compile run with basic caching
- This re-introduces an automatic compile run which is started automatically
as a sub request if class files have been ...
- 11:26 Revision 7b4a1245: [BUGFIX] Fix broken comment in CacheManager
- Change-Id: If83fa686d209d28881902dbd4dc2f08f731984f5
Also available in: Atom