From 2011-03-26 to 2011-04-24
- 20:02 Revision d7e15356: [BUGFIX] Clean up cache file backend unit tests
- Class variables $backend and $environment are unused after latest refactoring
and can be removed.
- 13:20 Revision 6f9ac244: [TASK] Remove outdated unit test
- With I0274e5aafef29be4494383029d015be5cfb2d60e this test should have
been removed already...
- 12:38 Revision 83859166: [TASK] Remove isClone() introduction from persistence magic
- Change-Id: I617634420ff46baa85f488921744f6577ba74ff4
- 17:32 Revision bd9e869d: Merge "[TASK] Remove unused FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_construct() method"
- 17:23 Revision 5a0c202a: [TASK] Ignore invalid backend options in generic backend
- Since the Doctrine backend introduced so many new options we should
just ignore the unknown options here. Otherwise t...
- 16:34 Revision 46547954: [BUGFIX] Fix generic persistence
- This change fixes the scope of the generic persistence manager and the
query result for the generic query object (Que...
- 15:55 Revision c3e79ace: [+TASK] Enforce RouteParts to only return simple types
- Requests should never contain objects (see #25801 for details).
Consequently the Router should not deal with objects ...
- 21:53 Revision c5fa1987: [TASK] Remove unused FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_construct() method
- Change-Id: Ia098826d50710018b1a85be0412af9dc5ac64ab0
- 21:50 Revision 7890bd88: [TASK] Rename $data to $propertyMetaData for clarity
- Change-Id: I1c950ae1c90ea818ef07db2831de700f5a74b55e
- 21:48 Revision dd09b9f8: [TASK] No longer ignore exceptions in validate command
- Change-Id: I06e8359fce369f680a5bb6d06ff6dc38bf22bf4b
- 21:31 Revision b70f4591: [TASK] Correct use of getClassTag()
- Replaces two dynamic calls by the static variant on the CacheManager.
- 21:24 Revision 7cc0c839: [TASK] Remove FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_getProperty() method
- Change-Id: I05be60cb111442f687369e1a497b32f435ee2ee7
- 21:24 Revision 69cf955b: [TASK] Remove FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_getProxyTargetClassName() method
- Change-Id: I4286fb6bf43ae7d5c34b97790b77e45662304453
- 21:24 Revision 927febd7: [TASK] Remove FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_hasProperty() method
- Change-Id: I5d160f3ee64a962d79009f39fa75d1acef2c4063
- 21:24 Revision fc31a5a7: [FEATURE] Allow property introduction through AOP
- With this change it is possible to mark properties in an aspect with
@introduce and the property will be added to the...
- 21:24 Revision aafa75ba: [TASK] Forced ObjectAccess works with undeclared properties
- When using $forceDirectAccess of getProperty() and setProperty() on
properties not declared in a class, using reflect...
- 21:24 Revision f7b1050e: [TASK] Unify FLOW3 persistence identifier property
- The former distinction between UUID and SHA1 for entities and value
objects is removed.
In addition the used propert...
- 21:24 Revision f7e81a01: [TASK] Move PersistenceMagicAspect out of Generic folder
- Change-Id: I69fe75b291ebdd708355b481f92551e8f70cda35
- 21:24 Revision 927fd4d6: [TASK] Remove FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_setProperty() method
- Change-Id: I02a860f664139bfe50ea087009c06fdf20d19f6b
- 21:24 Revision 2cb75fe9: [!!!][TASK] Move interface introductions to class level
- When introducing an interface this is no longer done by annotating a
property, but with an @introduce annotation in t...
- 18:26 Revision 1562ec88: Merge "[+BUGFIX] delay in redirects is ignored"
- 18:08 Revision 627a5856: Merge "[BUGFIX] Router skips routes if the target controller does not exist"
- 13:22 Revision f0725918: Merge "[TASK] Improve error message in base repository"
- 12:37 Revision 894d3b26: [BUGFIX] Router skips routes if the target controller does not exist
- The Router now checks if the target controller exists. If not, the route
is skipped when resolving route values.
- 12:12 Revision 821839a1: [+BUGFIX] delay in redirects is ignored
- When calling redirect() or redirectToUri(), delays > 0 are ignored
because location header doesn't support it.
- 11:16 Revision aa1fe32c: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (Functional Tests): Make sendWebRequest more realistic"
- 11:04 Revision 95368669: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix aspect change detection in AOP ProxyClassBuilder"
- 10:38 Revision 62878088: [TASK] Improve error message in base repository
- This makes an error message in Repository::update() more meaningful and
removes some obsolete code from the construct...
- 10:37 Revision 56322b06: [+BUGFIX] (Functional Tests): Make sendWebRequest more realistic
- This includes:
- make Routing available
- getArgument/hasArgument implementation in Request
- more realistic base URI...
- 15:52 Revision 1660cd5a: [BUGFIX] Make links/redirects work in SubRequests
- Web\SubRequest::getBaseUri() is never set and it makes no sense to have
a custom base URI in a sub request anyways.
- 12:32 Revision b021a963: [BUGFIX] Fix aspect change detection in AOP ProxyClassBuilder
- If there is an aspect A, which does not need dependency injection, and
another class C is modified, the ProxyClassBui...
- 18:55 Revision 90e140f6: [BUGFIX] AOP: Fix multiple runtime conditions per method
- The AOP proxy class builder had a problem with multiple aspects per
method that have runtime evaluations defined. The...
- 17:55 Revision 55844bf7: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fix log messages in AOP proxy creation"
- 17:39 Revision 5b307661: [BUGFIX] Only write Reflection Data if it changed
- While profiling file system writes, I discovered that the Reflection
Data is written on every request, although nothi...
- 17:09 Revision 5992e7d2: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fix CSRF protection for camelCased actions"
- 16:40 Revision de34da58: Merge "[TASK] Improve testable security support for functional tests"
- 16:31 Revision 797fcc64: [+BUGFIX] Fix CSRF protection for camelCased actions
- The FLOW3-CSRF-TOKEN is not attached to links pointing to
actions that contain upper case letters.
The solution is to...
- 16:31 Revision bbde1a23: [+BUGFIX] Fix log messages in AOP proxy creation
- Some core classes are marked as @proxy disable, but are still
shown in the log that AOP proxies have been created for...
- 15:00 Revision 0d949d96: Merge "[+BUGFIX] replace uniqid() calls in Unit Tests"
- 14:58 Revision c67d5f25: Merge "[+FEATURE] Reflection: Allow access to description in reflections"
- 14:57 Revision b16829ff: [+FEATURE] Reflection: Allow access to description in reflections
- Change-Id: I834f2880c748b4d080c9309d73163ea53b42606d
- 13:58 Revision 4a6dc776: [+BUGFIX] replace uniqid() calls in Unit Tests
- Currently we're using uniqid() in order to create random (class) names
in the FLOW3 unit tests. Unfortunately uniqid(...
- 13:15 Revision c8e21cdf: [+BUGFIX] Security Randomizer produces a Warning on Windows
- If openssl is not available, the 3rd party script we're using to
generate random bytes executes
$fp = @fopen('/dev/ur...
- 11:28 Revision f79d8e2a: Merge "[TASK] Replace use of mkdir() in PhpSession"
- 08:21 Revision d6760a92: [TASK] Improve testable security support for functional tests
- With this change authenticateRoles() will return the newly created
account so that functional tests have a chance to ...
- 16:26 Revision ae32f23f: Merge "[TASK] Fix unit test for PolicyExpressionParser"
- 15:19 Revision 4f6029a9: Merge "[TASK] Trivial optimization in readDirectoryRecursively()"
- 10:56 Revision a9384f24: Merge "[TASK] Use temporary file and rename for proxy class creation"
- 18:31 Revision 5d10897b: [TASK] Replace use of mkdir() in PhpSession
- Rather use createDirectoryRecursively() instead.
- 16:56 Revision dcffaa8b: [BUGFIX] Fix wrong quotes in ProxyMethod class
- One has to use double quotes to output a newline, otherwise
a \n will end up as characters in the proxy classes
- 16:08 Revision d7bfbecd: [TASK] Fix unit test for PolicyExpressionParser
- In the wake of I3dce79164168e7213f323ef7b2829d98954c011e this test broke
and now it's fixed again.
- 16:05 Revision 42f365b7: Merge "[BUGFIX] Property Mapper does not support interface as conversion target"
- 16:00 Revision ce69a00b: [TASK] Trivial optimization in readDirectoryRecursively()
- A tiny followup to I0d4c1ed601a7d55fc36c136b3f8fa3c246d0de7d.
- 15:31 Revision f4d64538: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Directory Iteration should skip hidden directories"
- 15:12 Revision b8422bb4: [!!!][BUGFIX] Make FunctionalTestCase usable for persistence tests
- This change makes persistence tests usable with Doctrine (again).
It changes some important things:
- 15:12 Revision d69ef1af: [TASK] Cleaned up compile code for Doctrine schema/proxies
- Also adds a tearDown() method for use in functional tests.
- 15:11 Revision 72d4a373: [BUGFIX] (Doctrine) Teach SqlitePlatform it's own type
- When asking for schema one would get "double precision" back as a type,
but that could not be understood by SqlitePla...
- 15:11 Revision 474cf0ac: [TASK] Small improvement to class loading
- The ClassLoader returns TRUE if a class already exists and in
Bootstrap an explicit loadClass() call has been removed...
- 14:39 Revision 30151e02: [TASK] Use temporary file and rename for proxy class creation
- Instead of a simple file_put_contents() the proxy class code is written
to a temporary file and renamed to the final ...
- 12:17 Revision e2e53f6a: [+BUGFIX] Directory Iteration should skip hidden directories
- The problem manifests if one uses SVN, which adds .svn
directories into places which are monitored by file monitoring...
- 12:08 Revision 318044a7: [+BUGFIX] Increase minimum PHP version to 5.3.2
- Currently the MINIMUM_PHP_VERSION is set to '5.3.0RC2-dev' in
But we're calling \ReflectionMethod::set...
- 11:16 Revision d1e4cef2: [BUGFIX] Provide SystemLogger to PointcutMethodNameFilter
- Change I7683716c3fa06667867cabafb5efa2b350d6cd19 added logging of
missing argument names when matching. This change m...
- 11:11 Revision 0ffb0ddc: Merge "[BUGFIX] Inherited methods cannot be adviced"
- 11:05 Revision 2487fa24: Merge "[BUGFIX] Broken error message in generic Request class"
- 10:20 Revision a0bf3bb8: [BUGFIX] Property Mapper does not support interface as conversion target
- This fixes a check in a function of the Property Mapper which failed if
the given target type was an interface.
- 18:28 Revision dbcad96b: Merge "[FEATURE] Add Doctrine commands for CLI"
- 18:20 Revision db104353: [BUGFIX] Inherited methods cannot be adviced
- This solves a bug in the AOP Proxy Class Builder which resulted in
methods which have been inherited by a parent clas...
- 18:16 Revision 4c73f60a: [BUGFIX] Broken error message in generic Request class
- This fixes an error message for specifying a not existing controller
- 18:06 Revision 036fd8b3: [+BUGFIX] Methods whose name contain "protected" can't be adviced
- This fixes a bug in the PointcutExpressionParser which was confused by
"protected" or "public" appearing as part of t...
- 11:58 Revision 7247e05c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix order in which settings are merged"
- 11:32 Revision 12364ae8: Merge changes I44553020,Ie8bae6d7
- * changes:
[BUGFIX] (Package) Clear message when package dir cannot be deleted
[TASK] (Utility) Exception when un...
- 17:27 Revision f5c57f1d: [BUGFIX] Fix order in which settings are merged
- This change makes local context-specific settings take precedence over
generic global settings.
- 16:38 Revision d48ddaf8: [TASK] Fix various @var annotations
- Change-Id: If4bcdfec251e2acb4353bcd896a30f806e463018
- 14:20 Revision 323f4341: Merge "[TASK] Adjust @var annotations to current coding guidelines"
- 10:48 Revision a5e4ee52: [TASK] Adjust @var annotations to current coding guidelines
- Change-Id: I9bf69170a571345c7ce68818247475b910012471
- 10:15 Revision ee876fda: [BUGFIX] (Package) Clear message when package dir cannot be deleted
- When the removal of a package directory fails, throw an exception that
hints at file permissions as a possible cause....
- 10:15 Revision c5d5c5e9: [TASK] (Utility) Exception when unlink fails in emptyDirectoryRecursively
- There is a check in place, but it uses the shut-up operator and thus
never get's to check the return value - as the P...
- 10:11 Revision 5d5c9cfa: [BUGFIX] (Utility) Fix isDot() use in Files
- CHange Icfdb5027e431140cbf975b8f0002b6f2f53537de added the use of
isDot() in a way that breaks the code fatally. This...
- 08:16 Revision 9fe27068: [BUGFIX] (Utility) Make emptyDirectoryRecursively() remove dot-names
- If a directory is to be emptied and it contains more directories whose
name starts with a dot, those directories will...
- 20:22 Revision 61b82d6e: Merge "[TASK] Remove setSpecialClassNameAndPath() from ClassLoader"
- 20:08 Revision 812fa78b: Merge "[TASK] (Tests) Adjust unit tests to new bootstrap and proxy mechanism"
- 20:07 Revision 726ce87a: [TASK] (Tests) Adjust unit tests to new bootstrap and proxy mechanism
- Change-Id: Idb00afea20c4644838432d90c4bdedd077be7b31
- 20:06 Revision 5ff46bf7: [!!!][TASK] Fix DDL for PDO cache backend
- This is a followup to change Iba0f930b6b0b8ca224dc530f67a621a3747a5623,
where scope was renamed to context - this nee...
- 20:05 Revision 61f77667: [TASK] Clean up TypeConverter code a little
- Change-Id: I0a12473343a0dbc2891fb3f94d8e505f81cc6c56
- 19:56 Revision 7371625e: [BUGFIX] AOP: Also execute advices of a parent method
- When the parent method is called within an adviced method, the parent
method's advices should also be executed around...
- 19:45 Revision 76f2a815: [+TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Allow testing of controller requests in functional tests
- A new helper method in the functional test case base class is provided, to
send a mocked request to a controller.
- 11:45 Revision 237a8cee: [FEATURE] Add Doctrine commands for CLI
- This adds a command controller that knows validate, update and compile:
* validate does a mapping validation and sho...
- 18:17 Revision 93c347d3: [TASK] Remove setSpecialClassNameAndPath() from ClassLoader
- Since Icd11fbfdb293d95215c261010d69cf929f331e8a the ClassLoader method
setSpecialClassNameAndPath() is no longer used...
- 20:03 Revision a8132c7b: Merge "[+FEATURE] Security: Add CSRF protection for restricted controllers"
- 19:57 Revision e4f1b799: [+BUGFIX] Adding ArrayToArray Converter
- Change-Id: I6cd65735fe0c366ee764229f3d78ac7156a67283
- 19:54 Revision a9ba4550: [BUGFIX] Caches are not flushed on change files
- This fixes a recently introduced bug in the Bootstrap which led to
code caches not being flushed automatically.
- 19:42 Revision ec6adf13: Merge "[!!!][+BUGFIX] Fix MVC Error Handling, and remove recursive Property Mapper configuration"
- 19:40 Revision 0b4dd504: [+BUGFIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fix redirect for sub requests
- With change Ia410ac886ccf4a8c1f380ae25d691999586f2876
redirects always used the top level request to generate the
- 18:28 Revision 52ef434c: [+FEATURE] Add string to boolean Type converter
- Change-Id: Ia4d93a20bd61900f503815c93c7752ae4300469f
- 18:01 Revision 9485bf79: [+FEATURE] Security: Add CSRF protection for restricted controllers
- This adds a CSRF token to all URIs to restricted controller actions.
If the action is tagged with @skipCsrfProtection...
- 17:50 Revision 56261123: [!!!][+BUGFIX] Fix MVC Error Handling, and remove recursive Property Mapper configuration
- We have seen that the property mapping configuration should
work non-recursively by default, to make sure the user do...
- 16:18 Revision 0ce87ad5: Merge "[BUGFIX] Remove constructor in RawValidator"
- 14:17 Revision 3353765d: [+BUGFIX] Reflection Service does not save emerged class reflections
- Because the Reflection Service was not correctly connected to the
bootstrap shutdown emerged classes (which were not ...
- 13:29 Revision e0e10a26: [+BUGFIX] Fix compile command on Windows
- On Windows there seems to be no reliable way to determine
the location of the PHP binary.
By adding the setting "core...
- 12:54 Revision 0d02e331: [+BUGFIX] Lifecycle methods are executed twice for advice constructors
- Due to the way the proxy classes are rendered, lifecycle method such as
initializeObject() are called twice if the co...
- 11:23 Revision ae0ddcc3: Merge "[+BUGFIX] fix exception message for missing Package.php"
- 11:17 Revision d4b8fb98: [+BUGFIX] fix exception message for missing Package.php
- Currently the exception message states
[...] Please create a file "Application/YourPackage/Package.php" [...]
- 11:16 Revision fb0af8ff: [BUGFIX] Testing: Make functional tests run with the new bootstrap
- Change-Id: I8f36b7b72c9c01b807982aa27a5b35b7c455eeec
- 11:13 Revision 93367ac2: [BUGFIX] Reflection: Annotations without values are added in the proxy classes
- Annotations without a value have not been added for proxy methods.
- 10:54 Revision 70e76ae9: Merge "[TASK] Show nested exceptions in CLI"
- 10:47 Revision 968fc7fe: Merge "[+BUGFIX] AOP: Fix proxy initialization in inherited proxyclasses"
- 22:37 Revision 4541abc0: Merge "[TASK] Log when Doctrine 2 setup is skipped"
- 22:21 Revision 812c317b: [~TASK] Better error messages for object build problems
- This improves the error messages of two object build failures in the
Object Manager and the Compile Time Object Manag...
- 22:21 Revision bcd2e60f: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Only serialize session if it has been initialized"
- 22:17 Revision b4bcf545: [!!!][~TASK] Improve API of Signal Slot Dispatcher
- This changes the signature of the Dispatcher::connect() method.
Previously the signal's method name was specified, no...
- 22:17 Revision db16d843: [+FEATURE] New signal "afterControllerInvocation" in MVC Dispatcher
- This adds a new signal to the dispatch loop which allows for execution
of tasks right after a request has been proces...
- 22:09 Revision d44501cc: [!!!][+FEATURE] Command line commands and optimized bootstrap
- This introduces the new CommandController which can be used for providing
commands for the command line. The regular ...
- 21:56 Revision ae3442d2: Merge "[!!!][+FEATURE] New package bootstrap mechanism"
- 21:50 Revision 96a4a146: [~TASK] Simplify cache context in abstract backend
- The scope which was created for separating caches of different contexts
and FLOW3 installation was overly complex. Si...
- 16:49 Revision 9675e790: [!!!][+FEATURE] New package bootstrap mechanism
- This changeset introduces a new way how packages are registered and
initialized. The Package Manager now requires tha...
- 14:45 Revision 70dc60b4: [+BUGFIX] Only serialize session if it has been initialized
- As the command line mode does not use sessions, no initialized session
is available when the Object Manager tries to ...
- 13:11 Revision 4bd9ae3e: [BUGFIX] Remove constructor in RawValidator
- The RawValidator still had an (unused) constructor with an (unused)
parameter, breaking autowiring. This change remov...
- 12:32 Revision 9b3fe0df: [TASK] Log when Doctrine 2 setup is skipped
- If path and driver are not set no schema validation and table setup is
done. This may be confusing, thus at least log...
- 21:32 Revision 4c3ee088: Merge "[~TASK] AOP: Missing arguments in constraint should be logged"
- 15:40 Revision fb096efd: [TASK] Show nested exceptions in CLI
- The DebugExceptionHandler will show nested exceptions in CLI mode with
- 20:55 Revision f2580369: [!!!][FEATURE] Improve error and message handling, change validation API
- ERROR HANDLING:
- Error\Result as base class for generic "Results" (used by validation
and by Property Mapping)
- 18:14 Revision 0bd5b547: [~TASK] AOP: Missing arguments in constraint should be logged
- The filter does return FALSE if a method argument was not found, this
just ignores policies with wrong expressions. T...
- 16:04 Revision 44521d59: [!!!][FEATURE] (Property) Rewritten Property Mapper
- This change features a completely rewritten property mapper which is
configurable. It includes the following parts:
- 12:48 Revision 326c4b63: Merge "[TASK] Call initializeObject() in CacheFactory"
- 12:46 Revision 42a4e251: [TASK] Call initializeObject() in CacheFactory
- Cache backends (e.g. MemcachedBackend) might expect a call to the
initializeObject() lifecycle method, as this used t...
- 12:45 Revision 5c940318: Merge "[BUGFIX] Handle treatment of FALSE in igbinary_unserialize()"
- 12:26 Revision 21ffc8e0: [TASK] Activate I18n in Bootstrap again
- This change makes the Bootstrap class initialize I18n again.
Also available in: Atom