From 2011-04-18 to 2011-05-17
- 15:52 Revision 6aee6d69: [TASK] Command persistAll() after CLI slave request with signal
- Change-Id: I797da23c81cefb580c31d9a358bfae0a5cb1e693
- 14:22 Revision b3a33ed8: Merge "[FEATURE] Add addRole() and removeRole() to Account"
- 14:21 Revision eec3d4be: Merge "[+BUGFIX] PersistentObjectConverter can convert non UUID strings"
- 14:20 Revision 692fb6ed: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (MVC): Introduce internal Request Arguments"
- 14:14 Revision a7bf3548: [+BUGFIX] (MVC): Introduce internal Request Arguments
- The Request now handles all arguments starting with two underscores
as "internal", meaning they will not be returned ...
- 13:22 Revision 735ea0ef: Merge "[FEATURE][BUGFIX] Calculate referenced column names from class code"
- 13:06 Revision 58d50dd4: [+BUGFIX] PersistentObjectConverter can convert non UUID strings
- With doctrine the identifier of an entity must no longer be a
UUID or numeric value. This change extends the
- 12:55 Revision 89cf90c5: [FEATURE] Add addRole() and removeRole() to Account
- Change-Id: I63df1e12aa4d8bfb5e35e6672968c2f05fd4a590
- 09:57 Revision da2aec29: Merge "[+FEATURE] Routing supports multidimensional arguments"
- 09:57 Revision fa507e72: [+FEATURE] Routing supports multidimensional arguments
- When using sub requests for building URIs (e.g. in plugins or
widgets) the route values/defaults can be multidimensio...
- 09:08 Revision 59dbb7d6: [+BUGFIX] (Object): Session objects with fallbacks
- In some (rare) cases it can occur that the session contains some
wrong data; which is why we cannot expect it to be a...
- 09:08 Revision 39fb391d: [+BUGFIX] Make CSRF protection work with recent changes on UriBuilder
- Furthermore, the test cases are greatly cleaned up to make
them better understandable.
- 12:59 Revision 3f625be7: [+FEATURE] Utility: tweak Array utitility class
- Add method unsetValueByPath() and allow to specify
the path as string in getValueByPath() and setValueByPath().
- 11:10 Revision d2c0fe55: [+FEATURE] Basic help support for command line commands
- This adds some basic help which displays a list of available commands
and a short description for each. This implemen...
- 09:22 Revision a1c06043: [FEATURE] Enable SQL connection initialization
- Some database setups might need to run some initial SQL statement after
a connection has been established. Examples a...
- 15:31 Revision 8495a0be: [BUGFIX] Call wakeup method of parents to initialize AOP structures
- In certain object hierarchies with AOP in subclasses, the array
with grouped advices was not initialized when the chi...
- 11:21 Revision a95dc073: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fix and cleanup UriBuilder"
- 11:10 Revision 1174777f: [+BUGFIX] Fix and cleanup UriBuilder
- This is mainly a refactoring of the UriBuilder.
But there are some slight changes in behavior too:
1. setRequest() no...
- 17:25 Revision ec578eef: [TASK] Security: Adjust query rewriting to Doctrine changes
- As the persistence layer has changed quite a bit with the
introduction of doctrine, query rewriting didn't work anymo...
- 17:25 Revision 61107a59: [+FEATURE] Doctrine: Automatically add joins for subproperty constraints
- If a constraint on a sub object is added, we add a join clause
to the qom respectively. So you are able to set condit...
- 10:54 Revision 2d57b451: [FEATURE][BUGFIX] Calculate referenced column names from class code
- When no referenced column names are given in a model, determine them by
looking at properties annotated with @Id. If ...
- 10:54 Revision 9e5715e5: [TASK] Cache file backend shows invalid identifier with exception
- This makes it (a little) easier to debug those exceptions.
- 16:50 Revision 11b7b8a6: [+FEATURE] MVC: Get root request from sub request
- If sub requests are nested over more than one level,
it must be possible to retrieve the top most parent
- 00:35 Revision c460fd6b: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fix AOP Proxy Building"
- 17:29 Revision c00c5708: Merge "[FEATURE] Property: Include array to object converter"
- 17:29 Revision 04ea1707: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix constructor setting injection for singletons"
- 15:59 Revision de1a1ba2: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Cache manager should flush classes in Tests"
- 15:58 Revision 0bf0aa2d: [+BUGFIX] Fix AOP Proxy Building
- This fixes a regression introduced by I1987e582a195e8913b7c80fa26ceeb3bbd0319f6
but the code was also wrong before th...
- 15:53 Revision f7693d11: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix several generic persistence problems"
- 12:47 Revision a39ced8e: [BUGFIX] Fix several generic persistence problems
- This change fixes several small generic persistence problems:
* NULL array collection should be flattened to an emp...
- 12:39 Revision b66b8dc5: Merge "[BUGFIX] Caching of unproxied classes in ProxyClassBuilder"
- 12:29 Revision d25ade8c: [FEATURE] Property: Include array to object converter
- Besides the persistent object mapping it is useful being able
to convert arrays to simple objects.
Some code could b...
- 11:47 Revision 4fc6b9e4: [BUGFIX] Fix constructor setting injection for singletons
- Change I15f86cc651935dbe756f5b02a155b5ff14c5e668 missed one spot for
setting injection in the ProxyClassBuilder.
- 10:22 Revision b38edb68: Merge "[BUGFIX] Security: Fix runtime evaluations with global objects"
- 06:55 Revision 6f020a32: Merge "[TASK] Adjust AOP ProxyBuilder unit tests to recent change"
- 22:14 Revision 516def4c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Make sure countAll() returns integers"
- 22:05 Revision 70ff746a: [BUGFIX] Doctrine: Allow nesting of AND and OR conditions in queries
- There is no reason to not support nesting of AND and OR conditions.
This change enables Doctrine to allow this nestin...
- 21:36 Revision 68954d8a: [TASK] Adjust AOP ProxyBuilder unit tests to recent change
- In I1987e582a195e8913b7c80fa26ceeb3bbd0319f6 some changes were done but
their (desired) changes to the result of prox...
- 21:09 Revision 50eff49b: [BUGFIX] Caching of unproxied classes in ProxyClassBuilder
- Classes that don't get a proxy class will be stored in the object
configuration cache as separate cache entries with ...
- 16:51 Revision ddb79073: [BUGFIX] Several AOP bugfixes
- This change fixes several small but blocking issues:
- AOP runtime evaluations with Doctrine collections not support...
- 16:34 Revision dc5ab419: Merge "[BUGFIX] Testing: Fix var annotations in FunctionalTestCase"
- 16:31 Revision 584c0188: Merge "[BUGFIX] Make table name in @Table annotation optional"
- 14:26 Revision 4da1f9a5: [FEATURE] Support DateTime in JsonView
- The JsonView did not handle DateTime values correctly. A string
- 09:59 Revision 7b49ac62: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix calculation of identifier for value objects"
- 17:21 Revision 4f82ecef: [BUGFIX] Testing: Fix var annotations in FunctionalTestCase
- Some var annotations were not renamed correctly.
- 17:19 Revision 5dcb9178: [BUGFIX] Security: Fix runtime evaluations with global objects
- The runtime evaluations closure code need a "closure" reference
to the object manager. This was removed in a recent c...
- 17:13 Revision 888b03da: [BUGFIX] Injection with factory settings is usable again
- If configuring injection in Objects.yaml and making use of settings for
a factory there, the generated proxy is broke...
- 17:13 Revision fd7eb8b1: [FEATURE] Use dedicated log for SQL queries
- Now a dedicated log is used for SQL queries, it is by default named
Query_<context>.log and configurable through sett...
- 17:07 Revision 55e792e9: [+BUGFIX] Cache manager should flush classes in Tests
- The cache flushing mechanism in the cache manager does not
generate the correct tag for a class inside the Tests dire...
- 16:47 Revision feff686a: [BUGFIX] ProxyClassBuilder produces valid code for prototype arguments
- Currently FLOW3 does not support the injection of prototype objects
that require constructor arguments. Instead the P...
- 21:57 Revision a2da4e48: [TASK] Update requirements in installation chapter
- Bumo required PHP version to 5.3.2 and note Windows systems and support
- 15:02 Revision 364c6d41: [BUGFIX] Make table name in @Table annotation optional
- When using the @Table Doctrine annotation to specify unique constraints
or indexes one had to specify the table name,...
- 14:40 Revision 2aa7624f: [BUGFIX] Make sure countAll() returns integers
- With Doctrine persistence countAll() would not return integers (in all
cases), thus strict comparison did not work.
- 12:02 Revision c7f66e08: [BUGFIX] Make sure entities can be used in links/redirect
- Now the Doctrine\PersistenceManager also checks for the FLOW3 identifier
introduced by AOP in getIdentifierByObject()...
- 10:55 Revision 0cd6cb2f: [BUGFIX] Fix calculation of identifier for value objects
- The generateValueHash advice is a before advice, thus it needs to use
the arguments given to __construct() for calcul...
- 19:16 Revision 9fb09c59: [FEATURE] Enable CSRF protection for ExtDirect requests
- The CSRF token has to be transfered to each of the resulting
web requests an ExtDirect request initiates.
- 14:33 Revision 4f8708ed: [+BUGFIX] Request arguments should never contain objects
- Request arguments are serialized in Fluid forms in order to generate the
hidden referrer fields that are required to ...
- 13:30 Revision 397a28da: Merge changes I3f278762,I809b8f8a
- * changes:
[TASK] Run Doctrine setup as CLI sub request
[TASK] Make Doctrine\PersistenceManager::compile() "test-...
- 13:13 Revision 35cafff1: Merge "[TASK] Don't use automatic proxy compilation in Doctrine"
- 13:11 Revision e089a7f7: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix potentially uninitialized variable"
- 12:34 Revision b2fcfa91: [TASK] Run Doctrine setup as CLI sub request
- When FLOW3 needs to set up Doctrine, the proxy classes for entities need
to be used, because without them no AOP-intr...
- 12:34 Revision 3f9bb811: [TASK] Make Doctrine\PersistenceManager::compile() "test-only"
- The compile method is no longer used to set up the DB and proxies in
development and production contexts, but is now ...
- 12:34 Revision 01fcf9b2: [TASK] Don't use automatic proxy compilation in Doctrine
- We do proxy compilation in our bootstrap phase if needed, thus we can
switch this always off (no need for configurati...
- 12:12 Revision 8c69cb7b: [TASK] Rename service variable to doctrineService
- Change-Id: Iad6452aa6e7455bb5898fe67c6dcbd7fbcf68fc1
- 12:09 Revision b3769e0f: [BUGFIX] Fix potentially uninitialized variable
- If the compileCommand was called with $force set to TRUE, the object
configuration cache would not have been defined,...
- 00:37 Revision a6b474f3: Merge "[BUGFIX] Remove obsolete variable definition from ApcBackend"
- 00:36 Revision f4936054: [BUGFIX] Remove obsolete variable definition from ApcBackend
- $cacheIdentifier is already defined in AbstractBackend.
- 00:35 Revision 8699944a: [BUGFIX] Remove unused variable in Cache PdoBackend tests
- Change-Id: Id997cd485934beb27c64b03d8f660c8b4cb58c4d
- 00:35 Revision f763feaa: [BUGFIX] Fatal error in redis backend cache tests
- injectSystemLogger() was removed from internal API.
- 00:31 Revision ca43e2a7: [BUGFIX] Fix cache file backend collectGarbage()
- collectGarbage() of cache file backend broke after latest refactoring.
Fix it and add a unit test for this case.
- 23:58 Revision 767e3356: [!!!][TASK] Change generated table structure for Doctrine
- This makes all column names lowercase and creates table names with a
lower risk of name clashes.
- 23:58 Revision 9a545306: [TASK] Enhance the DoctrineCommandController
- Add a create command and make update use the safe mode. To get rid of
unused stuff, use updateAndClean now.
- 23:58 Revision 394be57a: [FEATURE] Add Doctrine Migrations support
- This adds support for Doctrine Migrations to FLOW3 via new commands in
the Doctrine command controller (flow3:doctrin...
- 23:43 Revision d2eb68d1: Merge "[BUGFIX] Clean up cache file backend unit tests"
- 23:42 Revision e00c2993: Merge "[TASK] Prepare for better table name inference from class names"
- 23:25 Revision 2ce53b7f: Merge changes If03bbf35,I6b7e1780
- * changes:
[~BUGFIX] Save policy cache before doctrine compilation is triggerd
[TASK] Use native serialize for se...
- 22:54 Revision 65b0258b: [TASK] Prepare for better table name inference from class names
- Change-Id: Iafa52b7e276a90219e92c7d7a83d57d81f46e9a5
- 22:20 Revision 59e69402: Merge "[TASK] Remove outdated unit test"
- 22:14 Revision 23b59b7b: [~BUGFIX] Save policy cache before doctrine compilation is triggerd
- As the doctrine compilation might throw a missing ID exception,
this change makes sure to execute the policy saving b...
- 22:14 Revision 8a6dee58: [TASK] Use native serialize for session scope objects
- With the new proxy class mechanism it becomes possible to use serialize
directly, without the need of the ObjectSeria...
- 22:14 Revision 84953ce3: [FEATURE] Enable autogenerated @Id properties for Doctrine
- With this change Doctrine will use the FLOW3-generated UUID as instance
identifier. You no longer need to define arti...
- 22:14 Revision ea7efe9f: [TASK] Remove @Id annotations to use FLOW3 auto-identifiers
- Change-Id: I623e0d3ff189cc9e606542ff08ff8447b2d2669b
- 22:14 Revision 793ca816: [BUGFIX] Make sure to never proxy internal classes
- Internal classes (e.g. DateTime) cannot be proxied (mostly because it is
not possible to rename them to _Original). M...
- 22:14 Revision fcbc62da: [BUGFIX] Allow advice on __construct and __clone even if not in class
- Even when __construct() and __clone() are not explicitly coded in a
class advice on those methods will take effect.
- 22:14 Revision b54cefe3: [TASK] Optimize and fix persistence magic aspect & interface
- The @afterreturning advice was too late, needs to be @before so
identifiers are assigned before initializeObject() is...
- 22:14 Revision ff0f1880: [FEATURE] Allow AOP to work on abstract classes
- Change-Id: I5d507975a6d78de2e80aa0770bf8f343c3eb7f69
- 20:02 Revision d7e15356: [BUGFIX] Clean up cache file backend unit tests
- Class variables $backend and $environment are unused after latest refactoring
and can be removed.
- 13:20 Revision 6f9ac244: [TASK] Remove outdated unit test
- With I0274e5aafef29be4494383029d015be5cfb2d60e this test should have
been removed already...
- 12:38 Revision 83859166: [TASK] Remove isClone() introduction from persistence magic
- Change-Id: I617634420ff46baa85f488921744f6577ba74ff4
- 17:32 Revision bd9e869d: Merge "[TASK] Remove unused FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_construct() method"
- 17:23 Revision 5a0c202a: [TASK] Ignore invalid backend options in generic backend
- Since the Doctrine backend introduced so many new options we should
just ignore the unknown options here. Otherwise t...
- 16:34 Revision 46547954: [BUGFIX] Fix generic persistence
- This change fixes the scope of the generic persistence manager and the
query result for the generic query object (Que...
- 15:55 Revision c3e79ace: [+TASK] Enforce RouteParts to only return simple types
- Requests should never contain objects (see #25801 for details).
Consequently the Router should not deal with objects ...
- 21:53 Revision c5fa1987: [TASK] Remove unused FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_construct() method
- Change-Id: Ia098826d50710018b1a85be0412af9dc5ac64ab0
- 21:50 Revision 7890bd88: [TASK] Rename $data to $propertyMetaData for clarity
- Change-Id: I1c950ae1c90ea818ef07db2831de700f5a74b55e
- 21:48 Revision dd09b9f8: [TASK] No longer ignore exceptions in validate command
- Change-Id: I06e8359fce369f680a5bb6d06ff6dc38bf22bf4b
- 21:31 Revision b70f4591: [TASK] Correct use of getClassTag()
- Replaces two dynamic calls by the static variant on the CacheManager.
- 21:24 Revision 7cc0c839: [TASK] Remove FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_getProperty() method
- Change-Id: I05be60cb111442f687369e1a497b32f435ee2ee7
- 21:24 Revision 69cf955b: [TASK] Remove FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_getProxyTargetClassName() method
- Change-Id: I4286fb6bf43ae7d5c34b97790b77e45662304453
- 21:24 Revision 927febd7: [TASK] Remove FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_hasProperty() method
- Change-Id: I5d160f3ee64a962d79009f39fa75d1acef2c4063
- 21:24 Revision fc31a5a7: [FEATURE] Allow property introduction through AOP
- With this change it is possible to mark properties in an aspect with
@introduce and the property will be added to the...
- 21:24 Revision aafa75ba: [TASK] Forced ObjectAccess works with undeclared properties
- When using $forceDirectAccess of getProperty() and setProperty() on
properties not declared in a class, using reflect...
- 21:24 Revision f7b1050e: [TASK] Unify FLOW3 persistence identifier property
- The former distinction between UUID and SHA1 for entities and value
objects is removed.
In addition the used propert...
- 21:24 Revision f7e81a01: [TASK] Move PersistenceMagicAspect out of Generic folder
- Change-Id: I69fe75b291ebdd708355b481f92551e8f70cda35
- 21:24 Revision 927fd4d6: [TASK] Remove FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_setProperty() method
- Change-Id: I02a860f664139bfe50ea087009c06fdf20d19f6b
- 21:24 Revision 2cb75fe9: [!!!][TASK] Move interface introductions to class level
- When introducing an interface this is no longer done by annotating a
property, but with an @introduce annotation in t...
- 18:26 Revision 1562ec88: Merge "[+BUGFIX] delay in redirects is ignored"
- 18:08 Revision 627a5856: Merge "[BUGFIX] Router skips routes if the target controller does not exist"
- 13:22 Revision f0725918: Merge "[TASK] Improve error message in base repository"
- 12:37 Revision 894d3b26: [BUGFIX] Router skips routes if the target controller does not exist
- The Router now checks if the target controller exists. If not, the route
is skipped when resolving route values.
- 12:12 Revision 821839a1: [+BUGFIX] delay in redirects is ignored
- When calling redirect() or redirectToUri(), delays > 0 are ignored
because location header doesn't support it.
- 11:16 Revision aa1fe32c: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (Functional Tests): Make sendWebRequest more realistic"
- 11:04 Revision 95368669: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix aspect change detection in AOP ProxyClassBuilder"
- 10:38 Revision 62878088: [TASK] Improve error message in base repository
- This makes an error message in Repository::update() more meaningful and
removes some obsolete code from the construct...
- 10:37 Revision 56322b06: [+BUGFIX] (Functional Tests): Make sendWebRequest more realistic
- This includes:
- make Routing available
- getArgument/hasArgument implementation in Request
- more realistic base URI...
Also available in: Atom