From 2011-04-25 to 2011-05-24
- 11:29 Revision 5df43c35: [TASK] (Resource) Instead of move_uploaded_file() use rename()
- For the Image Upload via AJAX, the images are not transferred via enctype
multipart/form-upload. That's why there wil...
- 11:24 Revision a494e2f0: [TASK] Make getResourcePointerForHash() public
- As in some cases ResourcePointer objects are created outside the
ResourceManager, they might conflict with ResourcePo...
- 17:48 Revision a38bea4d: [BUGFIX] Make doctrine update and compilation configurable
- This change introduces a new configuration option "autoUpdate" that
controls if the doctrine commands for update and ...
- 14:21 Revision e8765e70: [FEATURE] (Property) Allow to explicitly specify a TypeConverter
- Related: #13533
- 13:59 Revision 191e63ed: Merge "[BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix lazy loading with clone in generic persistence"
- 13:55 Revision 4a68147d: [BUGFIX] Session: Make ProxyClassBuilder aware of uninitialized DoctrineProxies
- Change ProxyClassBuilder to use ObjectAccess for Doctrine's (private)
_identifier property in case of FLOW3 ObjectMan...
- 13:55 Revision b68a215a: [BUGFIX] Completely serialize not yet persisted entities
- Not yet persisted entities have to be serialized completely
until they have been persisted for the first time. Beside...
- 13:20 Revision 2ab086ac: Merge "[TASK] Security: Adjust query rewriting to Doctrine changes"
- 10:57 Revision e5055b6c: [TASK] Injector cleanup for Security classes
- Remove a few inject functions and replace them by annotations.
- 10:46 Revision b858ee82: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix Doctrine inheritance mapping for base class"
- 10:33 Revision 459b46f1: [TASK] Remove session cookie upon destroy()
- No, PHP does not do this automatically...
- 17:54 Revision 341ca7c7: [+BUGFIX] Always lowercase file extensions in Resource
- When uploading a resource with upper case characters in the
file extension (for instance "SomeFile.JPG") the saved
- 17:22 Revision bd9f8b37: [+BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix Doctrine inheritance mapping for base class
- The discriminator map was only built for subclasses but not for the
class itself. This also adds a discriminator for ...
- 09:11 Revision 6aa39c4c: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (Resource): Fix file upload"
- 23:59 Revision fa9b42ab: [TASK] Clean up Doctrine setup code a little
- Change-Id: I8a7cb9b92ac9c959beb855f7791457383fb68b7d
- 21:04 Revision fc607a27: [TASK] Make HelpCommandController work when no proxies exist yet
- Without this a help call would cause exceptions because in compile time
inject methods must be used.
- 16:06 Revision e6bd84a5: [+FEATURE] Add a typo3.org SSO authentication provider
- Change-Id: Iffba555c5b4e949c4b61b5f4c5360e2bf6a95b4a
- 16:04 Revision 150c56aa: [FEATURE] Enhance the RsaWalletService
- * Add sign() and verifySignature()
* Add a command controller to be able to import persistent keys
- 13:54 Revision 40f2a49d: [~BUGFIX] Register shutdown object methods on object creation
- This got lost during the new operator refactoring. To make
it work we add a register call to the object manager in to...
- 11:55 Revision 3fd0ed84: [+BUGFIX] (Resource): Fix file upload
- * ResourcePointer instances are now automatically created (or fetched)
as soon as an image is uploaded.
* the Resou...
- 18:08 Revision 7d15279e: Merge "[FEATURE] Property: Add boolean to boolean converter"
- 17:42 Revision 00c41a70: [FEATURE] Property: Add boolean to boolean converter
- Change-Id: Id3a517c9696a9c9a7112373932f619e30c98e8f1
- 17:25 Revision f3ab9990: [BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix lazy loading with clone in generic persistence
- Change-Id: I2e2cdb2e9ed309d13db0df84b396f313603deb4a
- 12:40 Revision 3339bfa1: Merge "[TASK] Small change to generated names of join tables"
- 12:28 Revision ba9a00d6: [TASK] Small change to generated names of join tables
- The name did not include the model, this was confusing.
- 10:27 Revision 79ed6e60: [+BUGFIX] (MVC): Original Request must only be set if there is a validation error
- Then, the "Speaker Profile" of the conference site is correctly filled out again.
- 09:21 Revision f7134f86: [TASK] Slightly more helpful error message for injection exception
- Change-Id: I89d686d66674afaf13702b018e6f3d712e9a7f31
- 08:14 Revision 43e79855: Merge "[TASK] Command persistAll() after CLI slave request with signal"
- 08:12 Revision 40c0f131: Merge "[+FEATURE] Doctrine: Automatically add joins for subproperty constraints"
- 15:52 Revision 6aee6d69: [TASK] Command persistAll() after CLI slave request with signal
- Change-Id: I797da23c81cefb580c31d9a358bfae0a5cb1e693
- 14:22 Revision b3a33ed8: Merge "[FEATURE] Add addRole() and removeRole() to Account"
- 14:21 Revision eec3d4be: Merge "[+BUGFIX] PersistentObjectConverter can convert non UUID strings"
- 14:20 Revision 692fb6ed: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (MVC): Introduce internal Request Arguments"
- 14:14 Revision a7bf3548: [+BUGFIX] (MVC): Introduce internal Request Arguments
- The Request now handles all arguments starting with two underscores
as "internal", meaning they will not be returned ...
- 13:22 Revision 735ea0ef: Merge "[FEATURE][BUGFIX] Calculate referenced column names from class code"
- 13:06 Revision 58d50dd4: [+BUGFIX] PersistentObjectConverter can convert non UUID strings
- With doctrine the identifier of an entity must no longer be a
UUID or numeric value. This change extends the
- 12:55 Revision 89cf90c5: [FEATURE] Add addRole() and removeRole() to Account
- Change-Id: I63df1e12aa4d8bfb5e35e6672968c2f05fd4a590
- 09:57 Revision da2aec29: Merge "[+FEATURE] Routing supports multidimensional arguments"
- 09:57 Revision fa507e72: [+FEATURE] Routing supports multidimensional arguments
- When using sub requests for building URIs (e.g. in plugins or
widgets) the route values/defaults can be multidimensio...
- 09:08 Revision 59dbb7d6: [+BUGFIX] (Object): Session objects with fallbacks
- In some (rare) cases it can occur that the session contains some
wrong data; which is why we cannot expect it to be a...
- 09:08 Revision 39fb391d: [+BUGFIX] Make CSRF protection work with recent changes on UriBuilder
- Furthermore, the test cases are greatly cleaned up to make
them better understandable.
- 12:59 Revision 3f625be7: [+FEATURE] Utility: tweak Array utitility class
- Add method unsetValueByPath() and allow to specify
the path as string in getValueByPath() and setValueByPath().
- 11:10 Revision d2c0fe55: [+FEATURE] Basic help support for command line commands
- This adds some basic help which displays a list of available commands
and a short description for each. This implemen...
- 09:22 Revision a1c06043: [FEATURE] Enable SQL connection initialization
- Some database setups might need to run some initial SQL statement after
a connection has been established. Examples a...
- 15:31 Revision 8495a0be: [BUGFIX] Call wakeup method of parents to initialize AOP structures
- In certain object hierarchies with AOP in subclasses, the array
with grouped advices was not initialized when the chi...
- 11:21 Revision a95dc073: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fix and cleanup UriBuilder"
- 11:10 Revision 1174777f: [+BUGFIX] Fix and cleanup UriBuilder
- This is mainly a refactoring of the UriBuilder.
But there are some slight changes in behavior too:
1. setRequest() no...
- 17:25 Revision ec578eef: [TASK] Security: Adjust query rewriting to Doctrine changes
- As the persistence layer has changed quite a bit with the
introduction of doctrine, query rewriting didn't work anymo...
- 17:25 Revision 61107a59: [+FEATURE] Doctrine: Automatically add joins for subproperty constraints
- If a constraint on a sub object is added, we add a join clause
to the qom respectively. So you are able to set condit...
- 10:54 Revision 2d57b451: [FEATURE][BUGFIX] Calculate referenced column names from class code
- When no referenced column names are given in a model, determine them by
looking at properties annotated with @Id. If ...
- 10:54 Revision 9e5715e5: [TASK] Cache file backend shows invalid identifier with exception
- This makes it (a little) easier to debug those exceptions.
- 16:50 Revision 11b7b8a6: [+FEATURE] MVC: Get root request from sub request
- If sub requests are nested over more than one level,
it must be possible to retrieve the top most parent
- 00:35 Revision c460fd6b: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fix AOP Proxy Building"
- 17:29 Revision c00c5708: Merge "[FEATURE] Property: Include array to object converter"
- 17:29 Revision 04ea1707: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix constructor setting injection for singletons"
- 15:59 Revision de1a1ba2: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Cache manager should flush classes in Tests"
- 15:58 Revision 0bf0aa2d: [+BUGFIX] Fix AOP Proxy Building
- This fixes a regression introduced by I1987e582a195e8913b7c80fa26ceeb3bbd0319f6
but the code was also wrong before th...
- 15:53 Revision f7693d11: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix several generic persistence problems"
- 12:47 Revision a39ced8e: [BUGFIX] Fix several generic persistence problems
- This change fixes several small generic persistence problems:
* NULL array collection should be flattened to an emp...
- 12:39 Revision b66b8dc5: Merge "[BUGFIX] Caching of unproxied classes in ProxyClassBuilder"
- 12:29 Revision d25ade8c: [FEATURE] Property: Include array to object converter
- Besides the persistent object mapping it is useful being able
to convert arrays to simple objects.
Some code could b...
- 11:47 Revision 4fc6b9e4: [BUGFIX] Fix constructor setting injection for singletons
- Change I15f86cc651935dbe756f5b02a155b5ff14c5e668 missed one spot for
setting injection in the ProxyClassBuilder.
- 10:22 Revision b38edb68: Merge "[BUGFIX] Security: Fix runtime evaluations with global objects"
- 06:55 Revision 6f020a32: Merge "[TASK] Adjust AOP ProxyBuilder unit tests to recent change"
- 22:14 Revision 516def4c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Make sure countAll() returns integers"
- 22:05 Revision 70ff746a: [BUGFIX] Doctrine: Allow nesting of AND and OR conditions in queries
- There is no reason to not support nesting of AND and OR conditions.
This change enables Doctrine to allow this nestin...
- 21:36 Revision 68954d8a: [TASK] Adjust AOP ProxyBuilder unit tests to recent change
- In I1987e582a195e8913b7c80fa26ceeb3bbd0319f6 some changes were done but
their (desired) changes to the result of prox...
- 21:09 Revision 50eff49b: [BUGFIX] Caching of unproxied classes in ProxyClassBuilder
- Classes that don't get a proxy class will be stored in the object
configuration cache as separate cache entries with ...
- 16:51 Revision ddb79073: [BUGFIX] Several AOP bugfixes
- This change fixes several small but blocking issues:
- AOP runtime evaluations with Doctrine collections not support...
- 16:34 Revision dc5ab419: Merge "[BUGFIX] Testing: Fix var annotations in FunctionalTestCase"
- 16:31 Revision 584c0188: Merge "[BUGFIX] Make table name in @Table annotation optional"
- 14:26 Revision 4da1f9a5: [FEATURE] Support DateTime in JsonView
- The JsonView did not handle DateTime values correctly. A string
- 09:59 Revision 7b49ac62: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix calculation of identifier for value objects"
- 17:21 Revision 4f82ecef: [BUGFIX] Testing: Fix var annotations in FunctionalTestCase
- Some var annotations were not renamed correctly.
- 17:19 Revision 5dcb9178: [BUGFIX] Security: Fix runtime evaluations with global objects
- The runtime evaluations closure code need a "closure" reference
to the object manager. This was removed in a recent c...
- 17:13 Revision 888b03da: [BUGFIX] Injection with factory settings is usable again
- If configuring injection in Objects.yaml and making use of settings for
a factory there, the generated proxy is broke...
- 17:13 Revision fd7eb8b1: [FEATURE] Use dedicated log for SQL queries
- Now a dedicated log is used for SQL queries, it is by default named
Query_<context>.log and configurable through sett...
- 17:07 Revision 55e792e9: [+BUGFIX] Cache manager should flush classes in Tests
- The cache flushing mechanism in the cache manager does not
generate the correct tag for a class inside the Tests dire...
- 16:47 Revision feff686a: [BUGFIX] ProxyClassBuilder produces valid code for prototype arguments
- Currently FLOW3 does not support the injection of prototype objects
that require constructor arguments. Instead the P...
- 21:57 Revision a2da4e48: [TASK] Update requirements in installation chapter
- Bumo required PHP version to 5.3.2 and note Windows systems and support
- 15:02 Revision 364c6d41: [BUGFIX] Make table name in @Table annotation optional
- When using the @Table Doctrine annotation to specify unique constraints
or indexes one had to specify the table name,...
- 14:40 Revision 2aa7624f: [BUGFIX] Make sure countAll() returns integers
- With Doctrine persistence countAll() would not return integers (in all
cases), thus strict comparison did not work.
- 12:02 Revision c7f66e08: [BUGFIX] Make sure entities can be used in links/redirect
- Now the Doctrine\PersistenceManager also checks for the FLOW3 identifier
introduced by AOP in getIdentifierByObject()...
- 10:55 Revision 0cd6cb2f: [BUGFIX] Fix calculation of identifier for value objects
- The generateValueHash advice is a before advice, thus it needs to use
the arguments given to __construct() for calcul...
- 19:16 Revision 9fb09c59: [FEATURE] Enable CSRF protection for ExtDirect requests
- The CSRF token has to be transfered to each of the resulting
web requests an ExtDirect request initiates.
- 14:33 Revision 4f8708ed: [+BUGFIX] Request arguments should never contain objects
- Request arguments are serialized in Fluid forms in order to generate the
hidden referrer fields that are required to ...
- 13:30 Revision 397a28da: Merge changes I3f278762,I809b8f8a
- * changes:
[TASK] Run Doctrine setup as CLI sub request
[TASK] Make Doctrine\PersistenceManager::compile() "test-...
- 13:13 Revision 35cafff1: Merge "[TASK] Don't use automatic proxy compilation in Doctrine"
- 13:11 Revision e089a7f7: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix potentially uninitialized variable"
- 12:34 Revision b2fcfa91: [TASK] Run Doctrine setup as CLI sub request
- When FLOW3 needs to set up Doctrine, the proxy classes for entities need
to be used, because without them no AOP-intr...
- 12:34 Revision 3f9bb811: [TASK] Make Doctrine\PersistenceManager::compile() "test-only"
- The compile method is no longer used to set up the DB and proxies in
development and production contexts, but is now ...
- 12:34 Revision 01fcf9b2: [TASK] Don't use automatic proxy compilation in Doctrine
- We do proxy compilation in our bootstrap phase if needed, thus we can
switch this always off (no need for configurati...
- 12:12 Revision 8c69cb7b: [TASK] Rename service variable to doctrineService
- Change-Id: Iad6452aa6e7455bb5898fe67c6dcbd7fbcf68fc1
- 12:09 Revision b3769e0f: [BUGFIX] Fix potentially uninitialized variable
- If the compileCommand was called with $force set to TRUE, the object
configuration cache would not have been defined,...
- 00:37 Revision a6b474f3: Merge "[BUGFIX] Remove obsolete variable definition from ApcBackend"
- 00:36 Revision f4936054: [BUGFIX] Remove obsolete variable definition from ApcBackend
- $cacheIdentifier is already defined in AbstractBackend.
- 00:35 Revision 8699944a: [BUGFIX] Remove unused variable in Cache PdoBackend tests
- Change-Id: Id997cd485934beb27c64b03d8f660c8b4cb58c4d
- 00:35 Revision f763feaa: [BUGFIX] Fatal error in redis backend cache tests
- injectSystemLogger() was removed from internal API.
- 00:31 Revision ca43e2a7: [BUGFIX] Fix cache file backend collectGarbage()
- collectGarbage() of cache file backend broke after latest refactoring.
Fix it and add a unit test for this case.
- 23:58 Revision 767e3356: [!!!][TASK] Change generated table structure for Doctrine
- This makes all column names lowercase and creates table names with a
lower risk of name clashes.
- 23:58 Revision 9a545306: [TASK] Enhance the DoctrineCommandController
- Add a create command and make update use the safe mode. To get rid of
unused stuff, use updateAndClean now.
- 23:58 Revision 394be57a: [FEATURE] Add Doctrine Migrations support
- This adds support for Doctrine Migrations to FLOW3 via new commands in
the Doctrine command controller (flow3:doctrin...
- 23:43 Revision d2eb68d1: Merge "[BUGFIX] Clean up cache file backend unit tests"
- 23:42 Revision e00c2993: Merge "[TASK] Prepare for better table name inference from class names"
- 23:25 Revision 2ce53b7f: Merge changes If03bbf35,I6b7e1780
- * changes:
[~BUGFIX] Save policy cache before doctrine compilation is triggerd
[TASK] Use native serialize for se...
- 22:54 Revision 65b0258b: [TASK] Prepare for better table name inference from class names
- Change-Id: Iafa52b7e276a90219e92c7d7a83d57d81f46e9a5
- 22:20 Revision 59e69402: Merge "[TASK] Remove outdated unit test"
- 22:14 Revision 23b59b7b: [~BUGFIX] Save policy cache before doctrine compilation is triggerd
- As the doctrine compilation might throw a missing ID exception,
this change makes sure to execute the policy saving b...
- 22:14 Revision 8a6dee58: [TASK] Use native serialize for session scope objects
- With the new proxy class mechanism it becomes possible to use serialize
directly, without the need of the ObjectSeria...
- 22:14 Revision 84953ce3: [FEATURE] Enable autogenerated @Id properties for Doctrine
- With this change Doctrine will use the FLOW3-generated UUID as instance
identifier. You no longer need to define arti...
- 22:14 Revision ea7efe9f: [TASK] Remove @Id annotations to use FLOW3 auto-identifiers
- Change-Id: I623e0d3ff189cc9e606542ff08ff8447b2d2669b
- 22:14 Revision 793ca816: [BUGFIX] Make sure to never proxy internal classes
- Internal classes (e.g. DateTime) cannot be proxied (mostly because it is
not possible to rename them to _Original). M...
- 22:14 Revision fcbc62da: [BUGFIX] Allow advice on __construct and __clone even if not in class
- Even when __construct() and __clone() are not explicitly coded in a
class advice on those methods will take effect.
- 22:14 Revision b54cefe3: [TASK] Optimize and fix persistence magic aspect & interface
- The @afterreturning advice was too late, needs to be @before so
identifiers are assigned before initializeObject() is...
- 22:14 Revision ff0f1880: [FEATURE] Allow AOP to work on abstract classes
- Change-Id: I5d507975a6d78de2e80aa0770bf8f343c3eb7f69
Also available in: Atom