From 2011-05-03 to 2011-06-01
- 19:01 Revision 16c402c9: [TASK] Tweak descriptions of CLI commands
- Also removes the note about missing argument support for CLI.
- 18:20 Revision 6ecb28be: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix minor CLI command issues"
- 15:57 Revision 6472787e: Merge "[BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix count queries with parameters"
- 11:27 Revision f93bc541: [BUGFIX] Fix minor CLI command issues
- * CommandController did not implement CommandControllerInterface
* RequestBuilder did not forward to help command for...
- 11:11 Revision 7e79ea7f: [FEATURE] Add flow3:doctrine:dql command
- Executes the given DQL command(s) and dumps the result.
- 11:08 Revision 31795542: Merge "[FEATURE] Add flow3:doctrine:info command"
- 01:38 Revision ce5f26c6: [BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix count queries with parameters
- Change-Id: Ia6b5f594012963cf54b542a62892da789832a97c
- 10:18 Revision 34345d0c: [BUGFIX] Modify queries in persistence only when Security Context is available
- The Security context is only available as soon as the Request is built; so it
is not available f.e. in Routing. Thus,...
- 17:33 Revision e137e5c3: [TASK] Package: Fix package creation and add package command
- This change fixes the package creation by generating an appropriate
Package.php. It also adds a command controller fo...
- 17:18 Revision 9cf2653e: Merge "[TASK] MVC: Enable command arguments"
- 16:58 Revision 5434b11c: Merge "[TASK] Remove session cookie upon destroy()"
- 16:41 Revision 4cdae7d6: [FEATURE] Add flow3:doctrine:info command
- Shows basic information about which entities exist and possibly if their
mapping information contains errors or not.
- 16:41 Revision d2a1ee3b: [TASK] MVC: Enable command arguments
- This change enables and fixes arguments for commands. Options are
used as command arguments and additional arguments ...
- 10:12 Revision 4d932ee0: Merge "[BUGFIX] AOP: Don't call parent::__wakeup() twice"
- 10:12 Revision fa62a627: [+FEATURE] Add a getter to retrieve all configured roles
- Change-Id: I9941c7ced033d449e5b3eea62a1757e5046c9f38
- 10:11 Revision 88b7a004: [TASK] Run Doctrine schema and proxy setup only if needed
- With this change doctrine schema updates and proxy compilation are only
run if class files in .../Domain/Model/ have ...
- 20:54 Revision fd4a6049: Merge "[TASK] Unset DBAL session initialization for Testing context"
- 16:27 Revision aea6e70f: [TASK] Unset DBAL session initialization for Testing context
- Change-Id: I4596b235347b813d36d0247380be3cefd24b5009
- 16:23 Revision ad0e6aaf: [BUGFIX] AOP: Don't call parent::__wakeup() twice
- When defining a custom __wakeup() magic method in a class, it was called
twice in the proxy method. This fixes this b...
- 21:23 Revision e312aaa4: [BUGFIX] Make entity-only ACLs possible in PolicyService
- The PolicyService would throw an exception in matches() if no method
configuration was defined in the ACL for a role....
- 15:29 Revision f8412d83: Merge "[TASK] Add default configuration value for RSA wallet storage path"
- 11:30 Revision 494d3c65: Merge "[TASK] Do not proxy CountWalker"
- 11:27 Revision 75a0cea7: Merge "[TASK] (Resource) Instead of move_uploaded_file() use rename()"
- 17:03 Revision c2af3c7f: [TASK] Add default configuration value for RSA wallet storage path
- Change-Id: I572e27f65f5aec189aa9914e6e92f31dba14b6f2
- 13:47 Revision 3277a1c5: [TASK] Fix annotations in Account docblocks
- Change-Id: I8ea1244e26e53dd11fc5503942e949b91add7f46
- 13:45 Revision e2348597: [TASK] Do not proxy CountWalker
- We do not need a proxy here and thus avoid a conflict with __construct
being in the interface...
- 11:29 Revision 5df43c35: [TASK] (Resource) Instead of move_uploaded_file() use rename()
- For the Image Upload via AJAX, the images are not transferred via enctype
multipart/form-upload. That's why there wil...
- 11:24 Revision a494e2f0: [TASK] Make getResourcePointerForHash() public
- As in some cases ResourcePointer objects are created outside the
ResourceManager, they might conflict with ResourcePo...
- 17:48 Revision a38bea4d: [BUGFIX] Make doctrine update and compilation configurable
- This change introduces a new configuration option "autoUpdate" that
controls if the doctrine commands for update and ...
- 14:21 Revision e8765e70: [FEATURE] (Property) Allow to explicitly specify a TypeConverter
- Related: #13533
- 13:59 Revision 191e63ed: Merge "[BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix lazy loading with clone in generic persistence"
- 13:55 Revision 4a68147d: [BUGFIX] Session: Make ProxyClassBuilder aware of uninitialized DoctrineProxies
- Change ProxyClassBuilder to use ObjectAccess for Doctrine's (private)
_identifier property in case of FLOW3 ObjectMan...
- 13:55 Revision b68a215a: [BUGFIX] Completely serialize not yet persisted entities
- Not yet persisted entities have to be serialized completely
until they have been persisted for the first time. Beside...
- 13:20 Revision 2ab086ac: Merge "[TASK] Security: Adjust query rewriting to Doctrine changes"
- 10:57 Revision e5055b6c: [TASK] Injector cleanup for Security classes
- Remove a few inject functions and replace them by annotations.
- 10:46 Revision b858ee82: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix Doctrine inheritance mapping for base class"
- 10:33 Revision 459b46f1: [TASK] Remove session cookie upon destroy()
- No, PHP does not do this automatically...
- 17:54 Revision 341ca7c7: [+BUGFIX] Always lowercase file extensions in Resource
- When uploading a resource with upper case characters in the
file extension (for instance "SomeFile.JPG") the saved
- 17:22 Revision bd9f8b37: [+BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix Doctrine inheritance mapping for base class
- The discriminator map was only built for subclasses but not for the
class itself. This also adds a discriminator for ...
- 09:11 Revision 6aa39c4c: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (Resource): Fix file upload"
- 23:59 Revision fa9b42ab: [TASK] Clean up Doctrine setup code a little
- Change-Id: I8a7cb9b92ac9c959beb855f7791457383fb68b7d
- 21:04 Revision fc607a27: [TASK] Make HelpCommandController work when no proxies exist yet
- Without this a help call would cause exceptions because in compile time
inject methods must be used.
- 16:06 Revision e6bd84a5: [+FEATURE] Add a typo3.org SSO authentication provider
- Change-Id: Iffba555c5b4e949c4b61b5f4c5360e2bf6a95b4a
- 16:04 Revision 150c56aa: [FEATURE] Enhance the RsaWalletService
- * Add sign() and verifySignature()
* Add a command controller to be able to import persistent keys
- 13:54 Revision 40f2a49d: [~BUGFIX] Register shutdown object methods on object creation
- This got lost during the new operator refactoring. To make
it work we add a register call to the object manager in to...
- 11:55 Revision 3fd0ed84: [+BUGFIX] (Resource): Fix file upload
- * ResourcePointer instances are now automatically created (or fetched)
as soon as an image is uploaded.
* the Resou...
- 18:08 Revision 7d15279e: Merge "[FEATURE] Property: Add boolean to boolean converter"
- 17:42 Revision 00c41a70: [FEATURE] Property: Add boolean to boolean converter
- Change-Id: Id3a517c9696a9c9a7112373932f619e30c98e8f1
- 17:25 Revision f3ab9990: [BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix lazy loading with clone in generic persistence
- Change-Id: I2e2cdb2e9ed309d13db0df84b396f313603deb4a
- 12:40 Revision 3339bfa1: Merge "[TASK] Small change to generated names of join tables"
- 12:28 Revision ba9a00d6: [TASK] Small change to generated names of join tables
- The name did not include the model, this was confusing.
- 10:27 Revision 79ed6e60: [+BUGFIX] (MVC): Original Request must only be set if there is a validation error
- Then, the "Speaker Profile" of the conference site is correctly filled out again.
- 09:21 Revision f7134f86: [TASK] Slightly more helpful error message for injection exception
- Change-Id: I89d686d66674afaf13702b018e6f3d712e9a7f31
- 08:14 Revision 43e79855: Merge "[TASK] Command persistAll() after CLI slave request with signal"
- 08:12 Revision 40c0f131: Merge "[+FEATURE] Doctrine: Automatically add joins for subproperty constraints"
- 15:52 Revision 6aee6d69: [TASK] Command persistAll() after CLI slave request with signal
- Change-Id: I797da23c81cefb580c31d9a358bfae0a5cb1e693
- 14:22 Revision b3a33ed8: Merge "[FEATURE] Add addRole() and removeRole() to Account"
- 14:21 Revision eec3d4be: Merge "[+BUGFIX] PersistentObjectConverter can convert non UUID strings"
- 14:20 Revision 692fb6ed: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (MVC): Introduce internal Request Arguments"
- 14:14 Revision a7bf3548: [+BUGFIX] (MVC): Introduce internal Request Arguments
- The Request now handles all arguments starting with two underscores
as "internal", meaning they will not be returned ...
- 13:22 Revision 735ea0ef: Merge "[FEATURE][BUGFIX] Calculate referenced column names from class code"
- 13:06 Revision 58d50dd4: [+BUGFIX] PersistentObjectConverter can convert non UUID strings
- With doctrine the identifier of an entity must no longer be a
UUID or numeric value. This change extends the
- 12:55 Revision 89cf90c5: [FEATURE] Add addRole() and removeRole() to Account
- Change-Id: I63df1e12aa4d8bfb5e35e6672968c2f05fd4a590
- 09:57 Revision da2aec29: Merge "[+FEATURE] Routing supports multidimensional arguments"
- 09:57 Revision fa507e72: [+FEATURE] Routing supports multidimensional arguments
- When using sub requests for building URIs (e.g. in plugins or
widgets) the route values/defaults can be multidimensio...
- 09:08 Revision 59dbb7d6: [+BUGFIX] (Object): Session objects with fallbacks
- In some (rare) cases it can occur that the session contains some
wrong data; which is why we cannot expect it to be a...
- 09:08 Revision 39fb391d: [+BUGFIX] Make CSRF protection work with recent changes on UriBuilder
- Furthermore, the test cases are greatly cleaned up to make
them better understandable.
- 12:59 Revision 3f625be7: [+FEATURE] Utility: tweak Array utitility class
- Add method unsetValueByPath() and allow to specify
the path as string in getValueByPath() and setValueByPath().
- 11:10 Revision d2c0fe55: [+FEATURE] Basic help support for command line commands
- This adds some basic help which displays a list of available commands
and a short description for each. This implemen...
- 09:22 Revision a1c06043: [FEATURE] Enable SQL connection initialization
- Some database setups might need to run some initial SQL statement after
a connection has been established. Examples a...
- 15:31 Revision 8495a0be: [BUGFIX] Call wakeup method of parents to initialize AOP structures
- In certain object hierarchies with AOP in subclasses, the array
with grouped advices was not initialized when the chi...
- 11:21 Revision a95dc073: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fix and cleanup UriBuilder"
- 11:10 Revision 1174777f: [+BUGFIX] Fix and cleanup UriBuilder
- This is mainly a refactoring of the UriBuilder.
But there are some slight changes in behavior too:
1. setRequest() no...
- 17:25 Revision ec578eef: [TASK] Security: Adjust query rewriting to Doctrine changes
- As the persistence layer has changed quite a bit with the
introduction of doctrine, query rewriting didn't work anymo...
- 17:25 Revision 61107a59: [+FEATURE] Doctrine: Automatically add joins for subproperty constraints
- If a constraint on a sub object is added, we add a join clause
to the qom respectively. So you are able to set condit...
- 10:54 Revision 2d57b451: [FEATURE][BUGFIX] Calculate referenced column names from class code
- When no referenced column names are given in a model, determine them by
looking at properties annotated with @Id. If ...
- 10:54 Revision 9e5715e5: [TASK] Cache file backend shows invalid identifier with exception
- This makes it (a little) easier to debug those exceptions.
- 16:50 Revision 11b7b8a6: [+FEATURE] MVC: Get root request from sub request
- If sub requests are nested over more than one level,
it must be possible to retrieve the top most parent
- 00:35 Revision c460fd6b: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Fix AOP Proxy Building"
- 17:29 Revision c00c5708: Merge "[FEATURE] Property: Include array to object converter"
- 17:29 Revision 04ea1707: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix constructor setting injection for singletons"
- 15:59 Revision de1a1ba2: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Cache manager should flush classes in Tests"
- 15:58 Revision 0bf0aa2d: [+BUGFIX] Fix AOP Proxy Building
- This fixes a regression introduced by I1987e582a195e8913b7c80fa26ceeb3bbd0319f6
but the code was also wrong before th...
- 15:53 Revision f7693d11: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix several generic persistence problems"
- 12:47 Revision a39ced8e: [BUGFIX] Fix several generic persistence problems
- This change fixes several small generic persistence problems:
* NULL array collection should be flattened to an emp...
- 12:39 Revision b66b8dc5: Merge "[BUGFIX] Caching of unproxied classes in ProxyClassBuilder"
- 12:29 Revision d25ade8c: [FEATURE] Property: Include array to object converter
- Besides the persistent object mapping it is useful being able
to convert arrays to simple objects.
Some code could b...
- 11:47 Revision 4fc6b9e4: [BUGFIX] Fix constructor setting injection for singletons
- Change I15f86cc651935dbe756f5b02a155b5ff14c5e668 missed one spot for
setting injection in the ProxyClassBuilder.
- 10:22 Revision b38edb68: Merge "[BUGFIX] Security: Fix runtime evaluations with global objects"
- 06:55 Revision 6f020a32: Merge "[TASK] Adjust AOP ProxyBuilder unit tests to recent change"
- 22:14 Revision 516def4c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Make sure countAll() returns integers"
- 22:05 Revision 70ff746a: [BUGFIX] Doctrine: Allow nesting of AND and OR conditions in queries
- There is no reason to not support nesting of AND and OR conditions.
This change enables Doctrine to allow this nestin...
- 21:36 Revision 68954d8a: [TASK] Adjust AOP ProxyBuilder unit tests to recent change
- In I1987e582a195e8913b7c80fa26ceeb3bbd0319f6 some changes were done but
their (desired) changes to the result of prox...
- 21:09 Revision 50eff49b: [BUGFIX] Caching of unproxied classes in ProxyClassBuilder
- Classes that don't get a proxy class will be stored in the object
configuration cache as separate cache entries with ...
- 16:51 Revision ddb79073: [BUGFIX] Several AOP bugfixes
- This change fixes several small but blocking issues:
- AOP runtime evaluations with Doctrine collections not support...
- 16:34 Revision dc5ab419: Merge "[BUGFIX] Testing: Fix var annotations in FunctionalTestCase"
- 16:31 Revision 584c0188: Merge "[BUGFIX] Make table name in @Table annotation optional"
- 14:26 Revision 4da1f9a5: [FEATURE] Support DateTime in JsonView
- The JsonView did not handle DateTime values correctly. A string
- 09:59 Revision 7b49ac62: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix calculation of identifier for value objects"
- 17:21 Revision 4f82ecef: [BUGFIX] Testing: Fix var annotations in FunctionalTestCase
- Some var annotations were not renamed correctly.
- 17:19 Revision 5dcb9178: [BUGFIX] Security: Fix runtime evaluations with global objects
- The runtime evaluations closure code need a "closure" reference
to the object manager. This was removed in a recent c...
- 17:13 Revision 888b03da: [BUGFIX] Injection with factory settings is usable again
- If configuring injection in Objects.yaml and making use of settings for
a factory there, the generated proxy is broke...
- 17:13 Revision fd7eb8b1: [FEATURE] Use dedicated log for SQL queries
- Now a dedicated log is used for SQL queries, it is by default named
Query_<context>.log and configurable through sett...
- 17:07 Revision 55e792e9: [+BUGFIX] Cache manager should flush classes in Tests
- The cache flushing mechanism in the cache manager does not
generate the correct tag for a class inside the Tests dire...
- 16:47 Revision feff686a: [BUGFIX] ProxyClassBuilder produces valid code for prototype arguments
- Currently FLOW3 does not support the injection of prototype objects
that require constructor arguments. Instead the P...
Also available in: Atom