From 2011-05-18 to 2011-06-16
- 06:35 Revision a087e4c7: [+BUGFIX] (Validation): Remove PropertyError
- The PropertyError was a leftover from the old property mapping /
error handling stack, and is not used anymore.
- 05:42 Revision 7cb9ec91: [TASK] Remove encoding declaration from source
- The encoding declaration did not do anything useful, but it (still)
breaks PHP when compiled with zend-multibyte supp...
- 23:22 Revision 18d55d76: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix used signal name in SignalAspect"
- 21:02 Revision 9b3a2ba4: [TASK] Clearer documentation for forward/redirect
- Change-Id: I69b0e6c0be6b670e8b8afe7c991621757df00257
- 17:55 Revision 51ccaf6f: [BUGFIX] MVC: Correctly reset controller subpackage key in forward
- If the current request has a subpackage key set, but the one we are
forwarding to not, we have to reset the subpackag...
- 09:34 Revision 09140bc4: Merge "[TASK] Use ORIGINAL_CLASSNAME_SUFFIX in Doctrine annotation driver"
- 09:33 Revision 7d5c3c65: Merge "[TASK] Make $originalClassNameSuffix a class constant"
- 21:48 Revision e6d165f8: [BUGFIX] Fix used signal name in SignalAspect
- When using the "magic" way of dispatching signals nothing would happen,
because the aspect does not remove the "emit"...
- 19:32 Revision 61b204a8: [+BUGFIX] Make internal arguments accept Objects
- Now, internal arguments can also be objects. This is necessary in some
cases, especially with Widgets. However, as th...
- 19:14 Revision e326df0e: [BUGFIX] Make getLimit() and getOffset() return stuff
- A getter that actually contains a return statement! #win
- 16:05 Revision 86877174: [BUGFIX] Make Doctrine\Query serializable
- Makes Doctrine\Query serializable and cleans up some code a little.
- 10:02 Revision 757121b5: Merge "[TASK] Tweak descriptions of CLI commands"
- 09:49 Revision dfab4d12: Merge "[BUGFIX] Modify queries in persistence only when Security Context is available"
- 20:34 Revision 9b578be3: [TASK] Use ORIGINAL_CLASSNAME_SUFFIX in Doctrine annotation driver
- Change-Id: I23a84e0a2423539eeaa0b47de07c861452298a61
- 20:33 Revision 8f503599: [TASK] Make $originalClassNameSuffix a class constant
- Change-Id: I5458c2e2bc0142a1c19883caa61f35a88f2c19fa
- 20:05 Revision 675adfff: [TASK] Move CLI request builder test to right location
- Change-Id: Ie6fb7d290d115ba3a2086cce07dbf8c8f9594202
- 19:01 Revision 16c402c9: [TASK] Tweak descriptions of CLI commands
- Also removes the note about missing argument support for CLI.
- 18:20 Revision 6ecb28be: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix minor CLI command issues"
- 15:57 Revision 6472787e: Merge "[BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix count queries with parameters"
- 11:27 Revision f93bc541: [BUGFIX] Fix minor CLI command issues
- * CommandController did not implement CommandControllerInterface
* RequestBuilder did not forward to help command for...
- 11:11 Revision 7e79ea7f: [FEATURE] Add flow3:doctrine:dql command
- Executes the given DQL command(s) and dumps the result.
- 11:08 Revision 31795542: Merge "[FEATURE] Add flow3:doctrine:info command"
- 01:38 Revision ce5f26c6: [BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix count queries with parameters
- Change-Id: Ia6b5f594012963cf54b542a62892da789832a97c
- 10:18 Revision 34345d0c: [BUGFIX] Modify queries in persistence only when Security Context is available
- The Security context is only available as soon as the Request is built; so it
is not available f.e. in Routing. Thus,...
- 17:33 Revision e137e5c3: [TASK] Package: Fix package creation and add package command
- This change fixes the package creation by generating an appropriate
Package.php. It also adds a command controller fo...
- 17:18 Revision 9cf2653e: Merge "[TASK] MVC: Enable command arguments"
- 16:58 Revision 5434b11c: Merge "[TASK] Remove session cookie upon destroy()"
- 16:41 Revision 4cdae7d6: [FEATURE] Add flow3:doctrine:info command
- Shows basic information about which entities exist and possibly if their
mapping information contains errors or not.
- 16:41 Revision d2a1ee3b: [TASK] MVC: Enable command arguments
- This change enables and fixes arguments for commands. Options are
used as command arguments and additional arguments ...
- 10:12 Revision 4d932ee0: Merge "[BUGFIX] AOP: Don't call parent::__wakeup() twice"
- 10:12 Revision fa62a627: [+FEATURE] Add a getter to retrieve all configured roles
- Change-Id: I9941c7ced033d449e5b3eea62a1757e5046c9f38
- 10:11 Revision 88b7a004: [TASK] Run Doctrine schema and proxy setup only if needed
- With this change doctrine schema updates and proxy compilation are only
run if class files in .../Domain/Model/ have ...
- 20:54 Revision fd4a6049: Merge "[TASK] Unset DBAL session initialization for Testing context"
- 16:27 Revision aea6e70f: [TASK] Unset DBAL session initialization for Testing context
- Change-Id: I4596b235347b813d36d0247380be3cefd24b5009
- 16:23 Revision ad0e6aaf: [BUGFIX] AOP: Don't call parent::__wakeup() twice
- When defining a custom __wakeup() magic method in a class, it was called
twice in the proxy method. This fixes this b...
- 21:23 Revision e312aaa4: [BUGFIX] Make entity-only ACLs possible in PolicyService
- The PolicyService would throw an exception in matches() if no method
configuration was defined in the ACL for a role....
- 15:29 Revision f8412d83: Merge "[TASK] Add default configuration value for RSA wallet storage path"
- 11:30 Revision 494d3c65: Merge "[TASK] Do not proxy CountWalker"
- 11:27 Revision 75a0cea7: Merge "[TASK] (Resource) Instead of move_uploaded_file() use rename()"
- 17:03 Revision c2af3c7f: [TASK] Add default configuration value for RSA wallet storage path
- Change-Id: I572e27f65f5aec189aa9914e6e92f31dba14b6f2
- 13:47 Revision 3277a1c5: [TASK] Fix annotations in Account docblocks
- Change-Id: I8ea1244e26e53dd11fc5503942e949b91add7f46
- 13:45 Revision e2348597: [TASK] Do not proxy CountWalker
- We do not need a proxy here and thus avoid a conflict with __construct
being in the interface...
- 11:29 Revision 5df43c35: [TASK] (Resource) Instead of move_uploaded_file() use rename()
- For the Image Upload via AJAX, the images are not transferred via enctype
multipart/form-upload. That's why there wil...
- 11:24 Revision a494e2f0: [TASK] Make getResourcePointerForHash() public
- As in some cases ResourcePointer objects are created outside the
ResourceManager, they might conflict with ResourcePo...
- 17:48 Revision a38bea4d: [BUGFIX] Make doctrine update and compilation configurable
- This change introduces a new configuration option "autoUpdate" that
controls if the doctrine commands for update and ...
- 14:21 Revision e8765e70: [FEATURE] (Property) Allow to explicitly specify a TypeConverter
- Related: #13533
- 13:59 Revision 191e63ed: Merge "[BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix lazy loading with clone in generic persistence"
- 13:55 Revision 4a68147d: [BUGFIX] Session: Make ProxyClassBuilder aware of uninitialized DoctrineProxies
- Change ProxyClassBuilder to use ObjectAccess for Doctrine's (private)
_identifier property in case of FLOW3 ObjectMan...
- 13:55 Revision b68a215a: [BUGFIX] Completely serialize not yet persisted entities
- Not yet persisted entities have to be serialized completely
until they have been persisted for the first time. Beside...
- 13:20 Revision 2ab086ac: Merge "[TASK] Security: Adjust query rewriting to Doctrine changes"
- 10:57 Revision e5055b6c: [TASK] Injector cleanup for Security classes
- Remove a few inject functions and replace them by annotations.
- 10:46 Revision b858ee82: Merge "[+BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix Doctrine inheritance mapping for base class"
- 10:33 Revision 459b46f1: [TASK] Remove session cookie upon destroy()
- No, PHP does not do this automatically...
- 17:54 Revision 341ca7c7: [+BUGFIX] Always lowercase file extensions in Resource
- When uploading a resource with upper case characters in the
file extension (for instance "SomeFile.JPG") the saved
- 17:22 Revision bd9f8b37: [+BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix Doctrine inheritance mapping for base class
- The discriminator map was only built for subclasses but not for the
class itself. This also adds a discriminator for ...
- 09:11 Revision 6aa39c4c: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (Resource): Fix file upload"
- 23:59 Revision fa9b42ab: [TASK] Clean up Doctrine setup code a little
- Change-Id: I8a7cb9b92ac9c959beb855f7791457383fb68b7d
- 21:04 Revision fc607a27: [TASK] Make HelpCommandController work when no proxies exist yet
- Without this a help call would cause exceptions because in compile time
inject methods must be used.
- 16:06 Revision e6bd84a5: [+FEATURE] Add a typo3.org SSO authentication provider
- Change-Id: Iffba555c5b4e949c4b61b5f4c5360e2bf6a95b4a
- 16:04 Revision 150c56aa: [FEATURE] Enhance the RsaWalletService
- * Add sign() and verifySignature()
* Add a command controller to be able to import persistent keys
- 13:54 Revision 40f2a49d: [~BUGFIX] Register shutdown object methods on object creation
- This got lost during the new operator refactoring. To make
it work we add a register call to the object manager in to...
- 11:55 Revision 3fd0ed84: [+BUGFIX] (Resource): Fix file upload
- * ResourcePointer instances are now automatically created (or fetched)
as soon as an image is uploaded.
* the Resou...
- 18:08 Revision 7d15279e: Merge "[FEATURE] Property: Add boolean to boolean converter"
- 17:42 Revision 00c41a70: [FEATURE] Property: Add boolean to boolean converter
- Change-Id: Id3a517c9696a9c9a7112373932f619e30c98e8f1
- 17:25 Revision f3ab9990: [BUGFIX] Persistence: Fix lazy loading with clone in generic persistence
- Change-Id: I2e2cdb2e9ed309d13db0df84b396f313603deb4a
- 12:40 Revision 3339bfa1: Merge "[TASK] Small change to generated names of join tables"
- 12:28 Revision ba9a00d6: [TASK] Small change to generated names of join tables
- The name did not include the model, this was confusing.
- 10:27 Revision 79ed6e60: [+BUGFIX] (MVC): Original Request must only be set if there is a validation error
- Then, the "Speaker Profile" of the conference site is correctly filled out again.
- 09:21 Revision f7134f86: [TASK] Slightly more helpful error message for injection exception
- Change-Id: I89d686d66674afaf13702b018e6f3d712e9a7f31
- 08:14 Revision 43e79855: Merge "[TASK] Command persistAll() after CLI slave request with signal"
- 08:12 Revision 40c0f131: Merge "[+FEATURE] Doctrine: Automatically add joins for subproperty constraints"
Also available in: Atom