From 2011-08-09 to 2011-09-07
- 15:54 Revision b207a55a: [FEATURE] Simple remote package import support
- This adds a new command package:import which allows for importing
a package from git.typo3.org. Currently only packag...
- 14:34 Revision b47d1c61: [!!!][BUGFIX] DateTimeConverter returns Errors instead of throwing exceptions
- As described in the Property Mapper reference manual, DateTimeConverter should
only throw exceptions when detecting *...
- 12:44 Revision 76756a70: Merge "[FEATURE] Remove support for @uuid annotation and support @Id"
- 12:40 Revision 23e1d40c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Skip functional tests for Doctrine if Doctrine is not used"
- 12:17 Revision 150a1cc0: Merge "[TASK] Enable lazy loading for session entities"
- 12:14 Revision b89626be: Merge "[FEATURE] Make lazy loading possible for getObjectByIdentifier"
- 11:04 Revision 8be02b2e: [TASK] Two small code (style) fixes
- Adds a leading backslash to a @var annotation and replaces one create()
call on the ObjectManager by use of the new k...
- 16:05 Revision 36594345: [TASK] Fix a typehint in ActionController
- Change-Id: If6b952e484007ce035dd27aa4cae1010498e5ae0
- 15:11 Revision 97408636: [FEATURE] Remove support for @uuid annotation and support @Id
- Support for userland access to the framework-provided technical entity
identifier was built for a specific use case n...
- 11:48 Revision 2b52d22e: [BUGFIX] Interactive shell works again
- The interactive shell (flow3:core:shell) could not launch
the sub process anymore because the name of the FLOW3 scrip...
- 11:23 Revision 6c490dec: [TASK] Enable lazy loading for session entities
- By this, persisted entities that are referenced
in the session are (de)serialized as lazy loading
proxies. This is a ...
- 11:22 Revision ba3a4738: [FEATURE] Make lazy loading possible for getObjectByIdentifier
- Lazy loading can be switched on by a new optional parameter.
- 11:10 Revision df34272c: [BUGFIX] package:* commands no longer issue a fatal error
- Most package:* commands and sometimes also the flow3:cache:flush
command issued a fatal error. The actual command was...
- 09:50 Revision c983e60c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix use of sys_get_temp_dir() in EnvironmentTest"
- 08:44 Revision 23920a42: Merge "Revert "[TASK] Two small code (style) fixes""
- 08:43 Revision 593ef34f: Revert "[TASK] Two small code (style) fixes"
- Breaks unit tests.
This reverts commit 784dae35ce078702ca088a85e569c3b44bbe74cb
- 20:29 Revision 41665c83: Merge "[TASK] Make migrate.php executable"
- 20:24 Revision 25a8c496: Merge "[!!!][TASK] Remove generic persistence PDO backend"
- 18:21 Revision c850b2a0: [BUGFIX] Injected settings are now from the correct package
- This fixes a bug caused by the Configuration Builder which resulted
in settings of a wrong package being injected int...
- 12:40 Revision 4dcf8f3e: [BUGFIX] Skip functional tests for Doctrine if Doctrine is not used
- The functional tests for Doctrine should only be run if the Doctrine
persistence manager is actually configured. Othe...
- 12:36 Revision cbb3e19f: Merge "[FEATURE] Enable use of @ (shut-up-operator)"
- 12:28 Revision f56ab32a: Merge "[BUGFIX] (Reflection): Prevent use of ReflectionService for Doctrine Proxies"
- 12:07 Revision 1a8efa97: Merge "[TASK] Two small code (style) fixes"
- 12:02 Revision 1cf1c897: [FEATURE] Enable use of @ (shut-up-operator)
- By default, FLOW3 makes sure to convert any error into an exception
so that even notices don't go undiscovered.
- 10:57 Revision fcfd801d: [TASK] Make migrate.php executable
- Change-Id: I21c89f0d801a2d92754a727805df44864f49cbf7
- 10:10 Revision aad9e634: [BUGFIX] Fix use of sys_get_temp_dir() in EnvironmentTest
- There was a parameter given to sys_get_temp_dir(), but it accepts none.
- 08:31 Revision 98f877bb: [BUGFIX] (Reflection): Prevent use of ReflectionService for Doctrine Proxies
- When calling the ReflectionService with a class name for a doctrine proxy,
really weird side-effects can happen, as t...
- 18:00 Revision 45cacad1: [!!!][TASK] Remove generic persistence PDO backend
- The generic persistence PDO backend is no longer maintained,
there is no use for it. If you want to target a RDBMS, u...
- 18:00 Revision a149b642: [BUGFIX] Generic abstract backend does not cascade persist
- This changes makes checkPropertyValue() return the value it found, as
expected in collectProperties() - both methods ...
- 18:00 Revision 784dae35: [TASK] Two small code (style) fixes
- Adds a leading backslash to a @var annotation and replaces one create()
call on the ObjectManager by use of the new k...
- 16:47 Revision ae9013df: Merge "[TASK] Make generic persistence follow new paradigms"
- 10:44 Revision afe640d9: [TASK] Make generic persistence follow new paradigms
- This change fixes the introduces changedObjects properties by adding
an additional collection and changes the abstrac...
- 18:11 Revision ba62d0b9: [BUGFIX] ActionController should initialize Errors correctly
- The ActionController should use the correct controller API in
getErrorFlashMessage() so that arguments can be rendere...
- 11:57 Revision 307ebadb: [TASK] Increase package version to 1.0.0-beta1
- Change-Id: I93304cc124e751e1e69e16ec7b814bba42b07e2b
- 10:56 Revision 605910ea: Remove path from MySQL default settings
- Change-Id: I371c337b528d371c38bff55af87a010285e12218
- 14:40 Revision 1d999c31: [BUGFIX] It's not possible to order by relation properties
- setOrderings() of Doctrine\Query did not work on relation attributes.
Now using the getPropertyNameWithAlias - method...
- 19:14 Revision 44b4d375: [BUGFIX] MessageTest adjusted to the last Message changeset
- convertingTheMessageToStringRendersIt was not adjusted to the
last change in Message. As the test was new together wi...
- 16:54 Revision d59e8ba5: Merge "[TASK] Use Message objects for flashMessages"
- 16:52 Revision 7764392d: [TASK] Use Message objects for flashMessages
- With this change a flashMessage will be an object of a certain type so
different types of messages are possible, addi...
- 15:27 Revision 04922c08: [BUGFIX] Join Table names are not truncated correctly
- With #29213 table name correspond to full model class name
To avoid too long names, table names are truncated if they...
- 14:50 Revision 295a024e: [BUGFIX] Cloning an entity should result in a new Uuid
- With this change cloning an entity object results in the clone
having a new UUID as FLOW3_Persistence_Identifier so p...
- 14:29 Revision 49f4d8f4: [!!!][TASK] Change default policy for Doctrine to DEFERRED_EXPLICIT
- This makes Doctrine use deferred explicit change tracking by default.
The PersistentObjectConverter does no longer cl...
- 13:22 Revision ac0d745f: [FEATURE] Set useful defaults for cascade attributes in Doctrine
- Our metadata driver now adds cascade all to all relations not pointing
to an aggregate root, orphanRemoval is also tu...
- 11:02 Revision 6aa57b35: Merge "[TASK] Only dump a small plaintext backtrace for exceptions"
- 10:59 Revision bebf4ac8: [TASK] Removing DocBook manual
- Documentation is now stored at git://git.typo3.org/FLOW3/Documentation.git
- 10:34 Revision b271bb97: Merge "[!!!][TASK] Make table name correspond to full model class name"
- 10:30 Revision cc38bfff: [TASK] Only dump a small plaintext backtrace for exceptions
- The backtrace written to disk in case of an exception is now plain text
and should no longer cause problems with the ...
- 17:44 Revision c78ca09b: [!!!][BUGFIX] Avoid Credentials to be stored in the request
- When you authenticate using the PersistedUsernamePasswordProvider
username & password are copied to the GET Arguments...
- 17:14 Revision 8cf483ae: [!!!][TASK] Make table name correspond to full model class name
- Table names are now based on the fully qualified class name.
Beware of long names on systems other than MySQL, curre...
- 15:50 Revision ea2d5815: [TASK] Provide more details in relation type exception
- The exception for a definition of a non-standard type
property without declaring the type of relation now
- 13:57 Revision eba466a3: [!!!][TASK] Some improvements to CLI handling
- - Fixes optional argument handling
- Improves readability of help index
- Help for single commands (usage: "./flow3 h...
- 13:50 Revision da563663: Merge "[BUGFIX] Remove unnecessary chmod for PackageStates"
- 13:05 Revision 498c1ae9: Merge "[TASK] Throw exception if type of relation is not defined"
- 12:21 Revision 81ca1413: [BUGFIX] Warn if exception dump could not be written
- The System Logger now logs a warning if an exception
backtrace could not be written into Logs/Exceptions/
- 16:40 Revision 4ec03ae8: [FEATURE] Reference Code for Exceptions
- This introduces a reference code for exceptions.
FLOW3's exception handler will now display a reference code
- 11:10 Revision 3c6ac910: [TASK] Throw exception if type of relation is not defined
- If a relation to a non standard datatype is defined in a model you have to define the type
of the relation (OneToOne,...
- 10:45 Revision 699b8bfe: [BUGFIX] Remove unnecessary chmod for PackageStates
- The Package Manager tried to adjust the permissions of
the PackageStates.yaml file via chmod.
This should not be nec...
- 20:11 Revision 47047748: Merge "[FEATURE] Re-introduce Lock Manager"
- 17:34 Revision d792f116: Merge "[!!!][TASK] Remove sessionInitialization setting for Doctrine"
- 16:52 Revision 71d18d4c: [FEATURE] Re-introduce Lock Manager
- This reintroduces the Lock Manager which locks the whole site while
compile time commands are executed. The Lock Mana...
- 14:13 Revision 7e118c1f: Merge "[BUGFIX] Exception is created but not thrown"
- 10:02 Revision d1d8e4b3: Merge "[TASK] Check signal name in connect to prevent wrong usage"
- 09:25 Revision c8ef7eec: [BUGFIX] (Command): Add a safeguard if class does not exist
- Sometimes, when the reflection cache is corrupted, it can happen
that a class which does not exist anymore is still p...
- 19:03 Revision f932cb14: Merge "[BUGFIX] Handle deletion of orphaned references in abstract backend"
- 17:19 Revision 6f1f3d72: [TASK] Check signal name in connect to prevent wrong usage
- This change checks a given signal name in Dispatcher->connect
for the prefix "emit". It also fixes the unit tests tha...
- 15:36 Revision e242e901: [BUGFIX] Exception is created but not thrown
- An instance of an Exception is created but
it is not thrown because the throw is missing.
Added throw in front of the...
- 12:57 Revision 0636682f: [!!!][TASK] Remove sessionInitialization setting for Doctrine
- This is deprecated and has been replaced by the backend option
"charset", which defaults to "utf8" now.
- 00:19 Revision a53c23c1: [BUGFIX] remove datecheck on timezone test
- When testing between 00:00 and 01:00 GMT+1 the timezone test fails,
because in this time the date in the set timezone...
- 15:33 Revision 3f9c1532: [BUGFIX] Consider DateTime objects in valuehash generation
- This change fixes a bug with valueobjects that have DateTime
properties. The value hash generation did not include Da...
- 09:57 Revision 8bcb8bc9: [BUGFIX] (Persistence): Doctrine\QueryResult::getQuery() should return cloned query
- That's also stated in the PHPDoc comment of the method, and we need to clone it
to make sure it does not have side-ef...
- 10:20 Revision 2f3bc9aa: Merge "[BUGIFX] Fix table name inference for packages without vendor name"
- 09:36 Revision 237b0ac7: [BUGFIX] (Persistence): Implement deferred loading in Doctrine\QueryResult
- Until now, Doctrine\QueryResult got all results passed into the constructor.
This change modifies the behavior such ...
- 13:30 Revision b8b79b23: [FEATURE] Implement autocompletion in interactive shell mode
- The autocompletion in the interactive shell mode shall show
all available and non-internal commands.
- 16:04 Revision 99168a40: Merge "[FEATURE] Do not ignore @throws annotation"
- 15:26 Revision d03ff114: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix a type hint in the package manager interface"
- 10:40 Revision 033de7cd: [BUGFIX] Fix value hash for subclassed valueobjects
- The current aspect for generating the value hash
will overwrite the value hash of a subclass in the
parent class cons...
- 11:31 Revision 6e4d2897: [FEATURE] Do not ignore @throws annotation
- The SOAP package needs to introspect throws annotations at runtime
to check for expected exceptions. Since the list o...
Also available in: Atom