From 2011-09-06 to 2011-10-05
- 09:54 Revision 659195f9: Merge "[TASK] Use IndexedReader instead of our own "fix""
- 09:52 Revision e2544f5f: Merge "[TASK] Clarify persistence behavior for inheritance in aggregate roots"
- 13:09 Revision 9d03bb52: [BUGFIX] Static Route Parts are not reset
- StaticRoutePart::resolve() sets the value to the route parts
name (= the corresponding URI part).
- 18:11 Revision 6216c3d7: [TASK] Use IndexedReader instead of our own "fix"
- There was a mapAnnotationsToKeys() method in our annotation
driver. Using the IndexedReader from Doctrine is the bett...
- 17:01 Revision b46db7bf: [TASK] Another cosmetic fix.
- Change-Id: Ifc7af4005f37374c4247a670ca05e5b2aee4003a
- 16:58 Revision cb9d87ad: [TASK] Trivial cosmetic fixes.
- Change-Id: I7e2156d41211e8094e997a10f0e6a040b2cadf69
- 23:19 Revision 2b29376b: [BUGFIX] Wrong default value 'Text' for $dataType
- The default value 'Text' for $dataType in the signature of the method
addNewArgument should be 'string' because there...
- 15:15 Revision bdb224d8: [BUGFIX] Fix regression: flush caches blocked by aggregate analysis
- On trying to flush the caches after a package has been removed or
deactivated, the Reflection Service can fail due to...
- 12:20 Revision 095a742b: [TASK] Clarify persistence behavior for inheritance in aggregate roots
- This adds a number of functional tests to make sure the repository
behaves as expected. For Person and User, the latt...
- 12:20 Revision c2cf3aa0: [TASK] Clean up class schema building code
- Extract some code into methods to make coming changed
Also add another test to the unit test for ClassSchema...
- 12:20 Revision 23961c89: [!!!][BUGFIX] Make sure only complete hierarchies are aggregate root
- Reported as "Aggregate root detection for Person vs AbstractParty is
broken" the issue at hand was that one could not...
- 14:32 Revision 57045778: [TASK] Some tiny spelling fixes
- Change-Id: I51e289b083e771d633444ca94250750ec572e2a2
- 12:15 Revision 0ef0e45d: [BUGFIX] Allow file exists check through ResourceStreamWrapper
- For file exists checks, we need to make sure that the
ResourceStreamWrapper returns FALSE when checking the path for...
- 12:14 Revision 395997de: [!!!][BUGFIX] Fix column names for association properties
- For associations without a join table the column names in the
model tables followed the target type, not the property...
- 12:12 Revision 1a7fd598: [TASK] Simplify license header in PHP files
- Change-Id: Ia0d929babe774b06547738451222e9f61b8b0c65
- 11:42 Revision 38317289: [TASK] Fix foreign key handling in migration
- Migrating down would not work because FK constraints where not named.
- 10:54 Revision eb569a6e: Merge "[TASK] Fix failing unit test after SecurityContext change"
- 18:51 Revision 2c1a6599: Merge "[BUGFIX] CLI Help throws exception if related comments are not available"
- 15:35 Revision 35bda30a: [TASK] Fix failing unit test after SecurityContext change
- Fix a failing unit test after change 5358.
- 15:31 Revision 864d0c81: Merge "[FEATURE] Support mapping of integer to string"
- 14:47 Revision f493d5fe: Merge "[BUGFIX] AOP proxies are no longer broken if __call() exists"
- 14:43 Revision 3e36de83: [BUGFIX] AOP proxies are no longer broken if __call() exists
- If a class contains a magic __call() method, AOP proxy classes are
broken due to a is_callable() use – method_exists(...
- 14:38 Revision 561bd6d6: Merge "[TASK] Guard the account for NULL when getting a party"
- 14:28 Revision 063c0a57: Merge "[BUGFIX] No persistence side effects anymore in functional tests"
- 14:17 Revision 516123c1: Merge "[BUGFIX] CLI CommandManager throws exception for ambiguous commands"
- 11:30 Revision 9c857055: [BUGFIX] @version annotations are not ignored anymore
- For optimization reasons FLOW3's Reflection Service ignored @version
annotations. Due to this, Doctrine's Optimistic ...
- 11:27 Revision 10af83a3: [BUGFIX] No persistence side effects anymore in functional tests
- Doctrine's Unit of Work still contained objects from previous tests.
In order to prevent side effects, the Entity Man...
- 11:18 Revision 892d67dc: [FEATURE] Support mapping of integer to string
- Just a small additional source type in the StringConverter.
- 19:11 Revision 2ae3f0ce: [TASK] Guard the account for NULL when getting a party
- This could happen, if the account in the persistence was deleted during
- 09:34 Revision 75a8b899: [BUGFIX] CLI Help throws exception if related comments are not available
- The flow3:help:help command parses @see annotations of the
commands and retrieves the method description of related
- 09:29 Revision 5e5daa1b: [BUGFIX] CLI CommandManager throws exception for ambiguous commands
- This change ensures that the CommandManager returns the complete
CommandIdentifier for commands with the same control...
- 19:36 Revision 87863f3d: [TASK] Clean up PersistentObjectConverter unit test
- Change-Id: I4746e33a23e2be019bab3f1c38e758bbf9cd50b0
- 19:36 Revision a9d8cc9e: [BUGFIX] Read ObjectConverter configuration correctly
- When checking for property mapping configuration the ObjectConverter
asks for the "ArrayToObjectConverter" configurat...
- 19:36 Revision d366973e: [BUGFIX] Allow ObjectConverter to use constructor parameters
- We need this for image upload in Phoenix.
- 18:31 Revision a29a7f77: Merge "[BUGFIX] Do not override parent instance in compiled proxies"
- 17:58 Revision c0319226: [BUGFIX] Allow file creation through ResourceStreamWrapper
- For file creation, we need to make sure that the ResourceStreamWrapper
also returns the path for a non-existing persi...
- 11:36 Revision 0275a5ff: [BUGFIX] Do not override parent instance in compiled proxies
- Change-Id: I00f25162b18f0b3a5e32a6241b6ef2ab6d066415
- 18:50 Revision c3314712: Merge "[TASK] Reanimate some ActionController unit tests"
- 18:50 Revision 34583c62: Merge "[!!!][TASK] Create lower cased URIs by default"
- 16:09 Revision 31338bf7: Merge "[BUGFIX] Don't remove referenced entities"
- 15:51 Revision 755a7352: [!!!][TASK] Create lower cased URIs by default
- The routing framework is capable of creating case sensitive
URIs so it is possible to resolve different actions depen...
- 15:36 Revision 690550e1: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix recursion error in \TYPO3\FLOW3\var_dump()"
- 15:32 Revision c0d60e79: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix case of sub package key arguments in Router::getControllerObjectName()"
- 15:30 Revision a72146e0: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix check against @ignorevalidation annotations"
- 12:14 Revision 01ffa9ce: [BUGFIX] Fix recursion error in \TYPO3\FLOW3\var_dump()
- A var_dump of for example the PersistenceManager results in a memory
error. This happens because the dumped object is...
- 11:30 Revision b301de55: [TASK] Fix unit test side effects
- The CacheFactoryTest created directories in the distribution
root when run from there. Now it used a mocked filesyste...
- 20:05 Revision d8cab871: Merge "[!!!][FEATURE] Improve default routing for entities"
- 19:12 Revision 38232efb: [FEATURE] Add generic Identity RoutePartHandler
- This implements improved routing for persisted objects.
When an object type is specified in the routing configuratio...
- 18:42 Revision 2c949e36: [BUGFIX] Don't remove referenced entities
- This change adds a check to the removal of dereferenced
entities in the AbstractBackend. If the entity was visited
- 17:49 Revision 0863e524: [!!!][FEATURE] Improve default routing for entities
- This improves the default dynamic route part handler so that it
can resolve objects that are known to the persistence...
- 12:05 Revision cc2caa52: [TASK] Reanimate some ActionController unit tests
- Change-Id: I0d4c24015d7de04fdee87d8237dc8b29a136f3b0
- 11:27 Revision 87418d9b: [BUGFIX] Fix check against @ignorevalidation annotations
- The check for argument names against @ignorevalidation annotations
was done with the raw argument name, but the annot...
- 11:01 Revision e37e8d36: Merge "[BUGFIX] Lifecycle annotations were not detected"
- 11:01 Revision 9eb3ce31: Merge "[BUGFIX] (Resource): Resource manager can also handle files without extension"
- 10:21 Revision b3887ec9: Merge "[BUGFIX] Proxy code of advised abstract classes don't produce errors"
- 22:06 Revision 72269db1: [BUGFIX] Fix case of sub package key arguments in Router::getControllerObjectName()
- This just changes the method argument name to be in sync with the annotation
- 19:10 Revision 13fd2dd6: Merge "[FEATURE] Provide signal for after objects have been persisted"
- 17:32 Revision b28cd358: [FEATURE] Provide signal for after objects have been persisted
- This provides two signals – one for the generic and one for the
Doctrine persistence manager - which is emitted right...
- 17:05 Revision 43f08cbd: [BUGFIX] Proxy code of advised abstract classes don't produce errors
- The AOP ProxyClassBuilder produced invalid code when signals were
defined in an abstract class. This was due to inval...
- 15:53 Revision 31a93457: [BUGFIX] Lifecycle annotations were not detected
- The detection of Doctrine lifecycle event annotations was broken
since the last Doctrine update (because of the chan...
- 15:33 Revision c6546f42: [BUGFIX] (Resource): Resource manager can also handle files without extension
- Furthermore, we use move_uploaded_file instead of rename to move the target
file to the final destination, as this al...
- 13:12 Revision 1c27b883: [TASK] Use correct respone mock in FunctionalTestCase
- The sendWebRequest() method used mocked ResponseInterface, but lacks
the setStatus() method present in the Web\Respon...
- 12:56 Revision e80716a8: Merge "[FEATURE] Support dropping instances in the Object Manager"
- 11:56 Revision d22fa5ee: [FEATURE] Support dropping instances in the Object Manager
- This adds a non-API function to the Object Manager which allows for
unregistering instances of arbitrary objects. The...
- 11:49 Revision eca27e40: [BUGFIX] Less persistence side effects in functional tests
- Previously, the persistence manager was only teared down after a whole
test case ran through. This change makes sure ...
- 20:05 Revision 5adfc6f4: [BUGFIX] Invalid static resource symlinks are removed again
- Whenever the resource publishing of FLOW3 finds an invalid
symbolic link in the static resources directory, it should...
- 17:55 Revision ba7f2df6: [BUGFIX] (Property): Enable mapping of Value Objects
- If a value object is edited through a Fluid form, we should not try to fetch it
from persistence, but need to re-crea...
- 12:10 Revision 320877b9: [BUGFIX] Fix help command controller argument use
- The command controller was intended to be used with the optional
command identifier without using that as a named opt...
- 12:01 Revision 56af0fd7: Merge "[!!!][BUGFIX] Optional CLI arguments have to be named"
- 12:01 Revision 29088818: [!!!][BUGFIX] Optional CLI arguments have to be named
- This reverts commit 090c243226aee1ede12ab289d651bdbb80564f92 and brings back Ia9f59326e5c4dc793102db20883ae798ae2f27c...
- 11:37 Revision 129c66a0: Merge "Revert "[!!!][BUGFIX] Optional CLI arguments have to be named""
- 11:37 Revision 090c2432: Revert "[!!!][BUGFIX] Optional CLI arguments have to be named"
- This reverts commit a43360b35c0b44288d204462b825dfa564bd3cf2
- 11:02 Revision 27a0247d: Merge "[!!!][BUGFIX] Optional CLI arguments have to be named"
- 09:28 Revision cef61f82: Merge "[BUGFIX] Repository does not crash with wrong argument type"
- 12:20 Revision a43360b3: [!!!][BUGFIX] Optional CLI arguments have to be named
- Currently exceeding arguments are ignored if a command has optional
arguments, because the RequestBuilder then can't ...
- 21:40 Revision af9ac039: [BUGFIX] Invalid static resource symlinks are removed again
- Whenever the resource publishing of FLOW3 finds an invalid
symbolic link in the static resources directory, it should...
- 21:31 Revision 3a9a2b11: [BUGFIX] Repository does not crash with wrong argument type
- This fixes the safe guard in the add(), remove() and update()
functions of the base repository.
- 14:38 Revision 410f7464: [TASK] Remove @license annotation from files
- Change-Id: I6c67fdc1d55171b717791f7d558b41209653793c
- 00:18 Revision d5f5e448: [TASK] Fix a method docblock in RawValidator
- Change-Id: Ie3fa9e47141b25b1a407405a1e1a573cc187773e
- 16:40 Revision ea0339ed: [TASK] Raised version to 1.0.0 beta 2
- Change-Id: I0b92916003952db89062f72da5a188d5ce48f26a
- 15:14 Revision cb1ff889: [BUGFIX] Allow use of the Collection interface in "type hints"
- In type hints as well as @var and @param annotations it is better to
use the Collection interface instead of concrete...
- 14:03 Revision bdcb2420: [BUGFIX] Type declaration errors give hint on root cause
- The TypeHandling::parseType() function will now throw a more specific
exception which allows other code parts to disp...
- 13:51 Revision eafdd3e5: Merge "[BUGFIX] setfilepermissions does not use sudo anymore"
- 13:27 Revision dac6f386: Merge "[TASK] Two small code (style) fixes"
- 13:23 Revision 1488cbb4: Merge "[TASK] Rename __CSRF-TOKEN to __csrfToken"
- 12:05 Revision f7cc2c88: [BUGFIX] setfilepermissions does not use sudo anymore
- This changes the behavior of the setfilerpermissions
command. Instead of using sudo right away, the bash
script now c...
- 11:47 Revision 7874d79e: [TASK] Improve message for compile errors
- If the compile run fails, FLOW3 will display a long exception
message stating that either the PHP binary could not be...
- 10:58 Revision 6da06284: [TASK] Rename __CSRF-TOKEN to __csrfToken
- The name for the CSRF token did not follow our camelCase conventions.
- 10:56 Revision e24d1f17: Merge "[BUGFIX] AOP: Fix call to parent method if method is not proxied in subclass"
- 10:49 Revision 57eaea70: Merge "[FEATURE] Serialization can handle entities in arrays"
- 10:46 Revision e806c692: Merge "[TASK] Arrays::setValueByPath works with \ArrayAccess"
- 10:26 Revision defc41c8: Merge "[TASK] Fix default error message rendering in ActionController"
- 10:25 Revision 883d0230: [TASK] Fix default error message rendering in ActionController
- Change-Id: I1fe74815ebf7554ad271f347200ab0dcfebc2edb
- 10:25 Revision c368ada8: Merge "[BUGFIX] It's not possible to order by relation properties"
- 17:06 Revision 15d69186: [FEATURE] Styled CLI response and help descriptions
- This introduces support for styled output in the CLI response
and some brushed up help functionality.
- 17:01 Revision 79164d75: [TASK] Reformatted and improved doc comments of commands
- This change set contains several fixes and enhancements of the doc
comments of FLOW3's commands. These are mostly adj...
- 15:50 Revision ea093139: [BUGFIX] AOP: Fix call to parent method if method is not proxied in subclass
- If a method is overridden in a subclass that calls its advice parent class,
but no proxy method is generated for this...
- 14:20 Revision 2e39bf14: [FEATURE] Serialization can handle entities in arrays
- Resolves: #27015
- 14:19 Revision 5fdd10af: [TASK] Arrays::setValueByPath works with \ArrayAccess
- By this change the method is not limited to simply arrays
anymore. Instead objects implementing \ArrayAccess are
- 10:26 Revision 2d82dad1: [BUGFIX] (MVC): ActionController ErrorAction forgets SubpackageKey
- In case a validation error happened, a forward() is done to the referring
action, which then re-displays the form.
- 15:54 Revision b207a55a: [FEATURE] Simple remote package import support
- This adds a new command package:import which allows for importing
a package from git.typo3.org. Currently only packag...
- 14:34 Revision b47d1c61: [!!!][BUGFIX] DateTimeConverter returns Errors instead of throwing exceptions
- As described in the Property Mapper reference manual, DateTimeConverter should
only throw exceptions when detecting *...
- 12:44 Revision 76756a70: Merge "[FEATURE] Remove support for @uuid annotation and support @Id"
- 12:40 Revision 23e1d40c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Skip functional tests for Doctrine if Doctrine is not used"
- 12:17 Revision 150a1cc0: Merge "[TASK] Enable lazy loading for session entities"
- 12:14 Revision b89626be: Merge "[FEATURE] Make lazy loading possible for getObjectByIdentifier"
- 11:04 Revision 8be02b2e: [TASK] Two small code (style) fixes
- Adds a leading backslash to a @var annotation and replaces one create()
call on the ObjectManager by use of the new k...
- 16:05 Revision 36594345: [TASK] Fix a typehint in ActionController
- Change-Id: If6b952e484007ce035dd27aa4cae1010498e5ae0
- 15:11 Revision 97408636: [FEATURE] Remove support for @uuid annotation and support @Id
- Support for userland access to the framework-provided technical entity
identifier was built for a specific use case n...
- 11:48 Revision 2b52d22e: [BUGFIX] Interactive shell works again
- The interactive shell (flow3:core:shell) could not launch
the sub process anymore because the name of the FLOW3 scrip...
- 11:23 Revision 6c490dec: [TASK] Enable lazy loading for session entities
- By this, persisted entities that are referenced
in the session are (de)serialized as lazy loading
proxies. This is a ...
- 11:22 Revision ba3a4738: [FEATURE] Make lazy loading possible for getObjectByIdentifier
- Lazy loading can be switched on by a new optional parameter.
- 11:10 Revision df34272c: [BUGFIX] package:* commands no longer issue a fatal error
- Most package:* commands and sometimes also the flow3:cache:flush
command issued a fatal error. The actual command was...
- 09:50 Revision c983e60c: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix use of sys_get_temp_dir() in EnvironmentTest"
- 08:44 Revision 23920a42: Merge "Revert "[TASK] Two small code (style) fixes""
- 08:43 Revision 593ef34f: Revert "[TASK] Two small code (style) fixes"
- Breaks unit tests.
This reverts commit 784dae35ce078702ca088a85e569c3b44bbe74cb
Also available in: Atom