From 2012-04-04 to 2012-05-03
- 17:59 Revision 49d8440f: Merge "[!!!][FEATURE] (Core): Nested FLOW3 Application Contexts"
- 17:41 Revision 9df55671: [!!!][FEATURE] (Core): Nested FLOW3 Application Contexts
- With this change, it is possible to use nested FLOW3 contexts like
"Production/Live" or "Production/Staging/Server1"....
- 16:50 Revision 692f73b7: [TASK] Fix hints about frozen packages to cache:flush command
- This enhances the hints about frozen packages introduced in
- 16:44 Revision 257b30b4: Merge "[FEATURE] Provide outputFormatted() function for CLI"
- 16:37 Revision c2e0fd73: Merge "[BUGFIX] Implement fallback for password hash migration"
- 16:08 Revision 06930c3b: [TASK] Tweak code migration tool code and output
- This makes the output of the code migration tool a little
more readable and shifts some parts of the code around to
- 15:58 Revision a788b292: [TASK] Fix schema migrations adding useless unique indexes
- This change removes the index creation commands on the Role table from
the migrations supplied with Ief9455e10c58f999...
- 15:57 Revision 05f80eb8: [TASK] Adjust the code migration for FLOW3 1.1
- This tweaks the code migration a little to be more complete and
produce better readable output.
- 15:00 Revision 95af0e5f: [FEATURE] Provide outputFormatted() function for CLI
- This introduces a new method for outputting formatted
(that is, word wrapped and optionally padded) text to
- 12:36 Revision 9243aa1c: [TASK] Add hints about frozen packages to cache:flush command
- By default precompiled reflection data of frozen packages is not
recreated on flushing the cache.
This adds a hint to...
- 11:10 Revision 14fff6f0: Merge "[FEATURE] Identity annotation should make properties unique"
- 11:10 Revision ef7cdc8c: Merge "[TASK] Remove Identity annotation from Resource"
- 10:13 Revision cfbc8fa0: [BUGFIX] (Persistence): Fix failing RepositoryTest
- The test fails since Ic3782452e941574dd85068535092877efd7ca190 which
forgot to adjust the Unit Tests.
- 09:31 Revision b9fd1464: [TASK] Remove Identity annotation from Resource
- As preparation to give the Identity annotation some meaning we
remove it here to still allow multiple resources with ...
- 09:31 Revision b0fb449c: [FEATURE] Identity annotation should make properties unique
- With this change all properties annotated with the Identity
annotation will be added to an unique constraint in the d...
- 09:26 Revision f97cc1de: Merge "[TASK] Add early returns to Security\Context::hasRole" into FLOW3-1.0
- 09:24 Revision ec0ff2e5: Merge "[BUGFIX] Keep class doc comments when building proxies" into FLOW3-1.0
- 09:19 Revision f12ba2d3: [FEATURE] DateTimeConverter should support DateTime subclasses
- Currently DateTimeConverter only accepts target types of 'DateTime'.
This change adjusts the converter so that it wor...
- 08:21 Revision 955b786a: [FEATURE] Use lifecycle annotations without HasLifecycleCallbacks
- When using lifecycle annotations on methods, this change removes the need
to annotate the class itself with HasLifecy...
- 08:16 Revision ab24201a: Merge "[TASK] Adjust Testing settings"
- 07:48 Revision f76abe9f: Merge "[BUGFIX] Check that repositories are of singleton scope"
- 15:58 Revision ed8fdeaf: [FEATURE] Code migration tool
- This adds support for "code" migrations. As with database migrations,
steps needed to adjust existing code to changes...
- 15:58 Revision 57c7aea0: Merge "[TASK] Adjust some leftover uppercase namespace parts"
- 14:55 Revision 1bc99215: [TASK] Add functional content security tests
- Change-Id: I574a37ae8305181337c6794176133f4928138a41
- 14:53 Revision e0e903b8: [TASK] A few more content security examples
- This adds some very basic notes which could help a few
people started with content security.
- 11:01 Revision c355f351: Merge "[TASK] Fixes exception message building causing error"
- 10:53 Revision de7f8b9e: Merge "[TASK] Fix RestController to work with HTTP foundation"
- 00:44 Revision 012c6595: [TASK] Documentation: Add a link to installation hints
- Change-Id: Idaf0ec2780aab8184d4b519b20276a8cac00951e
- 23:56 Revision 8baab130: [TASK] Update to support orphanRemoval on ManyToMany associations
- In Doctrine 2.2.1 support for orphanRemoval on ManyToMany associations was
added, thus it is added to our driver as w...
- 23:56 Revision 45a12cd6: Merge "[TASK] Getting started: Correct snippet description"
- 23:48 Revision c55e4f69: [BUGFIX] Adjust "fileName" spelling to "filename"
- The spelling for filename differs throughout the code. With this
change we use "filename" everywhere possible.
- 23:40 Revision dc3532f4: [BUGFIX] Prevent Route class from appending an extra question mark
- Change-Id: I965367962786ab1ba923dbaae304e0d02afdfdc1
- 23:37 Revision fc71de3f: [TASK] Fixes exception message building causing error
- When the providerClass for an authentication provider
is not configured, the building of an exception message
- 23:17 Revision 4e17257d: [BUGFIX] Adjust documentation to correct folder structure for xlf-files
- Change-Id: I34513c0a1d71cbbdcf86f5473e542f25b8f1fe04
- 22:37 Revision 7275a130: [TASK] Move XLIFF files so that Pootle copes with the file layout
- This changes the file layout for translations so that for every language
a directory named after the locale identifie...
- 17:28 Revision 9de4a2c9: [TASK] Fix RestController to work with HTTP foundation
- This fixes RestController to work again with HTTP foundation.
- 16:10 Revision 5e342192: [BUGFIX] Check that repositories are of singleton scope
- Repositories must be singletons, otherwise strange things and
seemingly weird errors happen. This change adds a check...
- 10:51 Revision 019507ae: [BUGFIX] Use lowercase table names to fix functional tests
- There seems to be a problem with (certain versions of) MySQL and
lower / uppercase table names (maybe only on case in...
- 12:54 Revision e04da494: [TASK] Adjust some leftover uppercase namespace parts
- There were still some uses of AOP and MVC in the codebase.
- 19:14 Revision ed4538b8: [FEATURE] Introduce ANY matcher for content security
- Change-Id: I11e6e8d06cef6b6c48ccdb6c704d2ed2fc08711e
- 19:14 Revision 21cf88e5: [BUGFIX] PersistenceQueryRewritingAspect now supports count(0)
- If the aspect intercepted a count() method and the result (because
of lacking access rights) would be "none", the asp...
- 19:14 Revision ad3c7d9a: [TASK] Fix debug output marking entity/value object
- This removes the FIXME from debug output and just
uses "persistable" as an umbrella term for an entity
or value objec...
- 19:14 Revision 41a5fa00: [!!!][BUGFIX] Fix session handling in functional tests
- Sessions were kept across test boundaries which had bad
side effects on, for example, authentication: previously
- 19:14 Revision 09dba14b: [BUGFIX] Fix MethodSecurity functional test
- After #36659 was fixed, the session handling works
as expected. That means, however, that if no account
is logged in,...
- 19:14 Revision 7d13b3fb: [BUGFIX] Query rewriting now works with one additional constraint
- PersistenceQueryRewritingAspect was broken if only one additional
constraint was added, leading to invalid queries th...
- 19:11 Revision f20526cc: [TASK] Log exception in Doctrine\Query->getResult()
- When an exception occurs during getResult() it was silently
ignored. Now it will be logged to the system log.
- 19:10 Revision be0c7975: [TASK] Adjust Testing settings
- Fixes YAML style and makes use of SQL logger in Testing possible.
- 17:02 Revision 78279ca9: [BUGFIX] Implement fallback for password hash migration
- The new BCrypt default hashing strategy causes problems if a FLOW3
application is migrated from version 1.0 which did...
- 15:00 Revision 771bc9b8: [BUGFIX] Fix functional testing for security features
- The authenticated roles from one test have not been
cleared after the test.
Adds a safeguard for getAccount() to the...
- 15:00 Revision d38e25b3: [BUGFIX] Make getHttpRequest() work in functional tests
- In some cases functional tests need to access getHttpRequest() on the
active RequestHandler. In functional tests this...
- 15:00 Revision 3198e416: [TASK] Add functional tests for content security
- This add some first basic functional tests for
- 14:20 Revision 7e45bcc2: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix Typo3OrgSsoToken use of removed method"
- 14:10 Revision 7aebd16f: [FEATURE] (Validation): Context-specific validation through Validation Groups
- Sometimes, Validation should only be executed on Persist, or on the Controller
invocation. Especially when building m...
- 13:47 Revision 4595e40c: [BUGFIX] Fix Typo3OrgSsoToken use of removed method
- Environment does no longer have getRawGetArguments(), instead using
getArguments() on the HTTP request we have availa...
- 12:49 Revision e40b2219: [BUGFIX] Fix isClassImplementationOf in ReflectionService
- In some cases (depending on filesystem load order probably) the
Production context would fail to return the correct r...
- 11:19 Revision 47912707: Merge "[TASK] Use correct order or static function declaration"
- 11:18 Revision 319fa7e4: [TASK] Use correct order or static function declaration
- This is the only occurence of this order for declaring a static method.
- 09:31 Revision 63a952e3: Merge "[!!!][FEATURE] Turn content security acl logic upside down"
- 09:30 Revision 6f20ba45: Merge "[BUGFIX] AdviceChain has to take the proxy from the joinpoint"
- 00:20 Revision 4c598ceb: [TASK] Add example of request pattern to provider example
- Releases: 1.1
- 23:53 Revision 7a79ea2c: [BUGFIX] AdviceChain has to take the proxy from the joinpoint
- The advice chain object got its proxy instance in the constructor,
which was possibly not the correct instance for a ...
- 22:23 Revision 72b91a1e: [BUGFIX] Call PersistAll after every controller invocation
- If0020fdedbaf4779ff24d0e4248e2137cdf5bc67 introduced a regression
which caused persistAll() to be uncalled.
- 21:42 Revision 8a1dc881: Merge "[TASK] Add clarifying note on PersistenceMagicAspect.cloneObject"
- 21:40 Revision 9761517b: [TASK] Add clarifying note on PersistenceMagicAspect.cloneObject
- Adds a note clarifying that this method is not unused.
- 21:34 Revision 19c1bc34: Merge "[FEATURE] Persist after every controller invocation"
- 21:33 Revision 6cdc131b: [!!!][FEATURE] Turn content security acl logic upside down
- This change realizes a whitelist approach for content
security acls. By this content security acls work with
- 21:27 Revision 3fa297e1: Merge "[BUGFIX] Adds detection of missing id attributes in XLIFF files"
- 17:38 Revision 1148aebf: [BUGFIX] Skip token separation without request in Security\Context
- separateActiveAndInactiveTokens() in Security\Context fails if
$this->request is NULL.
With this change, token separ...
- 16:01 Revision 6134c455: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix functional tests with security and sendWebRequest"
- 15:21 Revision b839259f: [BUGFIX] Fix functional tests with security and sendWebRequest
- This change fixes some security related aspects of the functional
base testcase. Field visibility and method visibili...
- 14:43 Revision 3872d435: [BUGFIX] Adds detection of missing id attributes in XLIFF files
- XLIFF requires id attributes on trans-unit tags, but if they are missing,
FLOW3 does not complain. An exception is no...
- 14:30 Revision 9a0e128a: [FEATURE] Persist after every controller invocation
- Wire persistAll() from afterControllerInvocation instead of the
This is useful because it...
- 13:28 Revision 28a049fc: [BUGFIX] Make BCrypt the default hashing strategy (again)
- In https://review.typo3.org/5756 the default hashing strategy was
changed to BCrypt. Later, in https://review.typo3.o...
- 12:41 Revision b331759d: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix content security current.globalObject expansion"
- 12:04 Revision a513961f: [BUGFIX] Exceeding roles of accounts are now ignored
- If an account had one ore more roles which were not
defined in a policy, access was denied to this account
- 10:22 Revision 708a3706: Merge changes I52b9f659,Ic90168e0
- * changes:
[FEATURE] Track all configuration changes
[!!!][FEATURE] FileMonitor now uses identifier and has getId...
- 10:19 Revision 69e38209: [BUGFIX] Guard against missing server global variables
- Calling Http\Request::createFromEnvironment() gives a notice about an
undefined array index for HTTP_HOST and REMOTE_...
- 09:34 Revision 6202ecfe: Merge "[!!!][FEATURE] Make cache backends more flexible"
- 23:38 Revision 5d1aa1b9: [BUGFIX] Action arguments of type DateTime throw Exception
- If an action argument is an object, the ValidatorResolver tries to
instantiate that object to use it as Validator wit...
- 23:30 Revision b2ee527c: [TASK] Remove leftover session dependency from Http\Request
- This is actually not used and causes circular dependency problems
in some cases.
- 23:21 Revision fb277f30: [FEATURE] Track all configuration changes
- This change set greatly improves the file monitoring of FLOW3's
system relevant files, such as class files, settings,...
- 23:21 Revision cf6bb691: [!!!][FEATURE] FileMonitor now uses identifier and has getIdentifier()
- This change makes the FileMonitor use the identifier internally and
provides a getIdentifier() method. With this, usi...
- 23:21 Revision 08924c0c: [!!!][FEATURE] Make cache backends more flexible
- This change makes cache backends more flexible. It adds a new interface
"TaggableBackendInterface" and a new "SimpleF...
- 23:00 Revision 817017e0: [!!!][TASK] Clean up Environment after HTTP refactoring
- With the HTTP foundation quite some things from Environment have become
obsolete. The class and it's "users" are adju...
- 22:48 Revision e2d704e7: [!!!][TASK] Move baseUri setting from Environment to Http\Request
- The Environment class optionally used a setting to specify a fixed
baseUri to be used. With the HTTP foundation this ...
- 22:46 Revision 1256837a: [BUGFIX] Uploaded files are not untangled anymore
- TYPO3\FLOW3\Http\Request is missing the functionality that is implemented
- 22:46 Revision 9dcd31d9: [FEATURE] Introduce HttpRequestHandlerInterface
- This new interface identifies request handlers which are
supporting and working with HTTP requests as such and
- 22:02 Revision 5ddf5140: [TASK] Tweak doc comments to be more explanatory
- Change-Id: Ibc7f86a28451a47b47324008b37d580e4593e7bb
- 21:55 Revision 286a7d6d: [BUGFIX] Base PrecompiledReflectionData path on temporary path
- The path to the precompiled reflection data is no longer
configured separately but instead always derived from the FL...
- 21:06 Revision 2af28910: Merge "[BUGFIX] Do not use fallback temporary directory"
- 20:05 Revision d1a05a20: [BUGFIX] Do not use fallback temporary directory
- With this change you will get an exception if you miss the
temporary path setting in your settings instead of falling...
- 17:57 Revision 9539aca7: [TASK] Improve "compilation error message"
- When the compile run failed, an exception was thrown until now. This
lead to confusing output. With this change it do...
- 12:54 Revision a0de72aa: [BUGFIX] flow3.php now uses return code from setfilepermissions.sh
- Change-Id: Ifed806412fa9eaa8e12d3d443bbe3fac52d37ade
Releases: 1.0, 1.1
- 18:12 Revision dc3a2842: [BUGFIX] Update package states after package:import
- This patch makes sure that the package states information
is updated after a new package has been imported.
- 16:33 Revision 75d4bea5: [BUGFIX] Don't rewrite PackageStates.php if not necessary
- This fix adjusts a comparison so that the PackageStates.php
file is only written if truly necessary.
- 11:16 Revision 77fa8af3: [BUGFIX] Remove precompiled reflection data on force flush
- This patch makes sure that any precompiled reflection data
of frozen packages is removed on a cache:flush --force.
- 19:05 Revision 64420cac: [FEATURE] Adds a quiet flag to doctrine:migrate
- With the flag set only the version numbers of the executed
migrations are output, one per line.
- 09:32 Revision 83a56d56: [FEATURE] Allow "configurable" classes path in packages
- Package instances can be asked for their classes path, which is now set
determined by the PackageManager and stored i...
- 18:24 Revision a5a90def: [BUGFIX] Fix content security current.globalObject expansion
- Using for example current.securityContext in Policy.yaml made
FLOW3 crash completely in "eval'd" code.
This fixes th...
- 15:41 Revision 2c194e85: Merge "[TASK] Add DB migration for PostgreSQL"
- 14:35 Revision d49ffbb4: Merge "[TASK] Adjust functional test fixture to new maximum table length"
- 14:22 Revision 58b7c5f0: [TASK] Adjust functional test fixture to new maximum table length
- Change-Id: I03f968617140543617ef38300c9f26be98dcd21a
- 14:21 Revision a95ffeee: [TASK] Add DB migration for PostgreSQL
- This adds an initial migration for PostgreSQL to create the needed
schema for the package.
- 14:21 Revision 503891c2: [BUGFIX] Fixes column type detection when using Column annotation
- If a Column annotation is used but no type argument is given, the default
"string" type was used and did override the...
- 14:16 Revision aafecb57: [TASK] Cleans up some smaller issues
- This change collects a number of smaller issues:
- clarifies description of migrationGenerateCommand
- an exception...
- 13:55 Revision fafc62ef: Fixes code style issues
- This change adds a ton of @throws to docblocks and fixes other
documentation issues. Some code cleanup, like removing...
- 12:17 Revision 23d09d98: Merge "[BUGFIX] flow3.php now uses return code from setfilepermissions.sh"
- 10:56 Revision cc2477fa: [TASK] Derive maximum table name length from Doctrine.DBAL
- Doctrine.DBAL drivers have informations about the maxmimum
allowed table length, so the annotation driver uses this
- 10:44 Revision 115bda50: [!!!][BUGFIX] Changes the default for nullable columns to FALSE
- This change makes columns not nullable by default, as is the case with
vanilla Doctrine 2.
This is a breaking change...
- 17:35 Revision 28a09045: [TASK] Update Package.xml with new version number
- Change-Id: Iafb2368b51546b68be176d49f0ca28ec9c8b4873
- 11:28 Revision e6cd5cdb: [BUGFIX] flow3.php now uses return code from setfilepermissions.sh
- Change-Id: I83ffa83d3bf087b3694dafe7548f83ce21e77fce
Releases: 1.0, 1.1
- 11:01 Revision 3239e0ae: Merge "[TASK] Make output of doctrine:migration status more compact"
- 23:26 Revision db44aca6: Merge "[SECURITY] Protect arguments of form __referrer with HMAC"
- 23:22 Revision fd719b53: Merge "[FEATURE] Improve value object support"
- 21:53 Revision dd014d2e: [TASK] Fix functional test for HTTP RequestHandler
- The HTTP RequestHandler test can only be executed if the
global routes configuration include the routes from the
- 21:21 Revision d0bb5b5d: Merge "[TASK] Remove a rather dubious unit test for Redis cache backend"
- 21:19 Revision e06bd9bb: [TASK] Remove a rather dubious unit test for Redis cache backend
- Fixes a catch statement around connect as well.
- 21:13 Revision 0af0647d: [FEATURE] Improve value object support
- This allows to handle value objects as intended. Create a new
one and persistence will take care to check if the valu...
- 20:08 Revision d727c53a: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fixed empty exception for CLI commands"
- 20:08 Revision e998b3cb: Merge "[BUGFIX] Skip CSRF protection if not authenticated"
- 17:14 Revision bb6f1878: Merge "[TASK] Stability improvement to functional persistence test"
- 15:17 Revision f9847d2b: [BUGFIX] Fixed empty exception for CLI commands
- When issuing an invalid command line (missing or wrong arguments),
FLOW3 displayed an exception #0 without further ex...
- 15:04 Revision 6ed045ce: [BUGFIX] Skip CSRF protection if not authenticated
- CSRF protection prevented the triggering of authentication entry
points in some cases. As CSRF protection is not need...
- 11:43 Revision 49d0b48a: [TASK] Stability improvement to functional persistence test
- Adds ordering to TestEntityRepository to make results predictable.
- 11:41 Revision 3ca5db88: [TASK] Make output of doctrine:migration status more compact
- This change removes some superfluous newlines that made the
migration status output rather long…
- 11:31 Revision 5b10bd1c: [TASK] Give hint with exception on aggregate roots in hierarchies
- The message "In a class hierarchy either all or no classes must be
an aggregate root, "Foo" is one but the parent cla...
- 17:35 Revision 59bec6a6: [TASK] Ignore @codeCoverageIgnore annotation
- Change-Id: Icaad401d749358a9f8a4f7953165862b42aa13f8
- 16:18 Revision fed005bf: [BUGFIX] Proxy methods with referenced arguments should work
- Arguments given by reference would result in an exception if
the method was proxied due to AOP.
- 16:12 Revision dc464504: [SECURITY] Protect arguments of form __referrer with HMAC
- The request arguments of the referring request are
a serialized string written to one of the hidden
fields in a Fluid...
- 15:03 Revision 5d6c3eaa: [TASK] add "Group" tag to excluded tags, as PHPunit now requires to tag big testcases
- Change-Id: I3b1b2c8c6a9b644a9abceb9053858cae1848d428
- 14:10 Revision 0e05ccc5: [!!!][FEATURE] HTTP 1.1 Support – Foundations
- This commit contains the foundations for a better HTTP support in
FLOW3. It extracts request and response handling in...
- 14:10 Revision ad0bcd5e: [!!!][BUGFIX] Alternative entry points can be configured again
- This fix allows for using other than the pre-defined WebRedirect
entry points (for example the HTTP Basic entry point...
- 14:10 Revision bbc5e334: [FEATURE] Provide method getContent() for HTTP request
- This implements a method for retrieving the HTTP request body.
- 14:10 Revision ecb44c54: [FEATURE] HTTP Client for Functional Testing
- This adds a virtual HTTP client which supports pluggable request engines
for different purposes. The first scenario i...
- 14:10 Revision eb813f96: [TASK] Add missing getParentRequest() method in HTTP Response
- Furthermore, some documentation cleanup.
- 14:09 Revision 331a78e8: [!!!][TASK] Sub package name case and location adjustments
- This change set contains (mostly) renames and relocations of FLOW3 sub
namespaces. These changes are necessary to mee...
- 17:26 Revision 3ceb727c: [FEATURE] --force option for flow3:cache:flush
- Packages containing invalid PHP code which cause fatal errors
can prevent FLOW3 from flushing code caches with
- 15:18 Revision c7c095c1: [TASK] Getting started: Correct snippet description
- Change-Id: I9273fa290a32609358c10c1b65a29f327c78cc1e
- 08:58 Revision 0083d387: Merge "[BUGFIX] Virtual host configuration contains Production context definition"
- 14:39 Revision e6d6d5ba: Merge "[BUGFIX] Adjust documentation to new documentation workflow"
- 14:25 Revision d12ce447: [BUGFIX] Adjust documentation to new documentation workflow
- Change-Id: Id62c96c154b1eba8fad66c1f561f053e991907a0
- 13:57 Revision 8cec12a9: [TASK] Remove Selenium Test Case
- This removes the unsupported, unnecessary and unfunctional
Selenium Test Case.
- 09:32 Revision ff4eb7e3: [BUGFIX] Virtual host configuration contains Production context definition
- Change-Id: I3e8ea85eab77eca1041ce4dfea79fa527d3bb283
Also available in: Atom