From 2012-09-20 to 2012-10-19
- 13:59 Revision bd5e35d7: Merge "[BUGFIX] Respect explicit empty subpackage in uriFor with subrequests"
- 11:21 Revision 580b9632: [TASK] Remove oneline exception for throw statements
- Removes the exception for throwing exceptions in oneliners, which is
not allowed anymore.
- 09:04 Revision 77f148cd: [BUGFIX] Workaround issues with multiline commit messages
- In core migration functionality, particularily on windows
systems, the commit message is cropped at the first occurre...
- 23:02 Revision 84341d19: Merge "[FEATURE] Let HTTP browser follow Location redirects"
- 23:00 Revision e90a00d6: [FEATURE] Let HTTP browser follow Location redirects
- Since Http's Browser object should behave like a real browser, Location
headers are now followed (as soon as they com...
- 17:53 Revision 03d6d6fd: [BUGFIX] Apply PSR-0 code migration only to non-PSR-0 packages
- This change adds a condition to prevent the code migration to move
classes inside the Classes directory if it is alre...
- 17:36 Revision 9f407900: [BUGFIX] Correct path check in HTTP\Cookie constructor
- A variable name has been corrected in the constructor
of the Cookie class.
- 17:14 Revision 8b5adb71: Merge "[BUGFIX] Documentation mentions the NotEmptyValidator"
- 16:11 Revision be181ef7: [FEATURE] Include technical details to exceptions in dev context
- Since the implementation of custom error renderers (#39423)
404 errors don't show any technical details to the user,
- 10:00 Revision faf48bec: Merge "[TASK] Documentation: Fix link to CGL on one page document"
- 09:51 Revision 8a730146: Merge "[BUGFIX] CSRF token is not appended for actions with mixed case characters"
- 19:13 Revision cf4f0ee4: [TASK] Documentation: Fix link to CGL on one page document
- The link was renamed during the FLOW3 to TYPO3 Flow replacement
but the site package is not yet renamed.
- 16:56 Revision 9ea304b4: [BUGFIX] CSRF token is not appended for actions with mixed case characters
- The CrsfProtectionAspect no longer appends the CSRF token when the
target action contains uppercase characters (e.g. ...
- 16:52 Revision 8ebb3f6e: [BUGFIX] Respect explicit empty subpackage in uriFor with subrequests
- This change just checks for the empty string in the routing arguments and
sets a controller argument for building the...
- 14:39 Revision 81a50601: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix composer manifest loading and unit tests"
- 11:19 Revision ec4d4225: [BUGFIX] Fix path to database error template
- The Settings.yaml contained an outdated path for the
Fluid template which is supposed to display database
- 09:33 Revision 441957b9: [TASK] Check for unexpected properties in Policy schema
- This change disables unknown properties for resources and
acl group keys to prevent mistakes. For example, the schema...
- 09:59 Revision c85ccd70: [BUGFIX] Fix composer manifest loading and unit tests
- This change fixes 2 tests in PackageTest that failed when run from
a package directory, because the $package->getComp...
- 09:37 Revision 0fe86547: Merge "[BUGFIX] Tests fail when run from package path."
- 14:50 Revision 4fa37811: Merge "[BUGFIX] Remove unnecessary call for code compilation"
- 14:18 Revision 3b43e2a9: [BUGFIX] UriBuilder doesn't properly handle arguments of SubRequests
- If you're creating a link inside a SubRequest that link currently
doesn't add/remember the Arguments, Controller, etc...
- 20:26 Revision c9f04ee0: [BUGFIX] Remove unnecessary call for code compilation
- This change removes the forced compile command subrequest
in a non Production context. Proxy classes are only
- 16:21 Revision c913fb65: Merge "[FEATURE] Allow mapping of indexed property names with placeholder" into FLOW3-1.1
- 16:55 Revision f442e2f5: [BUGFIX] Tests fail when run from package path.
- Composer manifests missing in some tests, and not read properly by
package in others
- 13:42 Revision ee8f8e1d: [TASK] Exclude classes with broken PSR-0 in DomCrawler
- See https://github.com/symfony/DomCrawler/pull/7
- 09:36 Revision b744c359: [BUGFIX] ActionRequest does not resolve correctly cased package key
- ActionRequest resolves lowercased package key by looking for
Package class instead of asking PackageManager. If no Pa...
- 18:46 Revision 94a43b69: [TASK] Small code cleanup in Package
- Change-Id: Id9dd4d57d94baf27c8d0de04752fe6829e67d92e
- 18:33 Revision d00e8767: [BUGFIX] Documentation mentions the NotEmptyValidator
- The Part II (Getting Started), Validation chapter contains
a note about the requirement and purpose of the NotEmptyVa...
- 18:07 Revision 0a78fb8a: [BUGFIX] Changed f:form.textbox to f:form.textfield in Documentation
- Change-Id: I53e76c34593c70e50408d523805d0f1213838188
- 15:08 Revision 81c41cdf: [TASK] Make exception templates more configurable
- At the moment only the file name can be set, but not
the format, partial & layout paths are configurable.
- 11:47 Revision 50c3e1c2: [BUGFIX] Adjust unit test for YamlSource to changed indentation
- Change-Id: Ib66ca28142e3430f6eeca8e7eabd9aac28d4abf5
- 11:14 Revision 41c63520: [TASK] Use two spaces as yaml indentation instead of four
- This was introduced when upgrading the Symfony Yaml package
to the latest source with the move to composer.
- 10:50 Revision 4a53002a: [TASK] make Package::getComposerManifest() public
- This is needed for fixing the site import of setup
- 10:11 Revision 01468684: [BUGFIX] fix unit tests
- The test of Idc1d9d48998a0de0ecd07f834baa769ddf1e5ba4 was not adjusted
to the rename.
- 08:59 Revision 8c73d8e5: [BUGFIX] Update composer type in migration
- Releases: 1.2
- 23:59 Revision 2c0e18f6: Merge "[BUGFIX] Adjust Package Management to updated composer package types"
- 23:54 Revision 3f4b7342: [BUGFIX] Adjust Package Management to updated composer package types
- This fixes issues f.e. with functional test runs of Phoenix.
- 23:43 Revision 3d0a981f: [BUGFIX] Fix monitoring of changed class files
- This change fixes the resolving of the class name from a changed file
since the PSR-0 changes caused some problems wi...
- 23:36 Revision 14a78824: [BUGFIX] Remove unnecessary call to to sortAndSavePackageStates
- This change should fix the saving of a new PackageStates.php file on
every request which causes a rebuild of proxy cl...
- 23:22 Revision f4b26dad: [BUGFIX] Fix Proxy Blacklisting
- Change-Id: I30bb1d6cef4e2f6936aacb8847669833df965180
- 20:08 Revision 33acf047: [BUGFIX] Try to fix composer loading problem
- Change-Id: I5bd4a8e0afc44bcd00fb051512abf2bd211085d7
- 11:58 Revision 57526b7f: [!!!][TASK] Rename FLOW3 to TYPO3 Flow
- Adjusts the code, comments, documentation as needed.
A code migration to adjust packages and schema migrations are a...
- 16:58 Revision 69d40a96: [!!!][TASK] Rename FLOW3 to TYPO3 Flow, move files
- Moves files so names match the FLOW3 to Flow change.
- 23:53 Revision 569fcb86: [TASK] Some leftover case changes
- This adjusts the case of some forgotten namespaces and classes.
Also it marks a number of migrations as (correctly) ...
- 21:11 Revision adc2fba0: [TASK] Adjust PackageManagerTest to "skip unnamed" change
- With I5e29317bbada2b6aed13fe26b50c1ae1ed9c2c80 a check was added that
lead to a failing unit test. So much for trivia...
- 20:59 Revision 17af2c03: [BUGFIX] Make sure generated composermanifest is valid
- Change-Id: Icd089b9b8ff6ae488e83feebd662ffa3d67baee5
- 20:56 Revision d40e50a3: [TASK] Skip "packages" without name in manifest
- When using packages that have example "composer.json" files (like
Doctrine ORM 2.3 in source form) this will avoid er...
- 13:54 Revision d010f920: [BUGFIX] Fix package / manifest detection
- In production context class loading fails because the classloader has a
wrong map for namespaces. This is caused by g...
- 11:29 Revision 29c9ff55: Merge "[TASK] Remove leftover .Shortcuts handling"
- 20:54 Revision 9b634145: [FEATURE] Allow copy of dotfiles in copyDirectoryRecursively()
- Adds a new parameter to copyDirectoryRecursively(), namely the boolean
To enable this, also readDirec...
- 20:54 Revision 8feeaa3c: [TASK] Copy dotfiles during composer install
- Dotfiles like .htaccess need to be copied as well.
- 20:32 Revision f957184c: Merge "[TASK] Move .gitignore to composer install default"
- 20:31 Revision 196e37db: [TASK] Remove leftover .Shortcuts handling
- Change-Id: I6567aea03e75109ca47659ac471f9e0b2839d215
- 20:24 Revision 1a417b66: [TASK] Fix flow3 commandline script
- Shortens a docblock and removes define() left over from recent work.
- 10:51 Revision ee4d1f8c: [TASK] Move .gitignore to composer install default
- Change-Id: Ic71baf5b76ae113ff93cd5a32e9dc4ac8af44bb3
- 12:01 Revision 4179179d: [TASK] Tweak install script behavior, add (example) configuration
- With this change the composer post install/update script will discern
between "Essentials", being files that will alw...
- 10:12 Revision c7cce8d5: [FEATURE] Allow keeping files in copyDirectoryRecursively()
- This change adds a flag $keepExistingFiles to copyDirectoryRecursively()
in Files. It defaults to FALSE and if set to...
- 22:37 Revision 987b91a8: [BUGFIX] Add .htaccess file to installed files
- Change-Id: I480abc8d12a2406ffecea66357462bf28eb2dd1c
- 22:33 Revision d3039191: [TASK] Update settings to new name of installer package
- Change-Id: I1dcab45f5644a535fb8eedafaa48e3efb711e2b8
- 22:22 Revision 0ea33a38: [TASK] Update class exclusion to changed composer installer name
- The installer change it's package key from christianjul.installers to
flow3.composerinstallers so the exclusion needs...
- 18:52 Revision 125ff016: [TASK] Change dependency to require flow3/composer-installers
- Change-Id: I09a8d1a7808004eeabe50176bf04359659c2a980
- 14:32 Revision 947608e4: [TASK] Use composer version of installer
- Change-Id: Ib9f41406fd4672f2ced3fdf7174a6aca1c529b7c
- 13:48 Revision 9a68c0eb: [TASK] Require christianjul/installers directly
- Change-Id: I9bed033db14d0f1005c65ffe99d135c5e56e81fc
- 11:17 Revision eb9b140d: Merge "[BUGFIX] Handle missing composer type gracefully"
- 10:39 Revision c516af3e: Merge "[!!!][TASK] Add utility to get classes namespace entry-point"
- 10:39 Revision b71202ea: Merge "[BUGFIX] Allow excludeClasses setting for non-installed package"
- 10:39 Revision a8bfe8e4: Merge "[BUGFIX] getClassesPath() returns path without trailing slash"
- 10:38 Revision 508fa374: Merge "[TASK] Install "Web/index.php" on Composer install"
- 10:25 Revision 37492ff2: [TASK] Test commit for composer install
- Change-Id: Ife0cd551a4aa853c88a3bc40850a34f93e7354b6
- 10:01 Revision e3f9f13d: [TASK] Change requirement to real composer installer
- Also drop require-dev - only valid for root manifests
- 22:58 Revision cb870e17: [BUGFIX] Handle missing composer type gracefully
- The type in a composer manifest is optional, so we need to check for it's
existence before we use it.
- 22:40 Revision 0f8b4d2f: [TASK] Install "Web/index.php" on Composer install
- Change-Id: Ib8634b8b4f10f73d6e8a57d6f11f0afa077e8155
- 22:37 Revision 1594a523: [!!!][TASK] Add utility to get classes namespace entry-point
- With PSR-0 the entry-point of the classes files needs prefixing of the
pathified namespace. Add a getter, getClassesN...
- 22:29 Revision a952d97f: [BUGFIX] Allow excludeClasses setting for non-installed package
- Change-Id: Ibdbb843d9e59d575d05ce7088c5dddca843e2be0
- 22:28 Revision 1925ba31: [BUGFIX] getClassesPath() returns path without trailing slash
- Change-Id: I354be2ef635cc384aa7244c812e1fd80a07dab35
- 11:28 Revision 5950a764: [FEATURE] Add moveFile() and deleteFile() operations to migrations
- Code migrations now can use deleteFile() and moveFile() to work on
- 11:28 Revision 2e2d98f6: [FEATURE] Isolate migrations and provide package data
- With this change migrations have access to the data of the target
package (the package currently being migrated) and ...
- 11:28 Revision 61302517: [TASK] Add code migration to "composerify" a package
- The migration moves all class files into a PSR-0 compatible directory
structure and adds a composer manifest; Package...
- 11:28 Revision 6e88cac9: [TASK] Exclude specific classes from object management
- In order to exclude classes from object management - either for performance
or compatibility reasons - create a confi...
- 11:28 Revision 6fdd8553: [TASK] Make package management use Composer
- Refactor package management to use Composer, also relax constraints in order
to utilize 3rd party composer / PSR-0 co...
- 11:28 Revision 94761514: [BUGFIX] PackageStates.php does not contains relative paths
- Change-Id: Ia3c6f6b932909848c4d7d6bd83127115ec67739b
- 11:28 Revision 91e18818: [BUGFIX] Fix failing tests in package management
- Change-Id: I3470ec9eabe73596854cd52c7b2a31e6a76a22b9
- 11:28 Revision ef342614: [TASK] Update unit tests to vfsStream > 1.0
- This adds "mikey179/vfsStream" to composer.json and adjusts the unit
tests to the new vfsStream API.
- 11:28 Revision 9b9e92b1: [TASK] Fix PSR-0 compatibility for functional tests
- Change-Id: Ia621032e73ef77fc8a8529ae13bd1ae5e5a4b0cd
- 11:28 Revision bdc5a0ef: [FEATURE] Make metadata available to migrations
- This makes metadata from Package.xml and composer.json available
- 11:28 Revision 6a5d4d75: [!!!][TASK] Move all classes to PSR-0 compatible path
- In order to be fully PSR-0 compatible the path below the classes
directory should now be in a path identical to the n...
- 11:28 Revision 5c1bde47: [TASK] Update referenced paths to reflect PSR-0 paths
- See Idad621923ffccdb7b2742d9aba0ff22fdab3e192 for the files being moved.
- 11:28 Revision f227c309: [TASK] Add composer manifest
- Change-Id: I84ca5b28dcdc82aa4d74a1cec5f22bab40b51820
- 11:28 Revision f9b09a91: [TASK] Add Composer installer script and resources
- Upon running 'install' or 'update' with composer, required paths
and files outside of TYPO3.FLOW3 package must be cre...
- 11:28 Revision b811e147: [TASK] Handle exceptions thrown in ClassReflection
- When a class cannot be loaded for reflection, it will be ignored and a message
This makes sure that class...
- 22:47 Revision 44f445d6: [TASK] Clarify parent request type in docblocks
- Instead of just "object" this uses a more specific type in a few
- 22:46 Revision 5c88d9dc: Merge "[TASK] Clarify parent request type in docblocks"
- 17:12 Revision 2058a64d: [FEATURE] Provide flag for disabling link protection in UriBuilder
- This introduces a new flag for the UriBuilder which allows to configure
if a link built by the UriBuilder may be modi...
- 22:44 Revision 6562a48e: [FEATURE] Convenience function for registering routes in functional tests
- This adds a new convenience function registerRoute() to the functional
Also available in: Atom