From 2012-10-09 to 2012-11-07
- 21:48 Revision 9bebc29f: Merge "[TASK] Tweak exception message for not settable property"
- 17:56 Revision 2cc6c244: [TASK] Small code cleanup in Http Request Handler
- Change-Id: Iba3d89ea36dfd7a92253b7cd22c7580fe568df48
- 15:45 Revision fadbe573: Merge "[FEATURE] Cache Frontend: getByTag() now returns identifiers"
- 15:07 Revision 5cc198c9: [FEATURE] Cache Frontend: getByTag() now returns identifiers
- This changes the behavior of getByTag() to not only return a
numeric array of entry values but now index them with th...
- 14:40 Revision 3d946860: [BUGFIX] Fix unit test for PersistenceQueryRewritingAspect
- The solution for #42601 broke one test in the
- 14:20 Revision 0c0fbf04: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix functional BrowserTest in Neos context"
- 14:20 Revision 9736f945: [BUGFIX] Fix functional BrowserTest in Neos context
- The functional BrowserTest in Flow (added as part of the solution to
issue #42049) fails when run in a Neos context. ...
- 13:54 Revision 0953a023: Merge "[BUGFIX] Enforce Query Rewriting more reliably"
- 09:21 Revision b807ceb0: [TASK] Use Doctrine 2.3 ORM and adjust as needed
- This adjusts our annotation driver to the changes in Doctrine 2.3 that
Also it adds the code needed t...
- 11:45 Revision 667ff177: [TASK] Tweak exception message for not settable property
- This explains the possible reason for a not settable property
a bit more and describes how to solve the mentioned pro...
- 19:58 Revision 9af3204b: [BUGFIX] Enforce Query Rewriting more reliably
- This initializes the security context if it hasn't been initialized
when the PersistenceQueryRewritingAspect becomes ...
- 12:38 Revision 4bc992cc: Merge "[TASK] Rename Phoenix to Neos"
- 16:55 Revision 92c1262d: Merge "[BUGFIX] Support named indexes in multivalue translation labels"
- 14:18 Revision b6e3faac: [BUGFIX] Tweak help output, output version
- The help output was a bit clumsy regarding the name of Flow
and did not output the version (since it is missing in th...
- 14:17 Revision c45b2343: [TASK] Rename Phoenix to Neos
- This change adjusts some technically irrelevant uses of Phoenix to
Neos, just for completeness.
- 15:11 Revision 6975f522: Merge "[FEATURE] Include technical details to exceptions in dev context"
- 11:52 Revision 1b03b89c: [!!!][BUGFIX] Http\Uri constructor throws exception on invalid Uri
- The constructor of the Uri object now checks the return value
of the parse_url method and throws an exception if this...
- 10:41 Revision c17a95db: [BUGFIX] Introduce HTTP Response::createFromRaw()
- The Response::createFromRaw method halted if a Set-Cookie header
arrives due to lacking handling.
This brings an imp...
- 19:38 Revision 0d43e11c: Merge "[FEATURE] Identify key pair by fingerprint in RsaWalletService"
- 09:38 Revision 84ef743d: [BUGFIX] Initialize resource wrapper before session
- If you try to attach a resource-dependent object to a session, this
will fail, as the _wakeup() method is called befo...
- 11:23 Revision 8a706f20: [FEATURE] Identify key pair by fingerprint in RsaWalletService
- This change uses SSH compatible fingerprints of the RSA public
key instead of a random UUID to store keys. This allow...
- 11:11 Revision 6b38ecd7: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix sign method in RsaWalletService"
- 15:07 Revision 27a5123b: Merge "[TASK] Tighten package key check a little"
- 13:39 Revision 71318ee5: [BUGFIX] Support named indexes in multivalue translation labels
- Change-Id: I0fd49bfe92695d1672f0b284dc26ad66954be429
- 08:38 Revision c3371afa: [BUGFIX] Typo in setfilepermissions Script
- This fixes the output of the setfilepermissions script to the correct
spelling of TYPO3.
- 12:48 Revision e63ab732: [BUGFIX] Fix sign method in RsaWalletService
- Fixes the sign method to use the actual key string for
openssl_sign and adds a unit test for that.
Additionally a wr...
- 17:38 Revision 9762f627: [TASK] Tighten package key check a little
- The pattern used to check for a valid package key was made less strict
during composer integration. Although composer...
- 23:46 Revision 99f42a0b: Merge "[BUGFIX] Changed f:form.textbox to f:form.textfield in Documentation"
- 13:00 Revision 6f2b8882: Merge "[BUGFIX] Apply PSR-0 code migration only to non-PSR-0 packages"
- 12:54 Revision af3c216f: Merge "[BUGFIX] Correct path check in HTTP\Cookie constructor"
- 12:49 Revision bad4dde8: Merge "[BUGFIX] Make HTTP_HOST not always followed by port colon"
- 12:47 Revision 53a6fde5: [BUGFIX] Make HTTP_HOST not always followed by port colon
- If there is no port given, a trailing colon for the HTTP_HOST
is not allowed to follow.
- 21:08 Revision 96f47786: [TASK] CGL-Documentation - Add a notice about byte order mark
- Change-Id: Ie41bb02dbfa70e23b60255bb8bdfd0a645ae59d7
Releases: 1.1, 1.2, 2.0
- 20:43 Revision 63923b3f: Merge "[TASK] Check for unexpected properties in Policy schema"
- 13:59 Revision bd5e35d7: Merge "[BUGFIX] Respect explicit empty subpackage in uriFor with subrequests"
- 11:21 Revision 580b9632: [TASK] Remove oneline exception for throw statements
- Removes the exception for throwing exceptions in oneliners, which is
not allowed anymore.
- 09:04 Revision 77f148cd: [BUGFIX] Workaround issues with multiline commit messages
- In core migration functionality, particularily on windows
systems, the commit message is cropped at the first occurre...
- 23:02 Revision 84341d19: Merge "[FEATURE] Let HTTP browser follow Location redirects"
- 23:00 Revision e90a00d6: [FEATURE] Let HTTP browser follow Location redirects
- Since Http's Browser object should behave like a real browser, Location
headers are now followed (as soon as they com...
- 17:53 Revision 03d6d6fd: [BUGFIX] Apply PSR-0 code migration only to non-PSR-0 packages
- This change adds a condition to prevent the code migration to move
classes inside the Classes directory if it is alre...
- 17:36 Revision 9f407900: [BUGFIX] Correct path check in HTTP\Cookie constructor
- A variable name has been corrected in the constructor
of the Cookie class.
- 17:14 Revision 8b5adb71: Merge "[BUGFIX] Documentation mentions the NotEmptyValidator"
- 16:11 Revision be181ef7: [FEATURE] Include technical details to exceptions in dev context
- Since the implementation of custom error renderers (#39423)
404 errors don't show any technical details to the user,
- 10:00 Revision faf48bec: Merge "[TASK] Documentation: Fix link to CGL on one page document"
- 09:51 Revision 8a730146: Merge "[BUGFIX] CSRF token is not appended for actions with mixed case characters"
- 19:13 Revision cf4f0ee4: [TASK] Documentation: Fix link to CGL on one page document
- The link was renamed during the FLOW3 to TYPO3 Flow replacement
but the site package is not yet renamed.
- 16:56 Revision 9ea304b4: [BUGFIX] CSRF token is not appended for actions with mixed case characters
- The CrsfProtectionAspect no longer appends the CSRF token when the
target action contains uppercase characters (e.g. ...
- 16:52 Revision 8ebb3f6e: [BUGFIX] Respect explicit empty subpackage in uriFor with subrequests
- This change just checks for the empty string in the routing arguments and
sets a controller argument for building the...
- 14:39 Revision 81a50601: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix composer manifest loading and unit tests"
- 11:19 Revision ec4d4225: [BUGFIX] Fix path to database error template
- The Settings.yaml contained an outdated path for the
Fluid template which is supposed to display database
- 09:33 Revision 441957b9: [TASK] Check for unexpected properties in Policy schema
- This change disables unknown properties for resources and
acl group keys to prevent mistakes. For example, the schema...
- 09:59 Revision c85ccd70: [BUGFIX] Fix composer manifest loading and unit tests
- This change fixes 2 tests in PackageTest that failed when run from
a package directory, because the $package->getComp...
- 09:37 Revision 0fe86547: Merge "[BUGFIX] Tests fail when run from package path."
- 14:50 Revision 4fa37811: Merge "[BUGFIX] Remove unnecessary call for code compilation"
- 14:18 Revision 3b43e2a9: [BUGFIX] UriBuilder doesn't properly handle arguments of SubRequests
- If you're creating a link inside a SubRequest that link currently
doesn't add/remember the Arguments, Controller, etc...
- 20:26 Revision c9f04ee0: [BUGFIX] Remove unnecessary call for code compilation
- This change removes the forced compile command subrequest
in a non Production context. Proxy classes are only
- 16:21 Revision c913fb65: Merge "[FEATURE] Allow mapping of indexed property names with placeholder" into FLOW3-1.1
- 16:55 Revision f442e2f5: [BUGFIX] Tests fail when run from package path.
- Composer manifests missing in some tests, and not read properly by
package in others
- 13:42 Revision ee8f8e1d: [TASK] Exclude classes with broken PSR-0 in DomCrawler
- See https://github.com/symfony/DomCrawler/pull/7
- 09:36 Revision b744c359: [BUGFIX] ActionRequest does not resolve correctly cased package key
- ActionRequest resolves lowercased package key by looking for
Package class instead of asking PackageManager. If no Pa...
Also available in: Atom