From 2012-10-23 to 2012-11-21
- 16:16 Revision 46904338: [FEATURE] Remove trailing slash from routes for empty subroutes
- Flow throws an exception if a route contains a trailing slash in
order to avoid duplicate slashes in URIs and to make...
- 14:31 Revision fefb00ea: [BUGFIX] Fix handling of paths with dots in getLocalizedFilename()
getLocalizedFilename(), it tries to check for ...
- 13:58 Revision 28c27ed8: [TASK] Add doctrine /bin/ folder to .gitignore file
- Change-Id: I50c4e8dad1c94feaa8de00289ac9ae32bcff6cfc
- 12:00 Revision 0e1ac1c8: [TASK] Allow use of composer-installed PHPUnit in Testing context
- The Testing context loads PHPUnit for functional tests. If using
PHPUnit installed via composer, this needs to be han...
- 18:03 Revision 1b6267f7: [BUGFIX] FlowSession: Fixed renewId()
- This patch provides a new implementation of FlowSession's renewId()
method. It previously loaded all data from the ol...
- 17:50 Revision 28f170d8: [TASK] Rename csrfStrategy and csrfTokens member variables
- The csrfStrategy and csrfTokens member variables have weird names,
since they protect against CSRF they should rather...
- 17:49 Revision 39dd293d: [FEATURE] Add logging of resource access decision voting
- This change adds a logging aspect for decideOnResource() to log votes
analogous to what is done for decideOnJoinPoint...
- 17:45 Revision 8a1e24b6: [TAKS] Tweak and clean up code migration
- This change cleans up the code a little by fixing some CGL violations
and moving some code around.
Packages in Libra...
- 23:02 Revision 8daa495e: [TASK] Fix tiny FLOW3 leftover in docblock
- Change-Id: I422865e084bcad6652198b8b2f796a066f4a0878
- 09:46 Revision 98395c76: [TASK] Update documentation to composer changes
- This updates the documentation to fix the most prominent errors and
inconsistencies regarding package handling and fi...
- 21:06 Revision beac8272: [BUGFIX] Fix FlowSession initialization
- This patch fixes the FlowSession initialization for non HTTP-Requests.
Previously the initializeObject() method was t...
- 18:24 Revision bc8e6048: [BUGFIX] Fix composer manifest detection
- The method findComposerManifestPaths() would return wrong results if
the list of found JSON files was in the "wrong" ...
- 21:59 Revision f08339dc: [TASK] Handle InheritanceType annotation more robust
- When specifying InheritanceType but no heirs exist, no longer
an exception will be thrown. Instead inheritance will b...
- 21:06 Revision 45077845: Merge "[!!!][FEATURE] Check validator options and make them self-documenting"
- 20:41 Revision fd2178cf: [FEATURE] Allow arrays to be set via Object.yaml property values
- This introduces the option to also set arrays as plain native values
in Objects.yaml. This allows settings like the f...
- 20:36 Revision b8d22167: Merge "[BUGFIX] Throw proper exception in ConfigurationBuilder"
- 20:28 Revision 2338ac64: [BUGFIX] Fix missing argument and superfluous trailing slash
- A few errors sneaked into Ifb6612a808e8cd8ee892de727dd961287a119152.
- 19:00 Revision ad141e0b: [TASK] Align signatures of methods involved in creating package
- The docblock of PackageFactory::create() was wrong, and the manifestPath
is now optional. PackageManager is adjusted ...
- 17:21 Revision 99e2f2f7: Merge "[FEATURE] Allow integer value as timestamp in DateTimeConverter"
- 17:18 Revision 273a4915: Merge "[FEATURE] Native PHP-based session handler"
- 16:12 Revision d374b12f: [!!!][FEATURE] Check validator options and make them self-documenting
- Validators now must declare any options they accept using the class
property $supportedOptions. It is indexed by opti...
- 16:10 Revision 0b08f040: Merge "[TASK] Add checks for composer manifest in Package"
- 15:57 Revision d4883986: [BUGFIX] Throw proper exception in ConfigurationBuilder
- Add a check if the return value of get_class_methods() used in
autowireProperties() actually is an array. Throw an ex...
- 15:41 Revision 2ff9a044: [TASK] Add checks for composer manifest in Package
- The existence of a Composer manifest has been a soft requirement,
make it hard.
- 15:36 Revision c4d09fdb: Merge "[TASK] Cleanup use statements with leading backslash"
- 15:34 Revision 89c7aea1: Merge "[FEATURE] Allow class constants in Configuration"
- 15:17 Revision 0b929b00: Merge "[FEATURE] Add simple array insight in HTML debug backtrace"
- 14:47 Revision 662fed79: [TASK] Cleanup use statements with leading backslash
- An almost purely cosmetic issue, but still: use always takes fully
qualified class names, thus no leading backslash s...
- 14:24 Revision a148ca1e: [BUGFIX] Consider only a packages top-level composer manifest
- For different scenarios it is allowed for a package to contain more
than one composer-manifest. For example in tests ...
- 14:22 Revision 5b56ade8: [FEATURE] Native PHP-based session handler
- This introduces an alternative session implementation which is based on
the backend modules of the Flow Cache framewo...
- 12:53 Revision f62bf5cc: Merge "[TASK] Make Mvc\Controller\Exception extend Mvc\Exception"
- 12:37 Revision e311c251: [TASK] Small design corrections in documentation part II
- Tweaks the error output in the New.html template. Some other tiny
- 12:29 Revision 2c27eb19: [TASK] Make Mvc\Controller\Exception extend Mvc\Exception
- Formerly the exception subclassed FLOW3\Exception directly.
- 12:23 Revision 366174f3: [FEATURE] Add simple array insight in HTML debug backtrace
- In the visual HTML debug backtrace, now array arguments get an
additional title attribute, allowing to see the runtim...
- 12:14 Revision 4b04b7dc: [FEATURE] Show package keys in schema migration listing
- Additionally show the related package keys in the
doctrine:migrationstatus command listing. For this,
it brings a new...
- 11:58 Revision 417a5714: [TASK] Fixed wrong filename in Documentation
- The documentation used a wrong filename for a code listing
(BlogRepository instead of PostRepository).
- 11:37 Revision 4c800987: [FEATURE] Allow integer value as timestamp in DateTimeConverter
- The DateTime TypeConverter cannot transform integer values to
a DateTime object because of a strict check for string....
- 11:13 Revision b9fb6863: [FEATURE] Type converter for HTTP URIs
- This provides a type converter, converting simple strings
into their URI representations. This allows convenient type...
- 11:02 Revision 50832abe: [FEATURE] Allow class constants in Configuration
- Currently, only plain PHP constants are allowed for substitution in
Configuration files. This changes the regular exp...
- 09:33 Revision a41d018e: [BUGFIX] ObjectSerializer not capable of Collections
- Serializing Objects containing properties being a
Doctrine Collection fails with an exception since the
- 21:48 Revision 9bebc29f: Merge "[TASK] Tweak exception message for not settable property"
- 17:56 Revision 2cc6c244: [TASK] Small code cleanup in Http Request Handler
- Change-Id: Iba3d89ea36dfd7a92253b7cd22c7580fe568df48
- 15:45 Revision fadbe573: Merge "[FEATURE] Cache Frontend: getByTag() now returns identifiers"
- 15:07 Revision 5cc198c9: [FEATURE] Cache Frontend: getByTag() now returns identifiers
- This changes the behavior of getByTag() to not only return a
numeric array of entry values but now index them with th...
- 14:40 Revision 3d946860: [BUGFIX] Fix unit test for PersistenceQueryRewritingAspect
- The solution for #42601 broke one test in the
- 14:20 Revision 0c0fbf04: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix functional BrowserTest in Neos context"
- 14:20 Revision 9736f945: [BUGFIX] Fix functional BrowserTest in Neos context
- The functional BrowserTest in Flow (added as part of the solution to
issue #42049) fails when run in a Neos context. ...
- 13:54 Revision 0953a023: Merge "[BUGFIX] Enforce Query Rewriting more reliably"
- 09:21 Revision b807ceb0: [TASK] Use Doctrine 2.3 ORM and adjust as needed
- This adjusts our annotation driver to the changes in Doctrine 2.3 that
Also it adds the code needed t...
- 11:45 Revision 667ff177: [TASK] Tweak exception message for not settable property
- This explains the possible reason for a not settable property
a bit more and describes how to solve the mentioned pro...
- 19:58 Revision 9af3204b: [BUGFIX] Enforce Query Rewriting more reliably
- This initializes the security context if it hasn't been initialized
when the PersistenceQueryRewritingAspect becomes ...
- 12:38 Revision 4bc992cc: Merge "[TASK] Rename Phoenix to Neos"
- 16:55 Revision 92c1262d: Merge "[BUGFIX] Support named indexes in multivalue translation labels"
- 14:18 Revision b6e3faac: [BUGFIX] Tweak help output, output version
- The help output was a bit clumsy regarding the name of Flow
and did not output the version (since it is missing in th...
- 14:17 Revision c45b2343: [TASK] Rename Phoenix to Neos
- This change adjusts some technically irrelevant uses of Phoenix to
Neos, just for completeness.
- 15:11 Revision 6975f522: Merge "[FEATURE] Include technical details to exceptions in dev context"
- 11:52 Revision 1b03b89c: [!!!][BUGFIX] Http\Uri constructor throws exception on invalid Uri
- The constructor of the Uri object now checks the return value
of the parse_url method and throws an exception if this...
- 10:41 Revision c17a95db: [BUGFIX] Introduce HTTP Response::createFromRaw()
- The Response::createFromRaw method halted if a Set-Cookie header
arrives due to lacking handling.
This brings an imp...
- 19:38 Revision 0d43e11c: Merge "[FEATURE] Identify key pair by fingerprint in RsaWalletService"
- 09:38 Revision 84ef743d: [BUGFIX] Initialize resource wrapper before session
- If you try to attach a resource-dependent object to a session, this
will fail, as the _wakeup() method is called befo...
- 11:23 Revision 8a706f20: [FEATURE] Identify key pair by fingerprint in RsaWalletService
- This change uses SSH compatible fingerprints of the RSA public
key instead of a random UUID to store keys. This allow...
- 11:11 Revision 6b38ecd7: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix sign method in RsaWalletService"
- 15:07 Revision 27a5123b: Merge "[TASK] Tighten package key check a little"
- 13:39 Revision 71318ee5: [BUGFIX] Support named indexes in multivalue translation labels
- Change-Id: I0fd49bfe92695d1672f0b284dc26ad66954be429
- 08:38 Revision c3371afa: [BUGFIX] Typo in setfilepermissions Script
- This fixes the output of the setfilepermissions script to the correct
spelling of TYPO3.
- 12:48 Revision e63ab732: [BUGFIX] Fix sign method in RsaWalletService
- Fixes the sign method to use the actual key string for
openssl_sign and adds a unit test for that.
Additionally a wr...
- 17:38 Revision 9762f627: [TASK] Tighten package key check a little
- The pattern used to check for a valid package key was made less strict
during composer integration. Although composer...
Also available in: Atom