From 2012-11-10 to 2012-12-09
- 14:59 Revision aac1577f: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix race condition in session shutdown"
- 11:06 Revision 4dac593a: [BUGFIX] Fix race condition in session shutdown
- This protects sessions against being revived through the shutdown
method even though they were destroyed remotely in ...
- 22:42 Revision d0011bea: [TASK] Add reference for predefined constants to documentation
- This adds a new page in Chapter V, Appendixes, listing the
predefined constants FLOW3 introduces, and their intended ...
- 22:31 Revision ab44a1b7: [TASK] Add reference for predefined constants to documentation
- This adds a new page in Chapter V, Appendixes, listing the
predefined constants Flow introduces, and their intended m...
- 14:28 Revision 3001e145: Merge "[FEATURE] Destroy session explicitly in logout"
- 14:53 Revision a3c0c8b1: [FEATURE] Allow configuration processing in code migrations
- This adds the new method ``processConfiguration`` to AbstractMigration.
It is given a configuration type, a processo...
- 12:40 Revision 17c31e32: [TASK] Make system call to php binary reliable, especially on Windows
- This solves execution of php binary on windows environments with paths
containing whitespace and special characters (...
- 12:09 Revision 5629be5b: [BUGFIX] Fix session usage in functional test cases
- This fixes a bug in the FunctionalTestCase which resulted in a fatal
error in Session->start().
Testable HTTP is now...
- 11:27 Revision 8d7e2cf8: [TASK] Make getPropertyInternal() protected
- The getPropertyInternal() method obviously is intended for internal use
in the ObjectAccess class. This change makes ...
- 12:05 Revision 15e1aa05: [FEATURE] Destroy session explicitly in logout
- This change moves the call to Session->destroy() from a signal
to the AuthenticationProviderManager that already has ...
- 15:31 Revision 798d2b32: [BUGFIX] Fix arguments check in buildConstructorInjectionCode, allow NULL
- It was not possible to pass NULL as constructor arguments, because of
the use of isset() instead of array_key_exists(...
- 13:15 Revision c268993d: [FEATURE] Touch remote sessions and tag with account info
- This introduces two new features: updating the last activity timestamp
of a remote session through a new method "touc...
- 11:35 Revision 986ad3a9: [!!!][FEATURE] Remote session management
- This introduces the foundations for remote session management – that is,
inspection, modification and destruction of ...
- 11:42 Revision 2afd8d18: Merge "[!!!][BUGFIX] Respect limit/offset constraints when counting results"
- 22:00 Revision bc6d2724: Merge "[TASK] Cosmetic fixes in Http Cookie and Response"
- 16:10 Revision 86fbb626: Merge "[BUGFIX] Check for installation of phpunit by composer"
- 16:06 Revision 3b854ce0: Merge "[TAKS] Tweak and clean up code migration"
- 14:44 Revision 7828b015: Merge "[BUGFIX] Exclude parameters of the current request from created URIs"
- 13:16 Revision 4f162e24: [TASK] Revert exclusion of classes with broken PSR-0 in DomCrawler
- This reverts commit ee8f8e1d898c15549c22278e3fe80cd5702df182 (source is
- 12:34 Revision bd0acd47: [BUGFIX] Regard wildcard in PropertyConfiguration shouldMap()
- Using 'name.*' in property mapping configuration did not work for
fields added on the client, because shouldMap() wou...
- 11:52 Revision 7e1723b4: Merge "[BUGFIX] Package loading must be ordered by dependencies"
- 11:47 Revision a4955450: [BUGFIX] Check for installation of phpunit by composer
- Ib4b6c68c03590444addb7c2e5af89b2a2d90051f introduced a regression
for running functional tests when composer is used ...
- 11:19 Revision 5cd7feae: Merge "[TASK] Code cleanup"
- 10:24 Revision feeb87c5: [BUGFIX] Exclude parameters of the current request from created URIs
- Since https://review.typo3.org/#/c/15261/ the arguments
of the current/uri-building-origin request were added
- 09:52 Revision 75ba1c19: [TASK] Cosmetic fixes in Http Cookie and Response
- This adds a missing type hint in Cookie and moves the status code array
in Response to a method: that way all the sta...
- 08:34 Revision f9100b04: [BUGFIX] Package loading must be ordered by dependencies
- In order to ensure proper merging of configurations packages most
be loaded ordered by dependencies.
This should be ...
- 17:11 Revision b8465e92: Merge "[TASK] Update documentation to composer changes"
- 17:09 Revision f2d929db: Merge "[TASK] Add doctrine /bin/ folder to .gitignore file"
- 17:08 Revision 1a6e083f: Merge "[TASK] Allow use of composer-installed PHPUnit in Testing context"
- 16:38 Revision d46eef43: [!!!][BUGFIX] Respect limit/offset constraints when counting results
- Until now QueryResult::count() discarded limit constraints that were
active for the affected query, so
- 22:41 Revision 0695c462: [TASK] Code cleanup
- This change
* fixes a number of CGL violations and typos
* changes public to protected in PolicyService
* removes an...
- 16:02 Revision 1bfd4fc4: Merge "[FEATURE] Remove trailing slash from routes for empty subroutes"
- 16:16 Revision 46904338: [FEATURE] Remove trailing slash from routes for empty subroutes
- Flow throws an exception if a route contains a trailing slash in
order to avoid duplicate slashes in URIs and to make...
- 14:31 Revision fefb00ea: [BUGFIX] Fix handling of paths with dots in getLocalizedFilename()
getLocalizedFilename(), it tries to check for ...
- 13:58 Revision 28c27ed8: [TASK] Add doctrine /bin/ folder to .gitignore file
- Change-Id: I50c4e8dad1c94feaa8de00289ac9ae32bcff6cfc
- 12:00 Revision 0e1ac1c8: [TASK] Allow use of composer-installed PHPUnit in Testing context
- The Testing context loads PHPUnit for functional tests. If using
PHPUnit installed via composer, this needs to be han...
- 18:03 Revision 1b6267f7: [BUGFIX] FlowSession: Fixed renewId()
- This patch provides a new implementation of FlowSession's renewId()
method. It previously loaded all data from the ol...
- 17:50 Revision 28f170d8: [TASK] Rename csrfStrategy and csrfTokens member variables
- The csrfStrategy and csrfTokens member variables have weird names,
since they protect against CSRF they should rather...
- 17:49 Revision 39dd293d: [FEATURE] Add logging of resource access decision voting
- This change adds a logging aspect for decideOnResource() to log votes
analogous to what is done for decideOnJoinPoint...
- 17:45 Revision 8a1e24b6: [TAKS] Tweak and clean up code migration
- This change cleans up the code a little by fixing some CGL violations
and moving some code around.
Packages in Libra...
- 23:02 Revision 8daa495e: [TASK] Fix tiny FLOW3 leftover in docblock
- Change-Id: I422865e084bcad6652198b8b2f796a066f4a0878
- 09:46 Revision 98395c76: [TASK] Update documentation to composer changes
- This updates the documentation to fix the most prominent errors and
inconsistencies regarding package handling and fi...
Also available in: Atom