This commit contains the initial implementation of the new Cache subpackage. It's not finished yet and not used anywhere.
- FLOW3: (Utility) Added a function which returns the path to PHP's temporary directory
- FLOW3: (Utility) Fixed the removeDirectoryRecursively() function.
- FLOW3: (AOP) The generated code of proxy classes is now evaluated directly instead of being written into a file. Therefore AOP works without write permissions for FileCache/.
- FLOW3: (Resource) Added a stupidly simple implementation of a File Resource - it's used for mocking in the Cache tests. Note that the whole Resource Manager will change a lot in the future!
- FLOW3: (Cache) Added a new subpackage: "Cache". It already comes with a basic cache manager, interfaces for caches and backends and some cache and backend implementation.