- FLOW3: (MVC) (mostly) implemented automatic registration of action arguments: Now you don't need to register arguments manually with $this->arguments->addNewArgument(...); but just write an action method with arguments and document them properly in the method's DocComment. Note that only basic support is implemented yet (stringm, integer and object arguments) and that other validators (such as "required") are not yet configured automatically. Addresses #2506.
- FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeController() method from the AbstractController. Didn't find any meaningful use case at the moment (use initializeObject() instead!)
- FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote proper tests for the ActionController (old ones didn't use mock objects)
- Fluid: (View) Fixed resolveTemplatePathAndFilename() in the TemplateView: If no sub package was defined, the path contained a double slash "...//..""
- Testing: Added more convience functions to the Accessible Proxy: with $proxy->_get() and $proxy->_set() even protected properties can be retrieved and set