This commit contains not yet finished features for the MVC framework which mainly address the identity array mechanism. It was just necessary to commit these changes so we don't run into integration hell later ...
- FLOW3: (MVC) The AbstractController now considers optional arguments while mapping the request arguments to the controller arguments. The absence of a non optional argument is now considered and handled as an error.
- FLOW3: (MVC) The AbstractController now stores the result of the argument mapping in $this->argumentsMappingResults
- FLOW3: (MVC) The ActionController will call an error action (whose name can be set in $this->errorMethodName) instead of the configured action if the argumentsMappingResults contains errors.
- FLOW3: (MVC) Note that the current errorAction implementation is just a stub.
- FLOW3: (MVC) Removed all methods related to errors and warning from the Argument class.
- FLOW3: (MVC) Argument: setValue() now converts an identity / properties array into the actual object. However the implementation is not complete yet, don't start using it!
- FLOW3: (MVC) !!! New arguments which are added either by addNewArgument() or by automatic argument registration are now required by default. The previous default was "not required".
- FLOW3: (MVC) Disabled the automatic mapping of PUT arguments in the Router. This helps Christoph with the WebDAV implementation. Still needs a proper solution.
- FLOW3: (Property) The PropertyMapper now provides a map() and a mapAndValidate() method. However, the mapAndValidate() method does not yet validate ... TBD
- FLOW3: (Reflection) Added a few safeguards for the ObjectAccess methods
- FLOW3: Fixed and adapted several tests for the MVC sub package