The results of some more work on the caching features for FLOW3:
- FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented has() and remove() for the File backend. Addresses #368.
- FLOW3: (AOP) The proxy classes are now cached independently for each context (Development & Testing for example) which results in better separation of the testcase environment from the regular FLOW3 environment.
- FLOW3: (AOP) Names of proxy classes are now suffixed by a hash which allows existence of multiple proxies for the same target class - mainly useful for testing and for switching proxy implementations on the fly.
- FLOW3: (AOP) Proxy classes are now stored in the new file cache - but not yet loaded from it. Addresses #216.
- Testing: The testrunner now makes a new instance of the whole FLOW3 framework instead just cloning the component manager. Therefore the surrounding system may run in Development mode