From 2008-10-24 to 2008-11-22
- 10:47 Revision e19e4435: Updated user manual
- 10:43 Revision 0951b618: Beer3:
- * Added LayoutViewHelper
- 16:03 Revision 3a362ddf: Beer3:
- * Fixed comments and documentation
- 22:20 Revision 595c713d: Beer3:
- * Added rudimentary layout system based on a variant of the "Decorator"-Pattern
- 21:38 Revision f0b993db: Beer3:
- * Updated documentation
* Introduced PostParseFacet
* Fixed ForViewHelper unit test
- 07:37 Revision 85b86c7d: Beer3:
- * Major refactorings
* New View Helpers
- 09:46 Revision ba2ead64: Beer3:
- * Implemented If/Then/Else View Helper
* Wrote first bit of user manual
- 22:38 Revision 211ffe45: Beer3:
- * Unified names in Node Hierarchy (Context -> VariableContainer)
* Wrote first test case for "For" View Helper
- 20:57 Revision e4063415: Beer3:
- * Renamed all component* to object*, following Robert's refactoring
- 00:05 Revision dfb49b31: Beer3:
- * Updated template view
* Tried out first unit test ideas
* Implemented first two view helpers (still preliminary)
- 22:15 Revision 4fccc14d: Removing eclipse project from beer3
- 17:35 Revision 5b839b63: Beer3:
- * Updated Template View
- 18:09 Bug #1986: changes in TemplateView
- No problem :-) Good suggestion, I changed it.
- 12:30 Bug #1986: changes in TemplateView
- Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
Sorry, this comes a bit late: I think it should be "templatePathPattern" instea...
- 10:25 Bug #1986 (Resolved): changes in TemplateView
- 18:08 Bug #1992 (Resolved): test scope prototype
- I just checked this again, but we do not have to do anything, because the view helpers are initialized with component...
- 10:34 Bug #1992 (Resolved): test scope prototype
- in viewhelpernode
- 12:05 Feature #1988 (Accepted): create multiple facets(=Interfaces) for ViewHelpers
- created useChildNodes facet
- 12:04 Revision 71eafd18: Beer3:
- * Moved abstract view helper to core package
* Deleted old fixtures directory
* Implemented support for Facets::Child...
- 10:17 Feature #1985 (Resolved): Rename core classes to "Core"
- 10:14 Revision 89a37dff: Beer3:
- * Major structural refactoring
- 09:53 Revision 68ead55e: Beer3:
- * Major restructurings
* Created a "Core"-Namespace
* Created a Core/SyntaxTree Namespace
- 22:48 Feature #1988 (Resolved): create multiple facets(=Interfaces) for ViewHelpers
- - "onParse" facet
- "useChildNodes" facet
- 22:47 Feature #1987 (Resolved): TemplateView
- TemplateView should add "view" (itself) to context
- 22:45 Bug #1986 (Resolved): changes in TemplateView
- rename templatePath to templatePattern inside templateview
- 22:41 Feature #1985 (Resolved): Rename core classes to "Core"
- Rename standard classes to core package
- 20:12 Revision dc1e9b8b: Beer3:
- * Refactored it to make account for the component manager changes of Robert
- 17:29 Bug #1930 (Resolved): Use class-based view helpers
- done :)
- 13:03 Revision b72772a6: Beer3:
- * Changed view helpers to be class based
- 13:57 Bug #1927 (Resolved): Rename context to VariableContainer
- 13:39 Bug #1927 (Accepted): Rename context to VariableContainer
- 13:32 Bug #1927 (Resolved): Rename context to VariableContainer
- We just decided, that we should rename the "Context" to "VariableContainer", as this is more appropriate on what it d...
- 13:48 Revision 2ab32271: Beer3:
- * Renamed Context to VariableContainer (Fixes #1927)
- 13:35 Bug #1930 (Resolved): Use class-based view helpers
- after some really long long discussions with bastian, we decided that view helpers should be class-based. Finally ;-)
- 13:35 Bug #1929 (Resolved): HTMLSPECIALCHAR OUTPUT
- HTMLSpecialChar has to be switched on somewhere (where?), and then each view helper will automatically htmlspecialcha...
- 13:33 Bug #1928 (Rejected): Fail silently in production mode
- All runtime exceptions should be caught in production mode and outputted somewhere else.
- 09:21 Revision 3606f916: Beer3:
- * Added array access in ObjectAccessor
* Added doc comments
- 15:38 Revision 9fdca0e5: Beer3:
- * Added documentation skeleton
* Fixed recursive array handling
- 16:34 Feature #1907 (New): Default values for view helpers based on context
- We should supply a mechanism in the "ViewHelperNode" which will merge the given parameters with certain default param...
- 21:58 Revision 1e2b6e84: Beer3:
- * Implemented array access
- 10:39 Task #1794 (Resolved): Rename "DynamicNode"
- 10:04 Task #1794: Rename "DynamicNode"
- Sounds good to me, go ahead ;)
- 10:39 Revision 70dc1183: Beer3:
- * Fixing bug #1794: Renamed DynamicNode to ViewHelperNode at all places
- 12:43 Task #1796 (Resolved): ubiquitous naming
- 12:43 Revision 768d6bf2: Beer3:
- * Fixed #1796: Made naming clearer
- 09:30 Task #1794: Rename "DynamicNode"
- Hey Bastian,
what do you think of "ViewHelperNode" instead of "DynamicNode" - because that is what it really does ...
- 17:28 Revision af06cc41: Beer3:
- * Adding . as Class / Method separator (was : before)
Also available in: Atom