From 2009-02-15 to 2009-03-16
- 10:07 Revision 3f613f66: This is a commit of work in progress. If you're already using FLOW3 (semi-) productively, you better skip this version because the MVC framework currently lacks validation and might lead to some other unexpected behavior. OTOH the code seems to be quite stable, so nothing to really worry about. More code related to the MVC framework and especially validation will follow soon, I just had to get rid of all these changes ...
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Made sure that the object name "...\Persistence\ManagerInterface" is used everywhere instead o...
- 13:10 Revision 9c66b732: Fluid:
- * set svn:keywords on PHP and YAML files
* fixed docblocks and some style issues
- 16:35 Revision 74cda9db: Fluid:
- * Fixed location and file extension of Fluid templates. See r1866.
* Fixed links to Resources in generateXSD template...
- 09:30 Revision 11e5d094: Fluid: Fix to base tag
- 08:51 Revision e47706cf: Fluid:
- * Fixing a partial problem
- 08:36 Revision 449737bb: Fluid:
- * Updated documentation
* Added preliminary partial support
- 14:07 Revision 5588f69e: Fluid:
- * Made PostParseFacet static. NON-BACKWARDS-COMPATIBLE if you use PostParseFacet (which is highly unlikely)
- 13:33 Revision c78398ba: Fluid:
- !!! * Renamed additionalArguments to additionalAttributes. THIS BREAKS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!
- 13:20 Revision ae9ba877: Fluid:
- * Fixed test cases
- 14:50 Revision a10bd892: Fluid:
- * some fixes to the unit tests that broke after the last commit. Still some work needed!
- 14:06 Revision fceb7035: Fluid:
- * Added syntax tree caching - boosts performance a lot.
- 10:49 Revision 968245e6: Fluid:
- * some renaming and titling in the documentation
- 23:51 Revision 27497bf5: Fluid:
- * restructured documentation to fit new rendering scheme
* some markup fixes to the documentation
- 08:39 Revision 0875a634: Fluid:
- * Updated documentation thoroughly
Also available in: Atom