From 2009-02-23 to 2009-03-24
- 15:09 Revision 9da8e84b: Fluid:
- * Implemented mandatory and optional arguments support
* Implemented validation of ViewHelper arguments, using the Va...
- 17:15 Revision 65adf89a: * Fluid: added missing visibility declarations and fixed invalid Exception namespace in ViewHelperArguments.
- * Fluid: removed assign() from TemplateViewInterface as it was added to F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\ViewInterface in previous c...
- 12:24 Revision f305c3a9: Fluid:
- * Form\SelectViewHelper: Support for multiple selections
- 17:34 Revision ea82397e: Fluid:
- * Drastic speed improvements by optimizing regular expressions
- 14:24 Bug #2824 (Resolved): TemplateView can't be easily extended
- committed :-) Thanks Bastian!
- 14:23 Revision 20ecdb60: Fluid:
- * Fixed bug #2824: Caching of TemplateView is now handled in an aspect, and can be switched on or off.
- 14:07 Bug #2486 (Resolved): Template names not resolved correctly (file name case issue)
- 14:06 Bug #2486: Template names not resolved correctly (file name case issue)
- Resolved. The rule is now as follows:
- All templates are in the folder Resources/Private/Templates/<ControllerNam...
- 14:05 Revision f308dfde: Fluid:
- * Fixing case issue - Second commit
- 14:05 Revision f3f77e88: Fluid:
- * Fixing case issue - First commit
- 13:39 Bug #2359 (Resolved): Update Documentation [has patch]
- Committed. Thanks for the patch!
- 10:07 Revision 3f613f66: This is a commit of work in progress. If you're already using FLOW3 (semi-) productively, you better skip this version because the MVC framework currently lacks validation and might lead to some other unexpected behavior. OTOH the code seems to be quite stable, so nothing to really worry about. More code related to the MVC framework and especially validation will follow soon, I just had to get rid of all these changes ...
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Made sure that the object name "...\Persistence\ManagerInterface" is used everywhere instead o...
- 23:49 Bug #2824: TemplateView can't be easily extended
- Attached is a patch that extracts syntax tree cache handling into an AOP aspect. I've added an Interface to be able t...
- 23:41 Bug #2824 (Resolved): TemplateView can't be easily extended
- When using custom views that extend F3\Fluid\View\TemplateView the required cache backend is not properly initialized...
- 18:14 Revision bf3fd915: Section support in partials
- 16:12 Feature #2815 (Resolved): Support for objects as values in hidden fields
- Currently only types which can be casted to string are support as values in hidden form fields. However, it should be...
- 13:10 Revision 9c66b732: Fluid:
- * set svn:keywords on PHP and YAML files
* fixed docblocks and some style issues
- 16:35 Revision 74cda9db: Fluid:
- * Fixed location and file extension of Fluid templates. See r1866.
* Fixed links to Resources in generateXSD template...
- 09:30 Revision 11e5d094: Fluid: Fix to base tag
- 08:51 Revision e47706cf: Fluid:
- * Fixing a partial problem
- 08:36 Revision 449737bb: Fluid:
- * Updated documentation
* Added preliminary partial support
- 14:07 Revision 5588f69e: Fluid:
- * Made PostParseFacet static. NON-BACKWARDS-COMPATIBLE if you use PostParseFacet (which is highly unlikely)
- 13:33 Revision c78398ba: Fluid:
- !!! * Renamed additionalArguments to additionalAttributes. THIS BREAKS BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!
- 13:20 Revision ae9ba877: Fluid:
- * Fixed test cases
- 14:50 Revision a10bd892: Fluid:
- * some fixes to the unit tests that broke after the last commit. Still some work needed!
- 14:06 Revision fceb7035: Fluid:
- * Added syntax tree caching - boosts performance a lot.
- 10:49 Revision 968245e6: Fluid:
- * some renaming and titling in the documentation
- 23:51 Revision 27497bf5: Fluid:
- * restructured documentation to fit new rendering scheme
* some markup fixes to the documentation
Also available in: Atom