From 2009-03-09 to 2009-04-07
- 11:34 Revision e07be7f3: * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a bug in the AOP Framework which led to proxy classes being proxied again - resulting in weird side effects like the package manager not being injected into the proxy class etc. Now the target class is being checked before building a proxy.
- * FLOW3: (Fluid) Fixed a bug in the AbstractFormViewHelper: The identity hidden field were not rendered even though t...
- 17:40 Revision 0dc2ce23: This commit mostly consists of speed optimizations.
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a few pointcut filters which crashed while trying to match against an automatically created cons...
- 16:29 Revision 41ecf615: Fluid:
- * Improved generation of documentation
* Generated Fluid-ViewHelper documentation
- 17:46 Revision 501ba40f: Fluid:
- * Preliminary ViewHelper->DocBook conversion
* Refactores User manual a bit
- 15:34 Revision 7b405eba: Fluid:
- * Speed improvements by a factor of 3-4 through optimizing regular expressions.
- 11:08 Revision e978b24c: Fluid:
- * Updated documentation
* Set default form submission method from GET to POST
- 15:40 Revision 97b5b6df: * Fluid: (ViewHelpers) Implemented a mechanism which automatically renders a hidden identity field into a form if the form's object attribute is set.
- * TYPO3CR: (FLOW3) Fixed the matchUUID() constraint.
- 22:29 Revision 778c720f: * Fluid: (Core) Objects which implement the ArrayAccess interface are now accepted as data type "array".
- * Fluid: (ViewHelpers) The if view helper now checks if an object implementing the interface Countable counts more th...
- 18:28 Revision 00645f0c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added 'delay' and 'statusCode' as arguments for the new redirect() action. Relates to #2816
- * Fluid: Quickfix for the FormViewHelper so it at least doesn't cause fatal exceptions.
- 17:33 Revision 174aa131: Fluid: Disabled validtion of default values
- 01:05 Revision 97e8ed0c: Fluid:
- * Implemented nicer argument handling, taking default arguments into account correctly
- 23:34 Revision f9213592: * Fluid: added standard tag attributes "accesskey" and "tabindex" to TagBasedViewHelper
- * Fluid: added missing call to registerUniversalTagAttributes() in TagBasedViewHelper fixture class
- 23:21 Revision e40bcdff: Fluid:
- * Fixed ugly issue with argument order
- 21:35 Bug #2983 (Accepted): Create a LinkViewHelper for TYPO3 v4 Fluid
- 18:19 Bug #2983 (Resolved): Create a LinkViewHelper for TYPO3 v4 Fluid
- Currently, Fluid for TYPO3 v4 does not have the possibility to create links to other pages in TYPO3.
This needs to b...
- 18:01 Revision 6872f187: Fluid:
- * improved exception messages
- 17:43 Revision fe1b2dc9: Fluid:
- * Started working on automatic __identity field generation in form view helper.
* Commented out some test cases which...
- 16:19 Revision ef274736: Fluid:
- * Fluid now supports parsing of argument documentation
- 15:24 Revision 8912aca9: Fluid:
- * Implemented automagic registration of arguments
- 12:36 Revision 1f749750: Fluid:
- * Adjustments to make transformation to TYPO3 v4 possible
- 20:15 Revision f7fd8924: Fluid:
- * replaced regular expression constants with static
- 16:46 Revision 4b1425b8: * FLOW3: (Persistence) The DirtyMonitoringAspect now introduces a __clone() method which unsets the clean properties of the monitored object.
- * Fluid: Fixed the registerTag methods which lacked the new $type argument. Symptom was that tag attributes which wer...
- 15:09 Revision 9da8e84b: Fluid:
- * Implemented mandatory and optional arguments support
* Implemented validation of ViewHelper arguments, using the Va...
- 17:15 Revision 65adf89a: * Fluid: added missing visibility declarations and fixed invalid Exception namespace in ViewHelperArguments.
- * Fluid: removed assign() from TemplateViewInterface as it was added to F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\ViewInterface in previous c...
- 12:24 Revision f305c3a9: Fluid:
- * Form\SelectViewHelper: Support for multiple selections
- 17:34 Revision ea82397e: Fluid:
- * Drastic speed improvements by optimizing regular expressions
- 14:24 Bug #2824 (Resolved): TemplateView can't be easily extended
- committed :-) Thanks Bastian!
- 14:23 Revision 20ecdb60: Fluid:
- * Fixed bug #2824: Caching of TemplateView is now handled in an aspect, and can be switched on or off.
- 14:07 Bug #2486 (Resolved): Template names not resolved correctly (file name case issue)
- 14:06 Bug #2486: Template names not resolved correctly (file name case issue)
- Resolved. The rule is now as follows:
- All templates are in the folder Resources/Private/Templates/<ControllerNam...
- 14:05 Revision f308dfde: Fluid:
- * Fixing case issue - Second commit
- 14:05 Revision f3f77e88: Fluid:
- * Fixing case issue - First commit
- 13:39 Bug #2359 (Resolved): Update Documentation [has patch]
- Committed. Thanks for the patch!
- 10:07 Revision 3f613f66: This is a commit of work in progress. If you're already using FLOW3 (semi-) productively, you better skip this version because the MVC framework currently lacks validation and might lead to some other unexpected behavior. OTOH the code seems to be quite stable, so nothing to really worry about. More code related to the MVC framework and especially validation will follow soon, I just had to get rid of all these changes ...
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Made sure that the object name "...\Persistence\ManagerInterface" is used everywhere instead o...
- 23:49 Bug #2824: TemplateView can't be easily extended
- Attached is a patch that extracts syntax tree cache handling into an AOP aspect. I've added an Interface to be able t...
- 23:41 Bug #2824 (Resolved): TemplateView can't be easily extended
- When using custom views that extend F3\Fluid\View\TemplateView the required cache backend is not properly initialized...
- 18:14 Revision bf3fd915: Section support in partials
- 16:12 Feature #2815 (Resolved): Support for objects as values in hidden fields
- Currently only types which can be casted to string are support as values in hidden form fields. However, it should be...
Also available in: Atom