From 2009-03-18 to 2009-04-16
- 08:39 Revision 60f12363: * Fluid: Fix in the AbstractViewHelperTest which broke the last build.
- 08:22 Revision 0bc3a9e2: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the automatic validation rule registration based on @validate annotations in action methods. Note that validators are registered now but validation still does not happen (yet). Resolves #3092
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Modified the API of the ValidatorResolver
- 06:32 Revision 5cb6fc5b: Fluid:
- * validateArguments() in the AbstractViewHelper now accepts anything \Traversable as "array"
- 10:22 Bug #3075: TranslateViewHelper: TypoScript override does not work
- Thanks, Jochen! It would have taken me years to figure out where that issue comes from. Sometimes fixes are so easy.
- 01:03 Bug #3075 (Resolved): TranslateViewHelper: TypoScript override does not work
- 21:08 Bug #3065: ObjectFactory is unable to call t3lib_div::makeInstance.
it was during a presentation in the TYPO3 UG Stuttgart. A friend of mine installed extbase and fluid on his re...
- 21:05 Bug #3075 (Accepted): TranslateViewHelper: TypoScript override does not work
- 15:11 Bug #3075 (Resolved): TranslateViewHelper: TypoScript override does not work
- The problem is that the configuration manager that is requested in the TranslateViewHelper has an empty array in $thi...
- 15:22 Bug #3071: Allow objects implementing Iterator interface in each attribute of for view helper
- Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> so you mean the <f:for> ViewHelper, right?
- 15:20 Bug #3071: Allow objects implementing Iterator interface in each attribute of for view helper
so you mean the <f:for> ViewHelper, right?
- 19:16 Bug #3071 (Resolved): Allow objects implementing Iterator interface in each attribute of for view helper
- I am currently plaing a bit around with porting the extension seminars to extbase and fluid. We already have our own ...
- 12:46 Bug #3068 (Resolved): Fluid: TranslateViewHelper does only work once
- 11:52 Bug #3068 (Resolved): Fluid: TranslateViewHelper does only work once
- The TranslateViewHelper does only work once. If you put more than one translate tag in your template only the first g...
- 12:38 Bug #3065: ObjectFactory is unable to call t3lib_div::makeInstance.
how did you do this? :-)
- 21:36 Bug #3065 (Resolved): ObjectFactory is unable to call t3lib_div::makeInstance.
- ObjectFactory is unable to call t3lib_div::makeInstance. See attached image.
- 11:34 Revision e07be7f3: * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a bug in the AOP Framework which led to proxy classes being proxied again - resulting in weird side effects like the package manager not being injected into the proxy class etc. Now the target class is being checked before building a proxy.
- * FLOW3: (Fluid) Fixed a bug in the AbstractFormViewHelper: The identity hidden field were not rendered even though t...
- 17:40 Revision 0dc2ce23: This commit mostly consists of speed optimizations.
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a few pointcut filters which crashed while trying to match against an automatically created cons...
- 16:29 Revision 41ecf615: Fluid:
- * Improved generation of documentation
* Generated Fluid-ViewHelper documentation
- 17:46 Revision 501ba40f: Fluid:
- * Preliminary ViewHelper->DocBook conversion
* Refactores User manual a bit
- 15:34 Revision 7b405eba: Fluid:
- * Speed improvements by a factor of 3-4 through optimizing regular expressions.
- 11:08 Revision e978b24c: Fluid:
- * Updated documentation
* Set default form submission method from GET to POST
- 15:40 Revision 97b5b6df: * Fluid: (ViewHelpers) Implemented a mechanism which automatically renders a hidden identity field into a form if the form's object attribute is set.
- * TYPO3CR: (FLOW3) Fixed the matchUUID() constraint.
- 22:29 Revision 778c720f: * Fluid: (Core) Objects which implement the ArrayAccess interface are now accepted as data type "array".
- * Fluid: (ViewHelpers) The if view helper now checks if an object implementing the interface Countable counts more th...
- 18:28 Revision 00645f0c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added 'delay' and 'statusCode' as arguments for the new redirect() action. Relates to #2816
- * Fluid: Quickfix for the FormViewHelper so it at least doesn't cause fatal exceptions.
- 17:33 Revision 174aa131: Fluid: Disabled validtion of default values
- 01:05 Revision 97e8ed0c: Fluid:
- * Implemented nicer argument handling, taking default arguments into account correctly
- 23:34 Revision f9213592: * Fluid: added standard tag attributes "accesskey" and "tabindex" to TagBasedViewHelper
- * Fluid: added missing call to registerUniversalTagAttributes() in TagBasedViewHelper fixture class
- 23:21 Revision e40bcdff: Fluid:
- * Fixed ugly issue with argument order
- 21:35 Bug #2983 (Accepted): Create a LinkViewHelper for TYPO3 v4 Fluid
- 18:19 Bug #2983 (Resolved): Create a LinkViewHelper for TYPO3 v4 Fluid
- Currently, Fluid for TYPO3 v4 does not have the possibility to create links to other pages in TYPO3.
This needs to b...
- 18:01 Revision 6872f187: Fluid:
- * improved exception messages
- 17:43 Revision fe1b2dc9: Fluid:
- * Started working on automatic __identity field generation in form view helper.
* Commented out some test cases which...
- 16:19 Revision ef274736: Fluid:
- * Fluid now supports parsing of argument documentation
- 15:24 Revision 8912aca9: Fluid:
- * Implemented automagic registration of arguments
- 12:36 Revision 1f749750: Fluid:
- * Adjustments to make transformation to TYPO3 v4 possible
- 20:15 Revision f7fd8924: Fluid:
- * replaced regular expression constants with static
- 16:46 Revision 4b1425b8: * FLOW3: (Persistence) The DirtyMonitoringAspect now introduces a __clone() method which unsets the clean properties of the monitored object.
- * Fluid: Fixed the registerTag methods which lacked the new $type argument. Symptom was that tag attributes which wer...
- 15:09 Revision 9da8e84b: Fluid:
- * Implemented mandatory and optional arguments support
* Implemented validation of ViewHelper arguments, using the Va...
- 17:15 Revision 65adf89a: * Fluid: added missing visibility declarations and fixed invalid Exception namespace in ViewHelperArguments.
- * Fluid: removed assign() from TemplateViewInterface as it was added to F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\ViewInterface in previous c...
- 12:24 Revision f305c3a9: Fluid:
- * Form\SelectViewHelper: Support for multiple selections
- 17:34 Revision ea82397e: Fluid:
- * Drastic speed improvements by optimizing regular expressions
Also available in: Atom