From 2009-04-08 to 2009-05-07
- 14:28 Revision 8f637c52: FLOW3:
- * changed $viewObjectNamePattern in ActionController to expect views classes in a namespace reflecting the controller...
- 00:52 Revision 9a9ee187: * Fluid: fixed FormViewHelper by setting argument defaults to the UriHelper defaults
- * Fluid: removed type hint from "each" argument in ForViewHelper to avoid Exception when passing \Countable objects t...
- 17:03 Revision 40aef446: * FLOW3: Raised required PHP version to 5.3.0RC1
- * FLOW3: (Error) The \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error class now supports __toString()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Finished implementation of ...
- 16:12 Revision 84a9ffbb: * Fluid: removed LinkViewHelper that should have been replaced by ActionLinkViewHelper in previous commit. replaced all occurrences of <f:link> by <f:actionLink>. Please adopt your templates accordingly!
- 22:57 Revision 674dbfab: * Fluid: adding format view helper tests that were not part of previous commit for some reason..
- 22:52 Revision c6a5191e: Fluid:
- * major cleanup and refactoring of core and view helper classes & comments
* added validation for boolean arguments i...
- 19:51 Revision e43ebd66: Fluid:
- * Fixed bug 3122: ViewHelper arguments are not properly passed to render() method
- 08:39 Revision 60f12363: * Fluid: Fix in the AbstractViewHelperTest which broke the last build.
- 08:22 Revision 0bc3a9e2: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the automatic validation rule registration based on @validate annotations in action methods. Note that validators are registered now but validation still does not happen (yet). Resolves #3092
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Modified the API of the ValidatorResolver
- 06:32 Revision 5cb6fc5b: Fluid:
- * validateArguments() in the AbstractViewHelper now accepts anything \Traversable as "array"
Also available in: Atom