From 2009-05-11 to 2009-06-09
- 21:38 Revision e60c1afd: [FIX] FLOW3: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
- [FIX] Fluid: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
[FIX] TYPO3CR: fixed method signature for memor...
- 21:21 Revision 57e8179c: Fluid:
- * Renamed RenderingContext::$argumentEvaluationMode to $objectAccessorPostProcessorEnabled (this is not part of the p...
- 13:41 Revision d39c91ff: [TASK] Fluid (Documentation): added IDs to the structural parts of the DocBook sources
- 08:45 Revision 4d158755: * [+FEAT] Fluid (Core): Implemented a simple Expression Language which is used for boolean ViewHelper arguments. The language supports statements of the form "XX Comparator YY", where Comparator is one of ==, %, >, >=, <, <= and XX/YY are an Object Accessor, an array, a ViewHelper or a number (NO string!). This expression language can be used always inside all boolean arguments of ViewHelpers. (fixes #3298)
- * [+MISC] Fluid (Core): Added some comments to ObjectAccessorPostProcessorInterface
* [-FEAT] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Re...
- 16:43 Revision 7af8001b: Increased version number to next release version.
- 16:23 Revision a6a152d5: Tagged package Fluid as version 1.0.0-alpha1
- 16:22 Revision 2612374f: Fluid: Fixed version number
- 12:35 Revision 354c4b52: Added svn:keywords where missing...
- 12:32 Revision 230cfb89: Fluid:
- * fixed #3529 (identity fields rendered for new objects)
- 12:22 Revision ed4fd70d: Fluid:
- * Added name, rel, rev and target tag attributes to link.action and link.external
* Added (yet empty) test cases for ...
- 23:50 Revision e491a802: Fluid:
- * A non-functional change: Now using the fully qualified interface name in HTMLSpecialCharsPostProcessor
- 19:37 Revision c047ecc0: Fluid:
- * Changes to some testcases to make backporting work
- 10:08 Revision b1c380f9: Fluid:
- * Fixed StandardController
- 16:45 Revision 5d340047: Fluid:
- * Added "exp:equals" ViewHelper which compares two variables. This ViewHelper is experimental, use at your own risk!
- 16:17 Revision 1da70839: Fluid:
- * Fixed Docbook Generator
* Fixed some doc comments
* Generated the current ViewHelperLibrary reference in DocBook
- 12:20 Revision ae52b4f9: Fluid:
- * Fixed #3480
- 12:09 Revision 30f8867e: Fluid:
- * Implementing ViewHelperVariableContainer (resolves #3479)
* Added more test cases for ViewHelpers
- 09:26 Revision 76591aef: Fluid:
- * Fixed a testcase
- 00:00 Revision 5a75ced7: Fluid:
- * Added ViewHelperVariableContainer (refs #3288), but not using it so far.
- 18:01 Revision d29662ce: Moved licenses to the Meta folder of the packages ExtJS, FLOW3, Fluid, PHP6, PHPCR, PHPUnit, Testing, TYPO3CR, YAML; resolves #3466
- 17:21 Revision e8b39a66: Adjusted version numbers for packages FLOW3, Fluid, PHP6, PHPCR, Testing, TYPO3CR and YAML. We now use "-dev" versions as long as the package lives in SVN. During packaging the version number is replaced by the actual release version number.
- 22:47 Revision 5a8029bc: Fluid:
- * !!! Renamed variableContainer to templateVariableContainer in AbstractViewHelper. THIS IS A BREAKING CHANGE. Please...
- 17:17 Revision 2d76bbfd: Fluid:
- * Added @internal annotations for core. resolves #3287
- 13:10 Revision 528f7233: FLOW3:
- * some whitespace paranoia^Wcleanup
* removed a use statement
* (re-)introduced some inject methods - in FLOW3 itself...
- 18:51 Revision 5874c37a: Fluid:
- * Fixed convertArgumentValue() for values of type boolean - numeric values & booleans were not converted correctly. T...
- 16:15 Revision e555f97e: Second try
- 16:12 Revision db975fd1: FLuid:
- * Created Core/Rendering and moved appropriate classes into it
* !!! Removed format.htmlEscape ViewHelper as this is ...
- 14:19 Revision 1327300c: Fluid:
- * Fixing unit test for TemplateView
- 14:10 Revision ff909fba: Fluid:
- 14:08 Revision e9005198: Fluid:
- * Added ControllerContext to AbstractViewHelper (solves #3289)
- 21:34 Revision 269341ae: FLuid:
- * fixed rendering bug
- 15:51 Revision d74e8935: Fluid:
- * removed leftover getter and member variable declaration for ViewHelperContext
- 23:16 Revision a2c2cf8f: Fluid:
- * now LGPLv3 or later, so it can be a dependency for FLOW3
- 23:12 Revision 10ca7712: Fluid:
- * !!! These are breaking changes, you need to adjust your Fluid templates if you made use of <f:actionLink> or <f:for...
- 22:04 Revision eede25fb: FLOW3, Fluid, TYPO3CR:
- * moved DocBook sources to Manual/DocBook/ - refs #3377
- 20:52 Revision 19b794e5: Fluid:
- * Renamed VariableContainer to TemplateVariableContainer
* Introduced RenderingContext
* Removed ViewHelperContext ag...
- 18:50 Revision c5ac41a9: * Fluid: Added support for automatic conversion of objects into identity arrays in the AbstractFormViewHelper. That means you can pass an object as a value to an Hidden field view helper and this view helper will convert the object to a uuid which is rendered into the HTML form. Resolves #2815
- 17:34 Revision d8551af7: Fluid:
- * Fluid\TemplateView and it's interface now have a hasTemplate() method, resolves #3385
* Fluid is now the de...
- 22:02 Revision 4fd18e87: Fluid:
- * Restructuring node architecture (fixes #3359)
- 19:56 Revision 0c230c14: Fluid:
- * Cleaned up lots of PHPDoc
* TagBuilder->setContent() does not escape HTML anymore (fixes #3339)
* Added many @inter...
- 11:36 Revision c025bf63: Fluid:
- * Added Inline ViewHelper Syntax (resolves #3295)
- 20:11 Revision 1b7beaea: Refactored test to get request from controller context
- 19:21 Revision f155c1ff: * Fluid: Fixed the TemplateView: $this->request didn't exist anymore.
- 18:55 Revision 157eba09: Fluid: fixed FormViewHelper to supress exceptions when binding empty objects to a form
- 18:53 Revision d122aa95: * FLOW3: (Locale) comment fix
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the RoutePartHandler configuration parsing thing
- 17:40 Revision 638d2225: Fluid:
- * Fixed view helpers and tests that still injected VariableContainer through render/evaluate parameter.
- 13:19 Revision d8b9309e: Fluid:
- * AbstractViewHelper: there is no default data type of "Text" set anymore for method parameters to be able to throw a...
Also available in: Atom