From 2009-05-23 to 2009-06-21
- 12:34 Revision ebf93fa9: Fluid:
- * (FIX) Adjusted DocbookGenerator to make it more easily backportable
- 20:13 Revision c2ce91e5: * [FEAT] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added AliasViewHelper, resolves #3592
- * [TASK] Fluid (Tests): Fixed and extended ForViewHelperTest
* [TASK] Fluid (Tests): Tweaked ViewHelperBaseTestcase
- 13:21 Revision 354a3d7c: [TASK] Fluid (Tests): removed obsolete test from BaseViewHelperTest that belongs to FormViewHelperTest
- [TASK] Fluid (Tests): made ViewHelperBaseTestcase an abstract class to hush v4 testrunner which expects at least one ...
- 00:58 Revision 85c1ded5: [FIX] Fluid (Core): Set controller context only if not null. This needs to be done for rendering contexts without a controller context (e.g. in a service)
- 13:53 Revision bac0b7f1: Fluid:
- * Fixed a few doc comments
* Removed commented-out code as it was obsolete
- 21:38 Revision e60c1afd: [FIX] FLOW3: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
- [FIX] Fluid: fixed method signature for memorizeCleanState() in tests
[FIX] TYPO3CR: fixed method signature for memor...
- 21:21 Revision 57e8179c: Fluid:
- * Renamed RenderingContext::$argumentEvaluationMode to $objectAccessorPostProcessorEnabled (this is not part of the p...
- 13:41 Revision d39c91ff: [TASK] Fluid (Documentation): added IDs to the structural parts of the DocBook sources
- 08:45 Revision 4d158755: * [+FEAT] Fluid (Core): Implemented a simple Expression Language which is used for boolean ViewHelper arguments. The language supports statements of the form "XX Comparator YY", where Comparator is one of ==, %, >, >=, <, <= and XX/YY are an Object Accessor, an array, a ViewHelper or a number (NO string!). This expression language can be used always inside all boolean arguments of ViewHelpers. (fixes #3298)
- * [+MISC] Fluid (Core): Added some comments to ObjectAccessorPostProcessorInterface
* [-FEAT] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Re...
- 16:43 Revision 7af8001b: Increased version number to next release version.
- 16:23 Revision a6a152d5: Tagged package Fluid as version 1.0.0-alpha1
- 16:22 Revision 2612374f: Fluid: Fixed version number
- 12:35 Revision 354c4b52: Added svn:keywords where missing...
- 12:32 Revision 230cfb89: Fluid:
- * fixed #3529 (identity fields rendered for new objects)
- 12:22 Revision ed4fd70d: Fluid:
- * Added name, rel, rev and target tag attributes to link.action and link.external
* Added (yet empty) test cases for ...
- 23:50 Revision e491a802: Fluid:
- * A non-functional change: Now using the fully qualified interface name in HTMLSpecialCharsPostProcessor
- 19:37 Revision c047ecc0: Fluid:
- * Changes to some testcases to make backporting work
- 10:08 Revision b1c380f9: Fluid:
- * Fixed StandardController
- 16:45 Revision 5d340047: Fluid:
- * Added "exp:equals" ViewHelper which compares two variables. This ViewHelper is experimental, use at your own risk!
- 16:17 Revision 1da70839: Fluid:
- * Fixed Docbook Generator
* Fixed some doc comments
* Generated the current ViewHelperLibrary reference in DocBook
- 12:20 Revision ae52b4f9: Fluid:
- * Fixed #3480
- 12:09 Revision 30f8867e: Fluid:
- * Implementing ViewHelperVariableContainer (resolves #3479)
* Added more test cases for ViewHelpers
- 09:26 Revision 76591aef: Fluid:
- * Fixed a testcase
- 00:00 Revision 5a75ced7: Fluid:
- * Added ViewHelperVariableContainer (refs #3288), but not using it so far.
- 18:01 Revision d29662ce: Moved licenses to the Meta folder of the packages ExtJS, FLOW3, Fluid, PHP6, PHPCR, PHPUnit, Testing, TYPO3CR, YAML; resolves #3466
- 17:21 Revision e8b39a66: Adjusted version numbers for packages FLOW3, Fluid, PHP6, PHPCR, Testing, TYPO3CR and YAML. We now use "-dev" versions as long as the package lives in SVN. During packaging the version number is replaced by the actual release version number.
- 22:47 Revision 5a8029bc: Fluid:
- * !!! Renamed variableContainer to templateVariableContainer in AbstractViewHelper. THIS IS A BREAKING CHANGE. Please...
- 17:17 Revision 2d76bbfd: Fluid:
- * Added @internal annotations for core. resolves #3287
- 13:10 Revision 528f7233: FLOW3:
- * some whitespace paranoia^Wcleanup
* removed a use statement
* (re-)introduced some inject methods - in FLOW3 itself...
- 18:51 Revision 5874c37a: Fluid:
- * Fixed convertArgumentValue() for values of type boolean - numeric values & booleans were not converted correctly. T...
Also available in: Atom