From 2009-06-15 to 2009-07-14
- 18:13 Feature #3861 (Resolved): Backport fluids f:form:errors feature
- nothing more to say :).
- 14:19 Revision daa712d8: [-API] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the getPackagePAth() and getPackageClassesPath() from the Package Manager because they were redundant. Please use $package->getPackagePath() and $package->getClassesPath() respectively.
- [~API] FLOW3 (Package): In the class Package renamed getPackageMetaDataPath() and getPackageDocumentationPath() to ge...
- 09:36 Story #3714: Add advanced validation of ViewHelper arguments
- New patch for FLOW3, just with the change to the AbstractViewHelper and a call to it in ViewHelperNode, but I am not ...
- 20:23 Story #3714 (Accepted): Add advanced validation of ViewHelper arguments
- I am working on FLOW3 port an cleanup, patch next week.
- 23:05 Bug #3814 (Resolved): whitespaces at the end of FormViewHelper.php
- Thanks, this is now resolved in tx_fluid trunk!
- 23:04 Revision 0f4baaca: Fluid:
- [+FIX] (ViewHelpers): Removed trailing whitespace in FormViewHelper, refs #3814
- 22:59 Feature #3293 (Resolved): support for legacy TypoScript (with . at end)
- committed. Thanks and sorry for the long delay!
- 15:16 Revision 84b213d6: [TASK] FLOW3 (Tests): Fixed some issues found while trying PHPUnit 3.4
- [TASK] Fluid (Tests): Fixed some issues found while trying PHPUnit 3.4
[TASK] TYPO3CR (Tests): Fixed some issues foun...
- 17:22 Bug #3814 (Resolved): whitespaces at the end of FormViewHelper.php
- In file:
root / fluid / trunk / Classes / ViewHelpers / FormViewHelper.php
please remove whitespaces after ...
- 11:21 Revision 158bb19e: Set next version number of package Fluid to 1.0.0-alpha3
- 11:21 Revision 6962133e: Tagged package Fluid as version 1.0.0-alpha2
- 17:48 Revision 66885964: * [TASK] FLOW3 (Package): Removed the "state" tag from the Package.xml files and the related code. Resolves #3559
- 16:24 Revision 6edfdbc1: * [TASK] Fluid: Fixed a comment.
- 13:10 Revision 15b292d0: [TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): removed useless use statement
- 09:52 Revision 3a85918d: Fluid:
- * [FIX]: Fixed XML Schema generation
- 09:46 Feature #3725: CSS Engine
- Hi Christian,
that sounds really like a good plan! I'd suggest you'd develop the ViewHelper for FLOW3 first, and the...
- 09:20 Feature #3725: CSS Engine
- I will try to convert the CSS Cacheer into a ViewHelper. LessCSS looks nice (especially syntax) but all the features ...
- 09:44 Story #3714: Add advanced validation of ViewHelper arguments
- Hey Christian,
first of all - thanks for your nice work :-)
I have some comments:
- in the ValidatorResolver y...
- 09:16 Story #3714 (Needs Feedback): Add advanced validation of ViewHelper arguments
- As this is my first bigger patch, would be great if someone could look it over and comment...
- 01:01 Revision 1ca389ff: * [TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Implemented a first version of error marking on form view helpers. Refs #3793
- 23:39 Revision 2d245dd7: [TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): some documentation and code tweaks
- 23:15 Revision 308173d3: * [TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Fixed file headers
- 23:02 Feature #3802 (Resolved): View helper for form errors
- Applied in changeset r2661.
- 22:39 Feature #3802 (Resolved): View helper for form errors
- There should be a view helper to display errors for a form or for the whole action. It should iterate over all error ...
- 23:02 Feature #3791 (Resolved): View helper for resource URIs
- Applied in changeset r2661.
- 22:40 Revision beffb7b1: * [TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers) Implemented a resource URI view helper, resolves #3791
- * [TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers) A basic errors view helper (f:form.errors) to display form errors, resolves #3802
- 21:38 Revision d58a736a: [TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added tag attributes for disabled, maxlength, readonly and size to the TextboxViewHelper for text input fields, refs #3792
- 21:31 Revision 2a5d1cfe: * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Arguments are reset on each call to processRequest, fixes #3795
- * [FIX] FLOW3 (MVC): Fixed wrong type hints in AbstractController and added the param for redirect arguments
- 11:27 Story #3714: Add advanced validation of ViewHelper arguments
- The attached diff changes some files (mostly extBase) and tries to put most of the code into central place.
- 19:30 Feature #3793 (Resolved): CSS class for errors in form view helpers
- Form view helpers should automatically add a CSS class if an error for the property exists. The name of this class sh...
- 19:13 Bug #3792 (Closed): Special tag attributes for form view helpers are missing (e.g. size)
- Form input elements can have a lot of HTML attributes e.g. for the size or maxlength. These are missing for the @Text...
- 19:08 Feature #3791 (Resolved): View helper for resource URIs
- The public resources in a project should be easier accessible with the help of a new view helper. The view helper sho...
- 15:46 Bug #3294: Introduce reflection cache
- Though it's actually TYPO3 core/Caching framework related the backport of this feature triggers:
- 21:09 Feature #3725 (New): CSS Engine
- It would be great to have a CSS engine like lesscss, or integrate css cacheer.
- 15:52 Bug #3657: <f:form.select does not allow to specify selectedValue
- With attribute @value@ it's working. I tested:...
- 11:41 Bug #3657 (Needs Feedback): <f:form.select does not allow to specify selectedValue
- 11:40 Bug #3657: <f:form.select does not allow to specify selectedValue
- Marcel R. wrote:
> The following code from documentation does not work:
the documentation is wrong here. All Fo...
- 11:51 Feature #3717 (Resolved): "Designators" for Form view helper
- * FormViewHelper needs a new argument "designator" / "namespace"
* Extbase will set the default value for this argum...
- 09:51 Story #3714 (Accepted): Add advanced validation of ViewHelper arguments
- 00:01 Feature #3525 (Resolved): translateViewHelper and key="LLL:EXT:lang/locallang_core.xml:show_item.php.table"
- Applied in changeset r843.
- 12:34 Revision ebf93fa9: Fluid:
- * (FIX) Adjusted DocbookGenerator to make it more easily backportable
- 11:03 Story #3714 (Rejected): Add advanced validation of ViewHelper arguments
- We should add a feature to support the @validate annotation inside the ViewHelper render() method comment.
- 17:00 Feature #3702 (Resolved): Inline notation should expect object-parameters by default
- Currently the syntax...
- 13:36 Bug #3294 (Resolved): Introduce reflection cache
- 23:00 Bug #3676 (Resolved): SelectViewHelper should automatically use the persistence manager to determine the UID of an object
- It'd be very nice if the SelectViewHelper would work together with the persistence manager, so lists of objects are c...
- 21:02 Feature #3592 (Resolved): Alias view helper for setting template variables
- Applied in changeset r2614.
- 20:13 Revision c2ce91e5: * [FEAT] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added AliasViewHelper, resolves #3592
- * [TASK] Fluid (Tests): Fixed and extended ForViewHelperTest
* [TASK] Fluid (Tests): Tweaked ViewHelperBaseTestcase
- 15:08 Task #3394 (Resolved): Adjust PHPDoc Comment of ImageViewHelper
- Applied in changeset r818.
- 15:01 Bug #3651 (Resolved): Call to a member function getBackend() on a non-object
- Applied in changeset r818.
- 13:21 Revision 354a3d7c: [TASK] Fluid (Tests): removed obsolete test from BaseViewHelperTest that belongs to FormViewHelperTest
- [TASK] Fluid (Tests): made ViewHelperBaseTestcase an abstract class to hush v4 testrunner which expects at least one ...
- 00:58 Revision 85c1ded5: [FIX] Fluid (Core): Set controller context only if not null. This needs to be done for rendering contexts without a controller context (e.g. in a service)
Also available in: Atom