From 2009-07-29 to 2009-08-27
- 12:08 Bug #4357 (Resolved): A selected object in a form could not be persisted
- Adding a new Blog results in a fatal error:...
- 12:01 Bug #4287 (Resolved): Missing reference in ext_autoload.php
- Applied in changeset r1127.
- 08:45 Bug #4287 (Resolved): Missing reference in ext_autoload.php
- Index: ext_autoload.php
--- ext_autoload.php ...
- 10:15 Feature #4277 (Resolved): Putting form fields in a partial causes error
- You often have the same form-fields in a new-template like in an edit-template. So I would like to put them into a pa...
- 15:53 Revision c0a64ae8: Set next version number of package Fluid to version 1.0.0-alpha4
- 15:53 Revision fe2db5c2: Tagged package Fluid as version 1.0.0-alpha3
- 18:38 Feature #4230: Create ViewHelpers for Backend Modules
- I committed them to blog_example to show how it works. Later these viewhelpers could be part of FLUID, but for now i ...
- 12:39 Feature #4207 (Accepted): Make action argument optional in ActionViewHelpers
- Hi Bastian. Could you please take care of this issue?
- 11:27 Bug #3985 (Needs Feedback): f:form.textbox is not usable anymore without wrapping an f:form element
- @Bastian: Could you please check, if this is a Bug or a missing feature ;-)
- 11:25 Bug #4231 (Needs Feedback): [Fluid] Only one level is possible for directories in ViewHelpers
- @Sebastian Please check the patch.
- 11:02 Bug #4231 (Resolved): [Fluid] Only one level is possible for directories in ViewHelpers
- Applied in changeset r1106.
- 10:58 Bug #4231 (Needs Feedback): [Fluid] Only one level is possible for directories in ViewHelpers
- 11:09 Bug #4231 (Resolved): [Fluid] Only one level is possible for directories in ViewHelpers
- Fluid only resolves one level in Tx_Fluid_Core_Parser_TemplateParser::resolveViewHelperName
Change it to infinetiv...
- 11:08 Feature #4230 (Resolved): Create ViewHelpers for Backend Modules
- Creating backend modules should be very simple. I started with creating these viewhelpers and grouped them by categor...
- 02:01 Feature #3317 (Resolved): AbstractFormViewHelper must be adjusted to be able to namespace arguments
- Applied in changeset r1096.
- 17:06 Feature #4218 (Resolved): Support for properties of nested objects using "property"-argument
- Hi all,
it would be great to be able to use the "property"-argument to specify values for nested objects. Here is ...
- 10:02 Feature #3317: AbstractFormViewHelper must be adjusted to be able to namespace arguments
- Jochen Rau wrote:
> Is this a bug or did I miss something.
This was a mistake. I've renamed "pref...
- 06:43 Revision 5c289e3a: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (View): Improved error message in case no layout/partial was found. Resolves #4204.
- 01:36 Feature #4207 (Resolved): Make action argument optional in ActionViewHelpers
- The action view helpers for links and URIs both require the action argument. These view helpers may be used to genera...
- 22:54 Feature #3317: AbstractFormViewHelper must be adjusted to be able to namespace arguments
- Thanks a lot for the very large patch.
I tested the patch and had to change line 61 in Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Form_A...
- 20:24 Feature #3317: AbstractFormViewHelper must be adjusted to be able to namespace arguments
- Attached patch implements the namespacing of field names in forms and contains some refactorings and enhancements.
- 22:01 Bug #4063 (Resolved): CObjectViewHelper erases field data in TypoScript
- Applied in changeset r1084.
- 22:01 Feature #4202 (Resolved): Add "absolute" argument to action link viewhelpers
- Applied in changeset r1083.
- 20:36 Feature #4202 (Resolved): Add "absolute" argument to action link viewhelpers
- Since r2914 Fluid supports to generate absolute links/URIs by setting the argument $absolute. This is useful for news...
- 21:50 Feature #3661: <f:form.checkbox and <f:form.radio missing?!
- Attached is a patch that implements a simple checkbox/radio viewhelper. Once for Fluid (package) and once for tx_flui...
- 15:02 Bug #4170 (Resolved): Form Viewhelper creates hidden identity field even for new objects
- Applied in changeset r2991.
- 14:05 Bug #4170 (Resolved): Form Viewhelper creates hidden identity field even for new objects
- Every entity has a uuid, no matter if it's new, reconstituted or clone of a reconstituted object.
Earlier the form...
- 14:09 Revision 5dfceac0: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): The persistence framework (Dirty Monitoring Aspect to be exact) now traces if an entity is a clone of an existing (= reconstituted) entity. This allows for intelligently rendering a hidden identity field in forms by Fluid's Form Viewhelper. Relates to #4170
- [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added an additional check for rendering the hidden identity field: the hidden field is...
- 11:40 Revision 459b892f: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (MVC): It is now possible to disable validation temporarily for single controller arguments. This is necessary in situations where a knowingly incomplete / invalid argument needs to be passed to an action, for example an edit action. Validation can be disabled either by calling the disableValidation() method on the argument object or by adding a @dontvalidate $argumentName annotation to an action method. Resolves #4166
- [+TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Documented the new @dontvalidate annotation.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Package): The package m...
- 08:32 Bug #4063: CObjectViewHelper erases field data in TypoScript
- Bastian, can you take care of this issue?
- 12:45 Revision bc254163: [TASK] Fluid (View): Added a placeholder to TemplateView as a hook point for custom code when backporting.
- [TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): AbstractFormViewHelper - Now using Persistence\Backend to determine if an object is updat...
- 12:13 Revision e2a46658: [~TASK] Fluid (View): Removed occurences of the PHP 5.3 namespace separator from regular expressions in an attempt to backport TemplateView automatically lateron.
- 12:18 Feature #3661: <f:form.checkbox and <f:form.radio missing?!
- Attached is a patch that implements a simple checkbox & radio viewhelper.
Something like ...
- 12:06 Bug #3657 (Resolved): <f:form.select does not allow to specify selectedValue
- Inline documentation has been fixed in r2914
- 15:30 Bug #4063: CObjectViewHelper erases field data in TypoScript
- Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Format_CropViewHelper uses $GLOBALS['TSFE']->cObj, too.
- 22:20 Revision af32a66f: * [~TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Changed some doc comments in the ifAccess view helper.
- 21:28 Revision 3601c445: * [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Implemented the ifAccess view helper, that renders its content based on the configured FLOW3 policy. Resolves #3622.
- 19:37 Bug #4063 (Resolved): CObjectViewHelper erases field data in TypoScript
- If no cObj is handed, CObjectViewHelper uses cObj from the GLOBALS-array. But this way it erases all data in this cOb...
- 17:45 Bug #3969 (Closed): "Fatal error: Objects used as arrays.." with PHP 5.2.0
- 14:01 Bug #4051 (Needs Feedback): TagBuilder is not resetted when a view helper is initialized multiple times
- The attached patch fixes the issue for me.
@Robert: Please have a look and commit if there are no objections
- 13:46 Bug #4051 (Resolved): TagBuilder is not resetted when a view helper is initialized multiple times
- Since r2895 ViewHelpers that belong to the same ViewHelperNode (inside loops) are only instantiated once. This leads ...
- 13:51 Bug #3792 (Closed): Special tag attributes for form view helpers are missing (e.g. size)
- Apparently the size was added by me already. Then I'll close the ticket.
- 13:31 Bug #3792: Special tag attributes for form view helpers are missing (e.g. size)
- Christopher Hlubek wrote:
> standard attributes like size for an input element should really be settable directly ...
- 09:51 Bug #3792: Special tag attributes for form view helpers are missing (e.g. size)
- It solves my problem at first glance, but standard attributes like size for an input element should really be settabl...
Also available in: Atom