From 2009-08-16 to 2009-09-14
- 19:57 Feature #4277: Putting form fields in a partial causes error
- It works :-))
- 14:35 Bug #4492: ViewHelper render method arguments not initialized/passed correctly
- Hi Sebastian,
Great idea! Undefined behaviour is bad :)
Please note that the Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Form_Abstract...
- 12:11 Bug #4492: ViewHelper render method arguments not initialized/passed correctly
- Hi Frans,
currently I'd rather like to add a check that if one tries to register the same argument multiple times,...
- 11:58 Revision 4fc7ec00: [+FEATURE] Fluid: Added internal debug mode. Now, during normal operation, the description of ViewHelper arguments is not parsed anymore. We need to rename the debug mode still.
- 11:05 Bug #4488: SubmitViewHelper ignores name/value attributes
- Update: Bastian will write a test for it and commit.
- 11:05 Bug #4488 (Accepted): SubmitViewHelper ignores name/value attributes
- Thanks for your patch, I'll test it and commit.
- 17:01 Bug #4357 (Resolved): A selected object in a form could not be persisted
- Applied in changeset r1226.
- 23:00 Bug #4492: ViewHelper render method arguments not initialized/passed correctly
- Note: I believe this also fixes the following issue:
- 14:52 Revision 689247db: [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): added padding viewhelper (by Bastian Waidelich).
- 16:04 Bug #4492 (Resolved): ViewHelper render method arguments not initialized/passed correctly
Tx_Fluid_Core_ViewHelper_AbstractViewHelper::prepareArguments initializes arguments in the wrong order, or so ...
- 14:05 Bug #4488 (Resolved): SubmitViewHelper ignores name/value attributes
- The Fluid / Form SubmitViewHelper ignores name and/or value attributes given in the tag.
Attached patch fixes this...
- 18:24 Revision a9f3582d: Set next version number of package Fluid to 1.0.0-alpha5
- 18:16 Revision 5c5202e5: Tagged package Fluid as version 1.0.0-alpha4
- 16:05 Revision 58a2fd6c
- 14:02 Bug #3292: viewhelper backend support
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> What needs to be done here?
To reply to myself:
Fluid view helpers need to be indep...
- 14:00 Bug #3985: f:form.textbox is not usable anymore without wrapping an f:form element
- First: why would you want to place a fluid textbox outside of a form?
- 11:37 Feature #3793: CSS class for errors in form view helpers
- Christopher Hlubek wrote:
> Yes, it's implemented in r2669. The CSS class can be set by the attribute @errorClass@...
- 10:23 Feature #3793 (Resolved): CSS class for errors in form view helpers
- Yes, it's implemented in r2669. The CSS class can be set by the attribute @errorClass@. As a default the class "error...
- 11:29 Feature #4472 (Closed): View helper namespaces should be configurable
- Currently custom view helper namespaces can be defined _in_ the templates like
- 11:13 Task #3987: Inconsistent attribute naming in Form view helper
- Pending in #4457
- 20:27 Feature #4460 (Resolved): Add GroupedForViewHelper
- Provide a view helper that allows to iterate through values and group the result by a given key.
This might look lik...
- 20:10 Feature #4459 (Resolved): Add PaddingViewHelper
- A PaddingViewHelper can be useful to format strings, especially in text/xml templates. It is a wrapper for PHPs str_p...
- 20:08 Feature #4458 (Resolved): Add CycleViewHelper
- A cycle view helper is useful for iterating through a predefined set of values in loops. E.g.:...
- 20:05 Bug #3292: viewhelper backend support
- What needs to be done here?
- 20:04 Feature #3793: CSS class for errors in form view helpers
- This is already implemented, right?
- 20:03 Task #4442 (Resolved): Rename TagBuilder->render() to TagBuilder->build()
- Applied in changeset r1179.
- 18:54 Feature #4207: Make action argument optional in ActionViewHelpers
- Jeff Segars wrote:
> Sorry for now responding sooner.
> In my case, I'm using parti...
- 18:20 Feature #4207: Make action argument optional in ActionViewHelpers
- Hey Bastian,
For some reason I didn't get a notification on your first reply. Sorry for now responding sooner.
- 18:10 Feature #4207 (Resolved): Make action argument optional in ActionViewHelpers
- Since r1180 action argument of action viewhelpers is optional.
If action is not specified, it won't appear in the re...
- 17:05 Task #3987: Inconsistent attribute naming in Form view helper
- I'll take care of that during the UriBuilder rewrite (90% finished)
- 22:01 Bug #4051 (Resolved): TagBuilder is not resetted when a view helper is initialized multiple times
- Applied in changeset r3119.
- 21:38 Task #4442: Rename TagBuilder->render() to TagBuilder->build()
- Attached patch incorporates the required changes.
I'm not committing it for now, cause it forces an API change, but ...
- 21:36 Task #4442 (Resolved): Rename TagBuilder->render() to TagBuilder->build()
- The render() method might be a bit misleading. The default name for the main method of a Builder is... build().
- 21:27 Revision 6b203075: [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added reset() method to TagBuilder. This is called in all TagBasedViewHelper's initialize() method. This resolves #4051.
- 20:01 Feature #3661 (Resolved): <f:form.checkbox and <f:form.radio missing?!
- Applied in changeset r3109.
- 19:22 Revision 35083ea4: [FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added checkbox and radio form viewHelpers. Resolves #3661
- [FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added fieldNamePrefix to FormViewHelper as a preparation for namespaced forms. Relates...
- 15:29 Feature #4277 (Needs Feedback): Putting form fields in a partial causes error
- Please check if the attached patch solves the issue.
- 15:23 Feature #2669 (Closed): PDF version of the documentation
- as we have the manual on http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/manuals/fluid/ available for now, I think we can close ...
- 13:37 Bug #3296: override templatePath
- Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
Two little notes:
> - set plugin.tx_blogexample.view.templatePath to filedmin/templa...
- 13:22 Bug #3296 (Resolved): override templatePath
- works now via view.templateRootPath
The workflow is as follows:
- Copy the directories "Partials" "Templates" "La...
- 12:55 Revision 5d8a7f06: [FEATURE] Fluid (TemplateView): Made templateRootPath configurable. Related to #3296.
- 10:36 Bug #4231 (Resolved): [Fluid] Only one level is possible for directories in ViewHelpers
- 10:36 Revision ef384c7c: [FEATURE] Fluid (TemplateParser): Now, multiple nesting levels are possible for nested ViewHelpers, instead of just one. Resolves #4231.
- 10:23 Bug #3443 (Resolved): Unreachable code in TemplateView
- resolved a while ago by completely rewriting the TemplateView
- 10:16 Feature #4207: Make action argument optional in ActionViewHelpers
- Hi Jeff,
sorry for the delay, the optional action argument makes perfect sense!
Only, there is an "issues" with that...
- 16:39 Feature #4380 (Resolved): Implement an ifRole view helper
- Analog to the ifAccess view helper the ifRole view helper should render it's contents only if the current user has th...
- 12:08 Bug #4357 (Resolved): A selected object in a form could not be persisted
- Adding a new Blog results in a fatal error:...
- 12:01 Bug #4287 (Resolved): Missing reference in ext_autoload.php
- Applied in changeset r1127.
- 08:45 Bug #4287 (Resolved): Missing reference in ext_autoload.php
- Index: ext_autoload.php
--- ext_autoload.php ...
- 10:15 Feature #4277 (Resolved): Putting form fields in a partial causes error
- You often have the same form-fields in a new-template like in an edit-template. So I would like to put them into a pa...
- 15:53 Revision c0a64ae8: Set next version number of package Fluid to version 1.0.0-alpha4
- 15:53 Revision fe2db5c2: Tagged package Fluid as version 1.0.0-alpha3
- 18:38 Feature #4230: Create ViewHelpers for Backend Modules
- I committed them to blog_example to show how it works. Later these viewhelpers could be part of FLUID, but for now i ...
Also available in: Atom