From 2009-11-07 to 2009-12-06
- 18:02 Revision d1c3c016: [~TASK] Fluid: Fixed tests failing after reflection service change.
- 16:18 Revision 1eea52f9: [~TASK] Fluid: Fixed tests failing after reflection service change.
- 15:48 Revision ac99b6ae: [~TASK] Fluid: The interceptors now accept any node and pass through if the type is not supported. Fixed some @param annotations.
- 19:07 Revision 41e5943b: [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Now select view helpers can sort options by label if "sortByOptionLabel" attribute is true. Thanks to Markus Dreyer! This resolves #4968
- 16:20 Revision dba85061: [~BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Fixed the Select view helper to always create at least one option element. This fixes #5020
- 10:20 Revision 202483af: [+API] FLOW3 (AOP): Added the JoinPoint class to the supported API. Also added a new method "hasException()" to the JoinPoint implementation. Resolves #5480
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Cache): Set the log level of flushCachesByTag to DEBUG
[~FEATURE] FLOW3 (Security): Implemented a logg...
- 17:09 Revision 4e1b1fc2: [~TASK] Fluid (Core): Fixed a side effect of the double viewhelper instantiation removal that manifested itself when the syntaxtree cache was hit...
- 17:07 Revision a6df1bd8: [~TASK] Fluid (Core): Removed double instantiation of view helpers handed over to view helper nodes. Removed some "caching" in ViewHelperNode that is not (no longer) needed.
- 12:19 Revision 76075130: [~TASK] Fluid (Core): Removed double instantiation of view helpers handed over to view helper nodes. Removed some "caching" in ViewHelperNode that is not (no longer) needed.
- 11:56 Revision fff6dc09: [-TASK] Fluid (Core): Removed object accessor post processing in favor of generic interceptors used during parsing.
- [+TASK] Fluid (Core): Added interceptors (for escaping and resource handling) that are activated in TemplateView.
- 09:56 Revision de09ca1c: [~TASK] Fluid: Created branch to commit (transitional) changes regarding the removal of ObjectAccessorPostProcessor in favor if parser interceptor concept.
- 22:26 Revision b548a9e2: [~TASK] Fluid: Removed injectTemplateParser() from TemplateViewInterface (that's infrastructure and should not be in an interface). Some markup fixes to the DocBook sources.
- 11:26 Revision 30521ebd: [~TASK] Fluid: Some more fixes to the TemplateViewTest...
- 11:21 Revision 9fed00a9: [~BUGFIX] Fluid (View): Fixed the TemplateView::parseTemplate() method which now throws an exception like the test assumes ...
Also available in: Atom