From 2009-11-27 to 2009-12-26
- 00:11 Bug #5783 (Resolved): The AbstractViewHelper floods the syslog
- See related issue #5605 in Extbase.
- 21:26 Feature #5485 (Accepted): Missing operators "===", "!==" and "!" in fluid comparism mechanism
- This issue should be moved to the Package Fluid.
- 14:16 Bug #5512: form view helper produces invalid XHTML output
- I'd use a fieldset element instead of a div element,
seems to me more "native".
- 22:59 Task #5636: Form_RadioViewHelper and CheckBoxViewHelper miss check for existing object before it is accessed.
- I can confirm this bug. The patch works fine for me. Thanks Steffen!
- 18:13 Task #5636 (Under Review): Form_RadioViewHelper and CheckBoxViewHelper miss check for existing object before it is accessed.
- If you have an form for creating an Object currently this will fail with an exception.
The other FormViewHelper use ...
- 14:39 Story #5583 (Closed): DateFormat View Helper doesn't respect locale setting
- Hi [this is related to fluid, I don't know if this is the right bugtracker],
just found out that the format date v...
Also available in: Atom