From 2009-12-27 to 2010-01-25
- 16:56 Revision e3b7ac98: [+FEATURE] Fluid: Merged the changes from the parsing-interceptors branch to trunk. Now one can register interceptors with the Fluid parser to influence the parse tree building. This comes with a replacement HtmlSpecialCharsPostProcessor and adds transparent handling of resources referenced from templates. Resolves #5257.
- 15:54 Revision ae21435d: [~TASK] Fluid: Merged trunk into the parsing-interceptors branch.
- 16:06 Revision f9a00848: Set next version number of package Fluid to version 1.0.0-alpha8
- 16:06 Revision c232808b: Tagged package Fluid as version 1.0.0-alpha7
- 15:38 Revision 98403c56: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Documentation): Updated the Coding Guidelines: removed inconsistent exceptions from the general class naming rules. Also added the rule that names of aspect classes must end with "Aspect". Relates to #5658
- [~TASK] Global: Renamed many classes and interfaces in order to be consistent with FLOW3's naming rules. A migration ...
- 16:31 Revision 5be2a3dd: [+FEATURE][+API] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Implemented a Textfield view helper which replaces the TextboxViewhelper. The Texfield also supports the HTML 5 attributes "placeholder" and "required" and will, in the future, support validation.
- [-API] Fluid (ViewHelpers): The TextboxViewhelper is now deprecated and will be removed on the second release after a...
- 17:32 Revision 9ab34e7b: [+TASK] Fluid: Adjusted Fluid to the changes in the FLOW3 persistence layer. Relates to #6006.
- 16:36 Revision 60975395: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (Core): Added safeguard in ObjectAccessorNode::evaluate which checks for object or array before passing a variable to ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath(). Resolves #6003
- [~TASK] Fluid (View): TemplateView::expandGenericPathPattern() now uses the proper API functions of the Request objec...
Also available in: Atom