From 2010-02-03 to 2010-03-04
- 10:36 Bug #6691: Backslash in Textfield ViewHelper
- Ah, sorry for the wrong less then / greater then symbols ... should be < and > of course.
- 10:33 Bug #6691 (Resolved): Backslash in Textfield ViewHelper
@<f:form.textfield name="somename" value="F3\" size="60" />@
results in the following HTML code:
- 08:26 Task #6560: A reset button for formViewHelper [Made and attached]
- Hope you are enjoying the T3BOARD tour :-)
Any thoughts on this one? (sorry for assigning, but I'm not aware if a ...
- 23:13 Revision ca592bfe: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Security): Removed the security context holder session with its interface. The whole functionality is now available directly through the security context itself. Resolves #5851
- 11:01 Feature #6389 (Resolved): Option/Possibility to Disable Object Escaping
- Applied in changeset r3883.
- 09:47 Feature #6389 (Accepted): Option/Possibility to Disable Object Escaping
- Because I needed this feature myself, I tried out different ways of making this possible. In my opinion the most conv...
- 10:02 Revision 22df8b57: [~TASK] Fluid (View): Renamed the "viewData" property to "variables" because we use this term in real life. Also renamed "objects" to "variables" in the TemplateVariableContainer.
- [+FEATURE] Fluid (Core): Introduced a "raw" operator which allows for disabling the interceptors for object accessor ...
- 19:37 Revision 3bc534ab: [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added "onClick" to the list of universal attributes. We'll probably need more ...
- 14:08 Bug #6297: Not possible to create link to Typo3-Pages with additional piVars
- I found out, how to solve the Problem.
Actually the UriBuilder accepts the arguments with a prefix in the following ...
- 23:06 Revision aad97bf1: [~TASK] Fluid (Core): Some cleanup to code and documentation.
- 23:04 Revision 9d915507: [~TASK] Fluid (Unit Tests): Fixed TemplateParserTest and ViewHelperNodeComparatorTest by what counts as a rewrite.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (Unit Tests): Fixed some test failures with recent changes as well as when using vanilla PHPUnit.
- 17:21 Bug #6570 (Closed): RuntimeException thrown in file ViewHelperVariableContainer.php
- 16:17 Revision b3ac6ba5: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): The BaseViewHelper now no longer cares for MSIE6 and renders valid output (again).
- 16:15 Revision fa6460d1: [~TASK] Fluid: Adjusted usage of the Object Manager API to the new functions in alpha 8. Relates to #6562.
- Note that the TemplateParser and ViewHelperNodeComparator test case will fail because the testrunner doesn't provide ...
- 14:42 Task #6560 (Closed): A reset button for formViewHelper [Made and attached]
I was lacking the function of creating a reset button in my fluid template so I made a viewHelper for this pur...
- 03:27 Task #6521 (Resolved): form ViewHelper: add "objectName" argument that overrules name attribute
- The problem is related to XHTML Strict 1.0 validation which does not allow the attribute "name" for form tags, and wh...
- 23:32 Revision b33555e3: [~TASK] FLOW3 (Persistence): Completely rewrote dirty checking, achieves massive speedup; isNew() and isDirty() are no longer AOP'ed into objects but reside in the PersistenceManager now.
- [+API] FLOW3 (Persistence): getObjectDataByQuery(), getObjectCountByQuery() now in PersistenceManagerInterface.
- 13:47 Bug #6514 (Resolved): HMAC error when rendering links inside forms
- When adding a link viewhelper inside of a form, an invalid HMAC exception is thrown on submit:
- 15:07 Revision 8c2044c4: [~TASK] FLOW3(Security): Replaced all occurrences of ACL by Policy. Resolves #6462
- 12:11 Bug #6297: Not possible to create link to Typo3-Pages with additional piVars
- I can confirm this behaviour, too.
Without squared brackets the link creation works fine. Special characters like sq...
- 18:52 Bug #6392 (Closed): #1225136013 - This Exception should never be thrown
- #1225136013: This exception should never be thrown, as the array value has to be of some type (Value given: "array ( ...
- 01:51 Feature #6389 (Resolved): Option/Possibility to Disable Object Escaping
- Currently the ObjectAccessor will always be escaped.
In my Opinion there should be a way to Disable this behavior fo...
- 23:04 Bug #6297: Not possible to create link to Typo3-Pages with additional piVars
- i can confirm this behavior.
- 10:32 Bug #6338 (Closed): JSON is being parsed as string Array
Also available in: Atom