From 2010-04-18 to 2010-05-17
- 11:39 Feature #7389 (Needs Feedback): GroupedForViewHelper group by object
- Can someone please double check the attached patches so they can be committed
- 03:37 Feature #7389 (Accepted): GroupedForViewHelper group by object
- Note: I just moved this issue from "Extbase MVC Framework" to "Fluid" - the patch is created against the v4 extension...
- 19:25 Revision 7ffbdd0c: [~TASK] Fluid (Parser): Fixed a duplicate exception code in the AbstractNode.
- [~TASK] Fluid (Parser): Removed Closure support from ObjectAccessorNode again. The evaluate() method now carefully pa...
- 18:01 Revision d8fae16e: [~TASK] Fluid: Removed the ViewHelperVariableContainer for the view so that other kinds of views can be used as well.
- 12:03 Revision 92fa7e03: [~TASK] Fluid (Parser): Added a safeguard to the Parser Configuration getInterceptors() method.
- [~TASK] Fluid (Rendering): Text change in the RenderingContext.
- 11:23 Feature #7618: Add support for nested evaluation.
- Such a feature would have really far-reaching consequences, as the syntax would get a lot more complex. So before imp...
- 11:20 Task #6560: A reset button for formViewHelper [Made and attached]
- Thanks a bunch! I'll take care of committing.
- 11:19 Task #6560: A reset button for formViewHelper [Made and attached]
- CLA accepted :-)
- 16:59 Feature #7618 (Rejected): Add support for nested evaluation.
- Currently it's not possible to do something like:
- 15:51 Task #6560: A reset button for formViewHelper [Made and attached]
- CLA signed and send to the association this very day.
The owner of the source code is me as a individual, but "sig...
- 00:09 Feature #7608: Configurable shorthand/object accessor delimiters
- Just my 2 cents, maybe it's nicer to name the variables
$openingShorthandSymbol and $closingShorthandSymbol or
- 15:31 Feature #7608 (New): Configurable shorthand/object accessor delimiters
- See Mailinglist Thread "About limitations in Fluid"
For some output formats (like LaTeX) it is not comfortable to ...
- 08:30 Revision 0ac09588: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (Core): Adjusted call to ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath, adding closure support. Related to r4261.
- 16:26 Revision d40d9905: [TASK] Fluid (Core): Code simplification in ObjectAccessorNode. We now call ObjectAccess::getPropertyPath directly. Has been changed to nicely support closures. Related to #7588.
- 16:03 Bug #6691: Backslash in Textfield ViewHelper
- Christian Mueller wrote:
> Slashing the slash should help so ...F3\" should work. So this is a no bug for me.
- 01:03 Bug #6691: Backslash in Textfield ViewHelper
- Michael Sauter wrote:
> Ah, sorry for the wrong less then / greater then symbols ... should be < and > of cour...
- 15:36 Bug #7518 (Closed): FLuid breaks on HTML data-* attributes
- Trying to use HTML5 data-* attributes in Fluid ViewHelpers breaks rendering in different ways, depending on the ViewH...
- 11:37 Bug #7417 (Resolved): Missleading exception on wrong data type
in a viewhelper I annotated an argument "array" but throw in an object. The missleading exception
- 16:02 Feature #7389 (Resolved): GroupedForViewHelper group by object
- Currently it is not possible to group by an object.
Also available in: Atom