From 2010-05-20 to 2010-06-18
- 11:11 Revision beaa7a25: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (Core): Putting form fields in partial now works as expected. Resolves #4277.
- 10:49 Revision 4725097d: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (Core): AbstractViewHelper does not flood the syslog anymore. Resolves #5783.
- 18:37 Revision 14afd3d0: [~TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added ViewHelper for getting the identity of persisted objects
- [~TASK] TYPO3 (TypoScript): The page does not expose the identity of the underlying model directly
- 15:05 Revision cbe70940: [+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Reflection): ObjectAccess:setProperty() now also supports arrays as a subject. Resolves #8133.
- [~TASK] Fluid (Tests): Removed one test in the TemplateVariableContainerTest - it checks something which would result...
- 15:57 Revision 4521dae3: [~TASK] FLOW3: Replaced generic exceptions by exceptions coming from the defined exception hierarchy, resolves #7682.
- [~TASK] Fluid: Replaced generic exceptions by exceptions coming from the defined exception hierarchy, relates to #768...
- 17:16 Revision 192428a2: [~TASK][!!!] FLOW3 (Resource): Renamed the resource stream wrapper's scheme from "package://" to "resource://". You need to globally search & replace "package://" your code for this to work. Resolves #8063
- 14:32 Revision 9fce9502: [+BUGFIX] DocumentationBrowser: Fixed case of template filenames.
- [+BUGFIX] Fluid: Fixed case of template filenames.
[+BUGFIX] Welcome: Fixed case of template filename.
- 12:06 Revision b4c63219: [~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed a comment
- [~TASK] Fluid: Tiny layout changes
Also available in: Atom