From 2010-07-23 to 2010-08-21
- 16:13 Revision d403729c: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (View): AbstractTemplateView now correctly implements F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\ViewInterface and assign() and assignMultiple() will return an instance of $this to allow chaining again like $this->view->assign()->assign()... This fixes #9090
- 14:49 Revision 36a8a4fe: [~TASK] Fluid: Removed execute bit from file permissions, was there in error.
- Change-Id: I9c9324be3dcd4519eddb8761ea7fd6353eaff65d
- 10:58 Revision a49eaea5: [~TASK] TYPO3 (ViewHelpers): Outdented break statements in switch.
- [~TASK] FLOW3 (I18n): Renamed doParsing() back to parseFormat().
[~TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Indented comments and r...
- 17:08 Revision 7feab9f3: [+TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Small performance improvement in ForViewHelper: Objects will only be converted to arrays if reverse is TRUE. Relates to #8732
- [+TASK] Fluid (View): Added getter for template parser to AbstractTemplateView. This is useful if you want to use the...
- 17:02 Revision c610daf1: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Fixed a possible security issue where the content inside the Fluid a is not properly HTML escaped. (forwardport from fluid extension r2482)
- 16:23 Revision 8905c94a: [~TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added argument "objectName" to form ViewHelper. This is now the recommended way to specify the name of the object that is bound to a form! If objectName is not specified, the name attribute will be used as object name for backwards-compatibility reasons. This resolves #6521
- 13:04 Revision 1c1ca47b: [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Added iteration information to for ViewHelper. Thanks to all the contributors for your input and patches! This resolves #6149
Also available in: Atom