From 2010-09-25 to 2010-10-24
- 21:08 Bug #10401 (Accepted): f:link.external viewHelper should prepend http:// when needed
- 18:09 Bug #10401 (Resolved): f:link.external viewHelper should prepend http:// when needed
- The link.external viewhelper should add http:// if there is no other protocol present in the URI provided.
- 10:57 Bug #10251 (Resolved): Image ViewHelper does not call parent::__construct
- Applied in r2599
- 12:56 Bug #10251: Image ViewHelper does not call parent::__construct
- thanks for reporting, I'll take care of this
- 12:29 Bug #10251 (Resolved): Image ViewHelper does not call parent::__construct
- Image Viewhelper does not call parent::__construct() and hence no additionalAttributes can be assigned to viewhelper....
- 13:33 Feature #5158: Add "true" and "false" to Fluid syntax
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> The correct way to write it (when boolean constants are available) would be
- 13:30 Feature #5158: Add "true" and "false" to Fluid syntax
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> I would be happy to have @true@ be true and @'true'@ be a string.
> Noone wants a variab...
- 13:15 Feature #5158 (Accepted): Add "true" and "false" to Fluid syntax
- Seems the feedback state is resolved, I would be happy to have @true@ be true and @'true'@ be a string. Noone wants a...
- 13:12 Bug #8749: SelectViewHelper throws fatal error on PHP 5.2
- Since it's only PHP 5.2 I change the branch to v4 only.
- 10:33 Feature #9005: Fluid Template Analyzer (FTA)
- It would be great to be able to change the fluid code from within the TA.. Not storing the changes of course but disp...
- 22:24 Feature #9768: Idea: Connector to use fluid templates for ###MARKER### based extensions
- I think, this is a pretty interesting idea. But I doubt, that it's doable as some extensions (e.g. tt_news) actually ...
- 09:16 Feature #9956 (Rejected): Allow updating of view-variables
- It would be nice, if it is possible to update variables within views.
Working with the AliasViewHelper, I got an e...
- 23:57 Task #9950 (New): Binding to nested arrays impossible for form-elements
- I want to bind my form to an array with variable nested arrays. I already extended form and set the formName to ---ig...
- 13:30 Major Feature #8773 (Resolved): Implement support for Widgets
- Applied in changeset commit:"c9226ecdbbfe40d74debbb3c419d01ff40a3fd7b".
Also available in: Atom