From 2010-10-12 to 2010-11-10
- 10:44 Feature #8989: Search path for fluid template files
- I'd say the ability to define template paths on a per plugin basis is a must have. Not being able to define and redef...
- 22:28 Revision 839a4fb5: Merge "[~TASK] Fluid: Mock detectFormat() in AbstractWidgetControllerTest"
- 17:06 Revision 01c30cc4: [~TASK] Fluid: Mock detectFormat() in AbstractWidgetControllerTest
- The ActionController introduced a new method detectFormat() which is called
during processRequest(). This needs to be...
- 16:56 Task #6004: Checkbox viewHelper throws exception in "newAction" method.
- I stumbled upon this behaviour recently.
> #1243325768: No value found for key "Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_FormViewHelp...
- 12:03 Revision 87b4e2ea: [TASK] Fluid (View): minor naming cleanup
- Inside TemplateView::expandGenericPathPattern, the subpackageKey
was spelled subPackageKey. Additionally, if no subpa...
- 16:14 Feature #10472 (New): Fluid Standalone distribution
- Create a script that extracts a Fluid version from the current trunk that is usable without TYPO3.
This means, that ...
- 18:26 Revision b8267836: [~TASK] Fluid: Migrated test case namespaces
- Migrated the namespaces of all existing test cases to match the
new conventions for this purpose.
Relates to: #10426
- 21:08 Bug #10401 (Accepted): f:link.external viewHelper should prepend http:// when needed
- 18:09 Bug #10401 (Resolved): f:link.external viewHelper should prepend http:// when needed
- The link.external viewhelper should add http:// if there is no other protocol present in the URI provided.
- 22:31 Revision d2a02c31: [~TASK] Fluid: Adjust to new PHPUnit
- Relates to: #10280
- 10:57 Bug #10251 (Resolved): Image ViewHelper does not call parent::__construct
- Applied in r2599
- 12:56 Bug #10251: Image ViewHelper does not call parent::__construct
- thanks for reporting, I'll take care of this
- 12:29 Bug #10251 (Resolved): Image ViewHelper does not call parent::__construct
- Image Viewhelper does not call parent::__construct() and hence no additionalAttributes can be assigned to viewhelper....
Also available in: Atom