From 2010-10-18 to 2010-11-16
- 13:22 Revision 84e20f69: [~TASK] Fluid: Update version in Package.xml
- Change-Id: Ief84be27f37200f05e3f5e3c725885965f169197
- 11:54 Feature #1907: Default values for view helpers based on context
- Bastian Waidelich wrote:
> > I don't really know anymore the intention of this
> I still remember - it's a very ne...
- 11:51 Feature #10821: add possibility to output FlashMessageQueue
- +1 reading and testing,
but If sb. would have the time, I would prefer to use the already in place FlashMessage View...
- 22:55 Feature #10821 (Resolved): add possibility to output FlashMessageQueue
- It seems that there's no way to output the FlashMessageQueue in a extbase driven be-module.
The attached patch add...
- 10:44 Feature #8989: Search path for fluid template files
- I'd say the ability to define template paths on a per plugin basis is a must have. Not being able to define and redef...
- 22:28 Revision 839a4fb5: Merge "[~TASK] Fluid: Mock detectFormat() in AbstractWidgetControllerTest"
- 17:06 Revision 01c30cc4: [~TASK] Fluid: Mock detectFormat() in AbstractWidgetControllerTest
- The ActionController introduced a new method detectFormat() which is called
during processRequest(). This needs to be...
- 16:56 Task #6004: Checkbox viewHelper throws exception in "newAction" method.
- I stumbled upon this behaviour recently.
> #1243325768: No value found for key "Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_FormViewHelp...
- 12:03 Revision 87b4e2ea: [TASK] Fluid (View): minor naming cleanup
- Inside TemplateView::expandGenericPathPattern, the subpackageKey
was spelled subPackageKey. Additionally, if no subpa...
- 16:14 Feature #10472 (New): Fluid Standalone distribution
- Create a script that extracts a Fluid version from the current trunk that is usable without TYPO3.
This means, that ...
- 18:26 Revision b8267836: [~TASK] Fluid: Migrated test case namespaces
- Migrated the namespaces of all existing test cases to match the
new conventions for this purpose.
Relates to: #10426
- 21:08 Bug #10401 (Accepted): f:link.external viewHelper should prepend http:// when needed
- 18:09 Bug #10401 (Resolved): f:link.external viewHelper should prepend http:// when needed
- The link.external viewhelper should add http:// if there is no other protocol present in the URI provided.
Also available in: Atom