From 2010-12-18 to 2011-01-16
- 17:56 Revision 4d09e5e0: [~TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Adjust to removal of RequestHashService
- Change-Id: If164002aac0879ea33ffa5dd1a28f9e26acfd34a
- 12:10 Bug #12210 (Closed): Widget Bootstrapper Call to undefined method Tx_Extbase_Object_Container_Container::getContainer()
- When calling a ajax widget i recieve this error:
Call to undefined method Tx_Extbase_Object_Container_Container::g...
- 09:09 Revision 57d86d77: [+BUGFIX] Fluid (Core): Performance Improvements of Resource Interceptor
- While profiling FLOW3, I noticed that about 10% of the total execution time
are spent in preg_match, inside the Resou...
- 17:15 Revision 840a3384: [+TASK] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Improve inline documentation of ViewHelpers
- Forwardported recently improved inline documentation from v4
- 21:58 Bug #10975 (Resolved): Deprecation message about lowercase template files names suggest lowercase file name
- Thanks for testing!
- 14:52 Story #5583 (Needs Feedback): DateFormat View Helper doesn't respect locale setting
- For now, I suggest to use a second ViewHelper -- if you have one, please post it to the VH incubator. We'd love to se...
- 11:12 Revision 1d347340: [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Improve external link/uri view helpers
- Now you can omit the default scheme (http) when creating links/URIs to
- 11:12 Revision dee53b5b: [+FEATURE] Fluid (ViewHelpers): Make count view helper work with inline notation
- Now the count view helper uses the child nodes as source if no subject
has been specified. So you can write:
- 11:53 Bug #10975: Deprecation message about lowercase template files names suggest lowercase file name
- This now is fixed for me with the latest fluid trunk.
- 18:19 Bug #10908 (Resolved): Fix and cleanup inline documentation of ViewHelpers
- Applied in changeset r3616
(Still needs to be ported to v5)
- 15:15 Bug #10975: Deprecation message about lowercase template files names suggest lowercase file name
- Oliver Klee wrote:
> So the suggested template file name in the error message still isn't correct.
Of course.. ...
- 01:03 Feature #11740: Paginate viewhelper should be possible to handle non-query-result objects
I've written for an experimental extension the paginate controller which supports QueryResults, ObjectStora...
- 11:08 Feature #11740 (Closed): Paginate viewhelper should be possible to handle non-query-result objects
sometimes it is necessary to use an object storage or an array instead of an query result. If this is the c...
- 09:24 Revision 8c80c92c: Fluid: Raise version number in Package.xml
- Change-Id: I54aa87d85191d009694c4edd4526f06eb49119d6
- It should be possible to add events like onblur, onfocus etc. without the need to write an new TagViewHelper.
- 07:18 Task #11636 (Resolved): Form viewhelper not functional with method GET
- If the GET-method is used, only the url from action is passed to the server, but not the paramaters given there like ...
- 19:12 Bug #10975: Deprecation message about lowercase template files names suggest lowercase file name
- I still get the following warning on Linux using fluid 1.3.0beta2:
21-12-10 19:10: the template filename "/home/kl...
Also available in: Atom