From 2011-05-10 to 2011-06-08
- 19:21 Revision e93039f5: [FEATURE] "XML" mode for the Escape Viewhelper
- Fluid's Escape Viewhelper now supports a mode which only converts
the characters "<", ">" and "&" into their entity e...
- 17:54 Revision e5fd4c65: [+BUGFIX] (Widgets): Remove WidgetRequest
- We now got rid of WidgetRequest, which was very hard to handle together
This makes Widgets run aga...
- 16:17 Revision c9cb60dc: [+BUGFIX] Whitespace and comment fixes
- ... encountered while backporting to v4.
- 16:32 Revision f1b5c2fb: [+BUGFIX] (ViewHelper): Fix file upload
- * If a property mapping error occurred, the Upload ViewHelper
serializes the previously sent Resource object into t...
- 12:56 Revision 4329b83e: [BUGFIX] WidgetContext: Configuration is of type \ArrayAccess, not an array
- The WidgetContext assumes the widget configuration to
be an array, what is false under all circumstances as
is is of ...
- 18:00 Revision 413019cd: [+TASK] Widget Configuration split into Ajax and Non-Ajax Widget Configuration
- For now this is internal, but this could be part of the public API lateron.
The change now is backwards-compatible.
- 13:40 Revision 1c093afb: [+TASK] Cleanup and small improvements to Interceptors
- Interceptors now also get passed the current Parsing State,
which they can use to interact with the tree. This can be...
- 12:55 Revision 16f9691d: [+BUGFIX] (ViewHelpers) Adjust Form VH to introduction of Internal Request Arguments
- Change-Id: I2e5f60864227db0ed1977e0f9de6776a27ae2be8
Also available in: Atom