From 2011-05-13 to 2011-06-11
- 09:07 Revision 4efd79c8: [TASK] Remove encoding declaration from source
- The encoding declaration did not do anything useful, but it (still)
breaks PHP when compiled with zend-multibyte supp...
- 09:57 Bug #27277 (Resolved): Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- Applied in changeset commit:e5fd4c65d2f2adcf65110f9edf57fb804f308b47.
- 09:31 Revision 37c2eef7: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (Widgets): Remove WidgetRequest"
- 23:12 Bug #27286 (Closed): FLUID: #1: Warning: htmlspecialchars(): Invalid multibyte sequence in argument
- I have an exception just trying to retrieve objects from DB and displaying in a view
$apuntes = $this->apunteReposit...
- 19:21 Revision e93039f5: [FEATURE] "XML" mode for the Escape Viewhelper
- Fluid's Escape Viewhelper now supports a mode which only converts
the characters "<", ">" and "&" into their entity e...
- 17:56 Bug #27277 (Under Review): Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- 17:55 Bug #27277: Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- Patch set 2 of change Iafbecd5e6decfe290f73e0b837975926d340d834 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 17:25 Bug #27277: Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- Patch set 1 of change Iafbecd5e6decfe290f73e0b837975926d340d834 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 16:11 Bug #27277 (Resolved): Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- 17:54 Revision e5fd4c65: [+BUGFIX] (Widgets): Remove WidgetRequest
- We now got rid of WidgetRequest, which was very hard to handle together
This makes Widgets run aga...
- 12:20 Feature #27120: filters for ViewHelpers and templates
- Mostly this Twig concept but adapted to Fluid and without nesting in another tag
- 12:04 Feature #27120 (Needs Feedback): filters for ViewHelpers and templates
- if I understand you correctly what you want, that's already possible using the Raw ViewHelper:
- 11:26 Feature #27120 (Rejected): filters for ViewHelpers and templates
- You dont always want you HTML escaped. ViewHelpers could have filter attribute to avoid HTML escaping or for using yo...
- 11:18 Feature #27119 (Resolved): Declare namespaces in XML tag
- One of the great things of FLUID is that is XML but namespace declaration isnt. There should be a way/tag to declare ...
- 16:17 Revision c9cb60dc: [+BUGFIX] Whitespace and comment fixes
- ... encountered while backporting to v4.
- 16:08 Feature #27091 (Closed): Viewhelpers for strtolower/strtoupper
- I would like to see 2 viewhelpers for strtolower() and strtoupper().
At the first this maybe sounds silly because ...
- 11:59 Feature #26665: Fluid: Implement String comparison
- *Note:* I added an entry to the Extbase FAQ: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/FAQ#Can-I-compare-strin...
- 11:42 Feature #26692 (Rejected): String comparison support for f:if
- Thanks for reporting, but this is a duplicate of #26665 ;)
- 16:32 Revision f1b5c2fb: [+BUGFIX] (ViewHelper): Fix file upload
- * If a property mapping error occurred, the Upload ViewHelper
serializes the previously sent Resource object into t...
- 12:56 Revision 4329b83e: [BUGFIX] WidgetContext: Configuration is of type \ArrayAccess, not an array
- The WidgetContext assumes the widget configuration to
be an array, what is false under all circumstances as
is is of ...
- 18:00 Revision 413019cd: [+TASK] Widget Configuration split into Ajax and Non-Ajax Widget Configuration
- For now this is internal, but this could be part of the public API lateron.
The change now is backwards-compatible.
- 00:08 Bug #26844 (Resolved): Wrong PaddingViewHelper description
- File: PaddingViewHelper.php, Line: 49
(Just a copy of the PrintfViewHelper description)...
- 00:05 Feature #26843 (Resolved): Padding Type in ViewHelper
- Add the padding type as possible parameters to the PaddingViewHelper.
- 13:40 Revision 1c093afb: [+TASK] Cleanup and small improvements to Interceptors
- Interceptors now also get passed the current Parsing State,
which they can use to interact with the tree. This can be...
- 12:55 Revision 16f9691d: [+BUGFIX] (ViewHelpers) Adjust Form VH to introduction of Internal Request Arguments
- Change-Id: I2e5f60864227db0ed1977e0f9de6776a27ae2be8
Also available in: Atom