From 2011-05-22 to 2011-06-20
- 21:05 Task #27583 (Resolved): Move raw ViewHelper to format.raw
- And adjust affected templates.
For compatibility reasons the old ViewHelper should be marked *deprecated* and kept f...
- 15:11 Bug #27286 (Needs Feedback): FLUID: #1: Warning: htmlspecialchars(): Invalid multibyte sequence in argument
- The data you imported, is that in UTF-8 as well? This is usually caused by an encoding mismatch...
- 09:59 Revision 496ef09c: [TASK] Introduce new tokens for the backporter
- Change-Id: If4a66df40cfbb7184c6a1f1add95878d4aeb6011
- 06:44 Revision 45183e4d: [+BUGFIX] (Tests): Clean up unit tests
- Move several unit tests to the right location, according to CGL
and forward-ports some unit tests from Fluid v4.
- 11:53 Revision 6a1dc7aa: [TASK] non-functional changes to make backporting to v4 (again) possible
- Change-Id: I9d4dfb0f5729dfb9a6c58e204f26baaf26a1f69f
- 14:55 Bug #27516: Translate labels in paginate widget
- Attaching patch that works for extbase use but I can not say anything about the translation handling of FLOW3.
- 14:38 Bug #27516 (Resolved): Translate labels in paginate widget
- At the moment, the labels for "next" and "previous" the paginate widget are hardcoded in the template.
- 09:07 Revision 4efd79c8: [TASK] Remove encoding declaration from source
- The encoding declaration did not do anything useful, but it (still)
breaks PHP when compiled with zend-multibyte supp...
- 09:57 Bug #27277 (Resolved): Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- Applied in changeset commit:e5fd4c65d2f2adcf65110f9edf57fb804f308b47.
- 09:31 Revision 37c2eef7: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (Widgets): Remove WidgetRequest"
- 23:12 Bug #27286 (Closed): FLUID: #1: Warning: htmlspecialchars(): Invalid multibyte sequence in argument
- I have an exception just trying to retrieve objects from DB and displaying in a view
$apuntes = $this->apunteReposit...
- 19:21 Revision e93039f5: [FEATURE] "XML" mode for the Escape Viewhelper
- Fluid's Escape Viewhelper now supports a mode which only converts
the characters "<", ">" and "&" into their entity e...
- 17:56 Bug #27277 (Under Review): Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- 17:55 Bug #27277: Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- Patch set 2 of change Iafbecd5e6decfe290f73e0b837975926d340d834 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 17:25 Bug #27277: Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- Patch set 1 of change Iafbecd5e6decfe290f73e0b837975926d340d834 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 16:11 Bug #27277 (Resolved): Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- 17:54 Revision e5fd4c65: [+BUGFIX] (Widgets): Remove WidgetRequest
- We now got rid of WidgetRequest, which was very hard to handle together
This makes Widgets run aga...
- 12:20 Feature #27120: filters for ViewHelpers and templates
- Mostly this Twig concept but adapted to Fluid and without nesting in another tag
- 12:04 Feature #27120 (Needs Feedback): filters for ViewHelpers and templates
- if I understand you correctly what you want, that's already possible using the Raw ViewHelper:
- 11:26 Feature #27120 (Rejected): filters for ViewHelpers and templates
- You dont always want you HTML escaped. ViewHelpers could have filter attribute to avoid HTML escaping or for using yo...
- 11:18 Feature #27119 (Resolved): Declare namespaces in XML tag
- One of the great things of FLUID is that is XML but namespace declaration isnt. There should be a way/tag to declare ...
- 16:17 Revision c9cb60dc: [+BUGFIX] Whitespace and comment fixes
- ... encountered while backporting to v4.
- 16:08 Feature #27091 (Closed): Viewhelpers for strtolower/strtoupper
- I would like to see 2 viewhelpers for strtolower() and strtoupper().
At the first this maybe sounds silly because ...
- 11:59 Feature #26665: Fluid: Implement String comparison
- *Note:* I added an entry to the Extbase FAQ: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-mvc/wiki/FAQ#Can-I-compare-strin...
- 11:42 Feature #26692 (Rejected): String comparison support for f:if
- Thanks for reporting, but this is a duplicate of #26665 ;)
Also available in: Atom