From 2011-06-08 to 2011-07-07
- 23:18 Bug #27968 (Resolved): DebugViewHelper doesn't use correct Vendor-Namespace
- should be:...
- 13:03 Bug #27938 (Resolved): Textfield view helper can not handle zero (not empty) values
When using the form.textfield view helper strings or integers that are 0 (zero) are treated as empty values. So if ...
- 14:35 Bug #27793 (Resolved): Replace "f3" namespace by "f" in fixtures & manual
- Applied in changeset commit:5bcd85d18a843b45b244ba255dca798803efcdba.
- 11:57 Bug #27826 (Rejected): Missing "size" Attribute in the Form.Upload ViewHelper
- All inputs have the same attribute base. The "size" Attribute is missing in the Form.Upload ViewHelper...
- 22:07 Bug #27822 (Resolved): f:form.select performace
- hi there,
i have actualy a page with 20 select fields.
and it takes up do 20 sek. to render them out.
- 13:06 Bug #27793 (Under Review): Replace "f3" namespace by "f" in fixtures & manual
- 13:06 Bug #27793: Replace "f3" namespace by "f" in fixtures & manual
- Patch set 1 of change Ie4c0bfeacb775ef6ecb6b3a93c675b040f8c5673 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 12:58 Bug #27793 (Accepted): Replace "f3" namespace by "f" in fixtures & manual
- 12:58 Bug #27793 (Resolved): Replace "f3" namespace by "f" in fixtures & manual
- Currently Fluid still uses the "old" ViewHelper namespace "f3" in some Unit test fixtures and in the user manual. Tha...
- 13:06 Revision 5bcd85d1: [BUGFIX] Use "f" namespace not "f3" in fixtures & manual
- Change-Id: Ie4c0bfeacb775ef6ecb6b3a93c675b040f8c5673
- 23:07 Revision f08b5d2c: [TASK] Adjust code to new vendor namespace and package key format
- This change set contains all the simple replacements adjusting the
code to the new \TYPO3\* vendor namespace and the ...
- 15:11 Bug #27277: Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- This must be backported to v4, currently widgets are broken there
- 13:37 Bug #27678 (Under Review): Deactivate EscapeInterceptor for certain ViewHelpers
- 13:23 Bug #27678: Deactivate EscapeInterceptor for certain ViewHelpers
- Patch set 1 of change Iebabe42e5f0d674f4fe9f367b33f6dd7e8acdcda has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 12:23 Task #9135 (Rejected): FormViewHelper cannot get the value of DateTime
- Hidden fields can only render string values.
If you want to put the timestamp of a DateTime into a hidden field you ...
- 13:51 Bug #27678: Deactivate EscapeInterceptor for certain ViewHelpers
- Affected ViewHelpers:
* f:count (not really relevant as it expects numeric strings/integers, but still inconsisten...
- 12:56 Bug #27678 (Resolved): Deactivate EscapeInterceptor for certain ViewHelpers
- For some of the provided ViewHelpers one can exchangeably use either the *value* attribute or *childnodes* as input.
- 20:56 Revision ccef95db: [TASK] Use strpos(), not strstr(), to speed up TemplateParser
- Faster and less memory-intensive if just checking for the presence of
one character (according to PHP-documentation)....
- 18:54 Task #27668 (Resolved): Change Escape Interceptor to use new format.htmlspecialchars ViewHelper
- and mark the existing escape ViewHelper deprecated.
- 08:35 Task #27583 (Resolved): Move raw ViewHelper to format.raw
- Applied in changeset commit:33df954e1f26fcb35bd2d59daafbaa91a1a0c7e2.
- 17:51 Task #27628 (Resolved): Split escape ViewHelper into dedicated format ViewHelpers
- Currently the *f:escape* ViewHelper is targeted at a lot of different use cases (html escaping, url encoding, strip t...
- 16:13 Task #27583: Move raw ViewHelper to format.raw
- Patch set 2 of change I18baaee80db9e536513ef90ee4af683ae3ebef6b has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 15:58 Task #27583 (Under Review): Move raw ViewHelper to format.raw
- 15:58 Task #27583: Move raw ViewHelper to format.raw
- Patch set 1 of change I18baaee80db9e536513ef90ee4af683ae3ebef6b has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 16:13 Revision 33df954e: [~TASK] Move raw ViewHelper to format.raw
- Moved raw ViewHelper to format subpackage and marked
exisitng raw ViewHelper deprecated.
- 10:51 Revision bc64d1e8: [+FEATURE] Support target type "text" to Escape View Helper
- This adds the target type "text" to the Escape View Helper which comes
handy when you're trying to convert some HTML ...
- 07:02 Revision 2a51123b: [TASK] (ViewHelpers): Add Backporting token
- Change-Id: Ic39d37a475c0bba0c190d08901bf1654d6db4407
- 06:45 Bug #27607 (New): Make Fluid comparisons work when first element is STRING, second is NULL.
- Taken from https://review.typo3.org/#patch,unified,2824,2,Classes/Core/Parser/SyntaxTree/ViewHelperNode.php :
> I ...
- 21:05 Task #27583 (Resolved): Move raw ViewHelper to format.raw
- And adjust affected templates.
For compatibility reasons the old ViewHelper should be marked *deprecated* and kept f...
- 15:11 Bug #27286 (Needs Feedback): FLUID: #1: Warning: htmlspecialchars(): Invalid multibyte sequence in argument
- The data you imported, is that in UTF-8 as well? This is usually caused by an encoding mismatch...
- 09:59 Revision 496ef09c: [TASK] Introduce new tokens for the backporter
- Change-Id: If4a66df40cfbb7184c6a1f1add95878d4aeb6011
- 06:44 Revision 45183e4d: [+BUGFIX] (Tests): Clean up unit tests
- Move several unit tests to the right location, according to CGL
and forward-ports some unit tests from Fluid v4.
- 11:53 Revision 6a1dc7aa: [TASK] non-functional changes to make backporting to v4 (again) possible
- Change-Id: I9d4dfb0f5729dfb9a6c58e204f26baaf26a1f69f
- 14:55 Bug #27516: Translate labels in paginate widget
- Attaching patch that works for extbase use but I can not say anything about the translation handling of FLOW3.
- 14:38 Bug #27516 (Resolved): Translate labels in paginate widget
- At the moment, the labels for "next" and "previous" the paginate widget are hardcoded in the template.
- 09:07 Revision 4efd79c8: [TASK] Remove encoding declaration from source
- The encoding declaration did not do anything useful, but it (still)
breaks PHP when compiled with zend-multibyte supp...
- 09:57 Bug #27277 (Resolved): Make widgets work again after recent changes in the UriBuilder and Request Handling
- Applied in changeset commit:e5fd4c65d2f2adcf65110f9edf57fb804f308b47.
- 09:31 Revision 37c2eef7: Merge "[+BUGFIX] (Widgets): Remove WidgetRequest"
Also available in: Atom