From 2011-08-19 to 2011-09-17
- 16:40 Revision e2df6219: [TASK] Raised version to 1.0.0 beta 2
- Change-Id: I925206413bec55d88627a624a25d0e39259a3636
- 10:19 Bug #26481 (Accepted): hidden fields should be rendered in extra section
- 09:45 Bug #26844 (Resolved): Wrong PaddingViewHelper description
- 09:45 Feature #26843 (Resolved): Padding Type in ViewHelper
- 09:44 Bug #28545 (Resolved): (v4) fix encoding in HTML special chars VH
- 15:05 Revision 9d810ff8: [TASK] Remove @license annotation from files
- Change-Id: Ibd5d3fec620379b99ec5d3c909111be203dbe36e
- 17:09 Task #26658: Make Form ViewHelpers consistent
- Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> ... should be done on T3DD
BTW: In the meantime our plan is to extract...
- 16:17 Bug #29603: __toString() usage for rendering the compiled Fluid template breaks the concept of security exceptions
- Ah sorry ;-) This is done in line 322 of the TemplateCompiler.
$initializationPhpCode .= sprintf('%s .= %s;', $out...
- 16:13 Bug #29603: __toString() usage for rendering the compiled Fluid template breaks the concept of security exceptions
- Do you have an example where objects are concatenated in a compiled template?
- 15:26 Bug #29603 (Closed): __toString() usage for rendering the compiled Fluid template breaks the concept of security exceptions
- PHP does not allow to throw exceptions within a __toString() method. Therefore security exception don't work while re...
- 13:29 Revision b63059d6: Merge "[TASK] Remove unused variables"
- 12:07 Revision 2c7cdd20: [TASK] Disable escaping interceptor in comment ViewHelper
- This disables the escaping interceptor in order to get rid of
unnessesary htmlspecialchar() calls.
Besides this fixes...
- 17:15 Revision fe90ef0e: [FEATURE] Comment ViewHelper
- This adds a commenting ViewHelper to prevent output and parsing
of specific parts of Fluid templates.
- 16:58 Revision fc2cce18: [TASK] Remove unneeded template identifier string replacement
- Since #29457 template identifiers are sanitized in the Template
compiler. Sanitizing the identifier in the TemplateVi...
- 11:36 Bug #29457 (Resolved): Template Compiler creates invalid Class names
- Applied in changeset commit:8762cd91d138adb7a4cfa4d289e5bfa2a735155a.
- 11:59 Bug #29457: Template Compiler creates invalid Class names
- Patch set 1 of change I89eb9fae476d7e642618639f56d401158f69f7e8 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 11:58 Revision 8762cd91: [BUGFIX] Sanitize identifier when compiling templates
- The "identifier" of a compiled template is based on the
last modification timestamp and on the name of the original
- 13:36 Bug #29395: SelectViewHelper with multiple=true cannot work with Collections
- I would be happy if you could push it to Gerrit.
I would do it myself, but I haven't signed the CLA yet.
- 20:21 Bug #29395: SelectViewHelper with multiple=true cannot work with Collections
- Would you mind, if I push your patch to gerrit?
I do remember that there somewhere is a task to refactor all form-e...
- 20:13 Bug #29395: SelectViewHelper with multiple=true cannot work with Collections
- Had this issue, too.
Attached a patch (including testcase)
- 19:58 Bug #29457: Template Compiler creates invalid Class names
- See also http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.basics.php:
> Variable names follow the same rules as other...
- 19:56 Bug #29457 (Resolved): Template Compiler creates invalid Class names
- The "identifier" of a compiled template is based on the last modification timestamp and on the name of the original t...
- 09:49 Revision 59487874: [TASK] Remove unused variables
- Removes some unused variables and replaces on use of (deprecated)
getRenderingContext() by direct variable access.
- 19:36 Bug #29395 (Resolved): SelectViewHelper with multiple=true cannot work with Collections
- When using collections as preselected values for SelectView-Helper with option multiple="1" the preselection is only ...
- 11:57 Revision 74726bd6: [TASK] Increase package version to 1.0.0-beta1
- Change-Id: I174aa17b1cfff730d7e18a9e212050d1a11e48af
- 11:30 Bug #29303 (Resolved): TYPO3\Fluid\View\TemplateView getTemplateRootPath should be public
- if TYPO3\Fluid\View\TemplateView setTemplateRootPath is public then the getTemplateRootPath should be also
- 22:24 Bug #29290 (Resolved): Additional Identity Properties not set on mapping error
- After a mapping error occurred, no additional identity properties are set and FLOW3 tries to create a new object.
- 19:13 Revision 31bb4a18: [BUGFIX] Fix doc comment of ValidationResultsViewHelper
- The Doc Comment still referred to <f:form.errors> which no longer
exists. Besides the code example didn't work.
Also available in: Atom