From 2011-09-14 to 2011-10-13
- 11:14 Feature #30777 (Resolved): Catch Routing Exceptions in uri and link ViewHelpers
- Developers having a hard time figuring out what went wrong, if FLOW3 dies with a Routing Exception. Especially when y...
- 22:02 Bug #29303: TYPO3\Fluid\View\TemplateView getTemplateRootPath should be public
- I would totally agree to this as if you define the complete path to the template you loose the ability to configure/c...
- 21:18 Feature #30555 (New): Make TagBuilder more extensible
- As a developer for Viewhelpers I would like to Extend available Viewhelper and probably modify some tag attributes ba...
- 10:26 Bug #26394: Form Viewhelper does not work with html5 custom data attributes
- Thomas Allmer wrote:
> I can confirm that the following syntax works
Thanks for the update!
- 23:39 Bug #26394: Form Viewhelper does not work with html5 custom data attributes
- I can confirm that the following syntax works...
- 12:29 Task #10911: Tx_Fluid_ViewHelpers_Form_AbstractFormViewHelper->renderHiddenIdentityField should be more reliable
- Not FLOW3 related?
- 12:27 Task #6560 (Closed): A reset button for formViewHelper [Made and attached]
- I'll close this issue for the following reasons:
* as Bastian pointed out, not using a view helper is even more si...
- 20:43 Bug #29395: SelectViewHelper with multiple=true cannot work with Collections
- Patch set 1 of change Ifc005c58287c4d1479bb42eb04455f38c37efc40 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available...
- 15:16 Bug #26394: Form Viewhelper does not work with html5 custom data attributes
- martin wrote:
> Sorry, must have missed that in the docs :)
Can you confirm, that the syntax from above works?...
- 15:09 Feature #29065 (Closed): HTML5 Custom Data Attributes
- Closing as duplicate of #26394
- 23:54 Bug #30138 (Closed): Bad error message "TYPO3\FLOW3\Persistence\Doctrine\QueryResult could not be converted to string" if necessary namespace hasn't been loaded
- If you write your own paginator widget, try to load it in your fluid template but forget to define the necessary name...
Also available in: Atom