From 2014-02-09 to 2014-03-10
- 10:51 Bug #55836 (Closed): Wrong class names in fluid documentation
- closing this as it's totally correct the way it is: you were looking at http://docs.typo3.org/flow/TYPO3FlowDocumenta...
- 21:09 Feature #44572: Format.Case ViewHelper in order to change the case of string values
- Will this be part of TYPO3 6.2?
- 15:21 Bug #55836: Wrong class names in fluid documentation
- If at all, I think this belongs to either http://forge.typo3.org/projects/book_extbase_fluid or http://forge.typo3.or...
- 13:47 Task #56237 (New): in-line (Condition)ViewHelpers should not evaluate on parsing
- constructions like these,...
- 13:40 Bug #51239 (Accepted): AbstractViewHelper use incorrect method signature for "$this->systemLogger->log()"
- 12:36 Bug #46092 (Resolved): The f:translate ViewHelper does nothing if a integer is provided as argument
- Applied in changeset commit:98748f8b10bf6746daa2594dc069ff0b473982de.
- 11:36 Bug #47188 (Resolved): Fluid tries to render folders as templates partials and layouts
- Applied in changeset commit:2bf6363234ad0b7795b3c617c6c4136549666e96.
- 11:36 Task #36207 (Resolved): Speed up performance in format.currency
- Applied in changeset commit:e8ce12322f3f6cfde83f5e2589faf6a7a7dfa7c5.
- 11:36 Bug #54135 (Resolved): Cached templates are not flushed when ViewHelpers are changed
- Applied in changeset commit:d1af4a05cfd2ca541e467d449035b2bf32133088.
- 11:09 Bug #54135: Cached templates are not flushed when ViewHelpers are changed
- Patch set 2 for branch *2.0* of project *Packages/TYPO3.Fluid* has been pushed to the review server.
It is available ...
- 09:11 Bug #28283 (Accepted): Paginate Widget does not highlight current page
- Georg Tiefenbrunn wrote:
> @$this->numberOfPages = ceil(...);@ in initializeAction() returns a float and should also...
- 08:55 Bug #28283: Paginate Widget does not highlight current page
- @$this->numberOfPages = ceil(...);@ in initializeAction() returns a float and should also be converted to integer. If...
- 13:26 Bug #55836: Wrong class names in fluid documentation
- The Flow documentation is managed inside the Flow package itself, so I'm moving this issue there.
- 13:23 Bug #55836 (Closed): Wrong class names in fluid documentation
- The documentation on
Also available in: Atom