From 2014-08-29 to 2014-09-27
- 22:17 Task #53805: Optimization in AbstractViewHelper
- Patch set 2 for branch *master* of project *Packages/TYPO3.Fluid* has been pushed to the review server.
It is availab...
- 22:17 Revision c3911bde: [TASK] Defer variable-initialization in AbstractViewHelper
- Tweaks ``AbstractViewHelper::validateArguments()`` by deferring
a variable initialization until it's really used.
- 07:31 Bug #47006: widget identifier are not unique
- In the fluid package in Typo3 FLow 2.2.2, this behaviour has been changed. There it is possible to pass the widgetId ...
- 10:44 Bug #47006: widget identifier are not unique
- Christoph Bauer wrote:
> currently widget identifiers are unique only within the scope of a single plugin, but not t...
- 18:33 Revision 5aed6237: [BUGFIX] Template cache not flushed for partials and layouts
- When modifying files in the Partials and Layout folders, the
template cache isn't flushed automatically in developmen...
- 11:25 Bug #52536: Errorclass not set if no property-attribute set
- After reading the patch comments this seams to belong to the TYPO3.Fluid team.
- 11:24 Bug #52536 (New): Errorclass not set if no property-attribute set
- 13:47 Revision ee58b211: [BUGFIX] Make Format.Crop VH multibyte safe
- This makes use of Flow's unicode utility functions
to allow multibyte-safe operations with the
Also available in: Atom