From 2015-01-27 to 2015-02-25
- 15:18 Revision 5820a1ea: [BUGFIX] Fix unit test in AbstractFormViewHelperTest test case
- This is a follow-up to I80e7e664e7a1fa41dc36bdf89e331086c6815f78 that
fixes a unit test.
- 15:11 Revision ad7c7060: Merge "[BUGFIX] Fix retrieval of property mapping results if formObjectName is not specified"
- 15:03 Revision 65c449e4: [BUGFIX] Fix retrieval of property mapping results if formObjectName is not specified
- This is a follow-up to I18c99dcd057435a15ebdf2faf55c7cbfc83cb47f that
fixes an issue that lead to ``getMappingResults...
- 13:35 Revision c2abfe97: [!!!][BUGFIX] Submitted form data has precedence over value argument
- This adjusts the behavior of all Form ViewHelpers so that any
submitted value is redisplayed even if a "value" argume...
- 12:32 Revision 8c3363ee: Merge "[BUGFIX] Highlight validation errors for unbound Form ViewHelpers"
- 12:31 Revision e4a06ae5: [BUGFIX] Highlight validation errors for unbound Form ViewHelpers
- This change makes sure that the error class attribute is set on
validation/property-mapping errors even if the "prope...
- 10:29 Bug #34186 (Closed): Setting a value always resets the field on mapping errors
- Truly sorry for the huge delay, this was a tricky one (because it is a breaking behavior).. But I just moved this to ...
- 10:29 Bug #47363 (Closed): Error Classes are only set for form fields in object context
- Truely sorry for the huge delay, this was a tricky one (because it is a breaking behavior).. But I just moved this to...
- 18:41 Revision 8d1496af: [BUGFIX] Fix risky unit tests
- Adjusts two unit tests that are marked "risky"/fail when
running PhpUnit in ``strict`` mode.
- 17:33 Revision 36e7bab9: Merge "[FEATURE] Allow usage of "else" argument with child nodes in AbstractConditionViewHelper"
- 13:48 Revision 3506ba63: [!!!][FEATURE] Consistent escaping behavior
- This is a major rework of the interceptors that are currently mostly
used to automatically apply ``htmlspecialchars()...
- 12:57 Revision 18f28e0a: [FEATURE] Allow usage of "else" argument with child nodes in AbstractConditionViewHelper
- This feature allows for mixing usage of arguments and child node
rendering for all ``AbstractConditionViewHelpers``. ...
- 12:19 Revision 3ee880c9: [BUGFIX] Render Form CSRF token field only if authenticated
- Currently ``CSRF`` tokens are only enforced if an account is
authenticated. But the form ViewHelper rendered the corr...
- 11:05 Bug #27516: Translate labels in paginate widget
- Patch set 4 for branch *master* of project *Packages/TYPO3.Fluid* has been pushed to the review server.
It is availab...
- 12:38 Revision 6f3f9030: [FEATURE] "account" option for security.ifHasRole view helper
- This change introduces a new option "account" for the ifHasRole view
helper which allows for specifying an account ot...
Also available in: Atom