[!!!][FEATURE] Compilation of Fluid templates to PHP files
This adds a compile step to the parsing process of templates, layouts and
If no compiled cache file exists, Fluid will create it while parsing the
respective Fluid template.
The cache file is invalidated as soon as the template/layout/partial
has been modified (or if caches are flushed).
This speeds up the rendering process by factor 2-5!
- AbstractViewHelper::$arguments are no longer an object but an array.
If you used $this->arguments->hasArgument() in your custom ViewHelpers,
you'll have to replace this with $this->hasArgument()
- EscapeViewHelper.php (diff)
- ForViewHelper.php (diff)
- FormViewHelper.php (diff)
- LayoutViewHelper.php (diff)
- SectionViewHelper.php (diff)
- AliasViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- ForViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- AbstractFormFieldViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- CheckboxViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- HiddenViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- RadioViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- SelectViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- SubmitViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- TextareaViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- TextboxViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- UploadViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- FormViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- RenderChildrenViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- RenderViewHelperTest.php (diff)
- ViewHelperBaseTestcase.php (diff)